Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: (2004 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by uwayemen2k(f): 1:53am On Aug 23, 2008
please i need your help brethren!!!!!!!!!!!
i was refused entry clearance to uk for student visa!!
the ECO's erred that he carefully examined my dip certifikate and sure is not geniune
"as set out in a separate verificatn report." ,
brethren that is my qualifikatn, please what do i need to do!!!!!?
somebody help fast!!!!

thanks,
uwayemen2k
uwayemen2kool@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by vvvjustice: 3:59am On Aug 23, 2008
uwayemen2k:

please i need your help brethren!!!!!!!!!!!
i was refused entry clearance to uk for student visa!!
the ECO's erred that he carefully examined my dip certifikate and sure is not geniune
"as set out in a separate verificatn report." ,
brethren that is my qualifikatn, please what do i need to do!!!!!?
somebody help fast!!!!

thanks,
uwayemen2k
    shocked Me too, i know some Greek, but this King James Version one is beyond my comprehension .
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by vikiviko(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2008
@uwayemen2k

When cases like this occur, the only alternative is to request the institution to authenticate its originality by supporting your appeal or re-application with a letter of protest as regards discrediting its certificate issuance to you.
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by kadman(m): 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2008
It's okay about the bad English. I understand you are agitated.
I strongly advice you to reappply addressing the reason for refusal with a strong letter saying you would never use a fake certificate or fake document,a lawyer letter vouching for your honesty, a letter from the Institution on their letter heard confirming the certificate is guniue,and also a letter from someone in the istitution confirming you were a student e.t.c Do this as soon as possible.
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by brownbonno(m): 9:10am On Aug 24, 2008
There is no need to reapply because is going to cost you money.
-Write a letter to the ECM(Entry Clearance Manager) for a reconsideration of your application.
-Get a written document from your school that issued your certificate certifying that the certificate is not fake.
-If they refuse your application again on same alligation,you need to institute a civil suit againt the embassy.
-Going through the appeal process will take ages to get a conclusion.

If i may ask,what is the name of the school that issued your certificate ?Are u sure the school is accredited and recognised ?
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by uwayemen2k(f): 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2008
please anyone in the house, helping.
your contacts e.g. emails, nos. for more directives,  brownbono, your contact please,  am online,

thanks,
uwayemen2k
uwayemen2kool@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by mikkko: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
Obviously, u seem kind agitated, Kool down and relax. brownbonno has just told you the exact thing to do and i would suggest that is the best Advice. I'm talking from a personal experience, i was refused just say 6 weeks ago after Full payment of my school fees had been made and all documents intact, just waiting for my Appeal. So just write a letter to the ECM(Entry Clearance Manager) for a reconsideration of your application. Going around asking for help from lawyers and whatever, you'll only be wasting your preciuos time, money and resources.
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by uwayemen2k(f): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
thanks to people in the house,

please my has been solved, as per which and what docs to obtain and forward to oyinbo's them.
special thanks goes to vikiviko , he gave me all the docs i needed for it.

??telling all those in my shoe to contact coolvikiviko cool, he has the answer.

thanks to everyone that contributed in one way nor the other, brownbonno and others in the house.
i say special thanks, Gbozaa and Godbless You!!!
Re: Urgent! Uk Student Visa Refusal:: by Londonbad: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2008
If u've not written to the High Commission, I w'd advice that u also include a copy of ur convocation booklet telling dem d page ur name is and d number. ie if u've convocated.

(1) (Reply)

Lost Nigerian Passport.. / Wiil 500k Be Enough To Travel To South Africa / #4 Million Saved, Should I Relocate To Germany Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.