Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (45214 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
FBS has a crush on dyabman shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jalether(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2009
mukina2:

Chavs don't roll like that dearie, get your mind off the gutter cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chic2pimp(m): 12:48am On Nov 10, 2009
jalether:

Valerie to dey talk, wonders shall never end cheesy grin,
Buhahahahaha  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mukina2:

grin grin grin comot dia, u dey die to look like am grin grin
Back to sender. Abeg I no look like masquerade ooo grin grin. If I look like am nah plastic sugery I go do cool

bammy:

i didnt do anything Muki, done nothing wrong. cool
Okay we don agree say u be fyne boi looking sexy, oya stop posting the pic abeg una? That thing they give my nephew sleepless nights undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:52am On Nov 10, 2009
jalether:

ok na you dey crush dem? grin tongue tongue tongue

chic2pimp:

Buhahahahaha  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Back to sender. Abeg I no look like masquerade ooo grin grin. If I look like am nah plastic sugery I go do cool

Okay we don agree say u be fyne boi looking sexy, oya stop posting the pic abeg una? That thing they give my nephew sleepless nights undecided undecided undecided.
hahahahahahahahahah i don die grin grin grin grin grin grin

chickenshrimp !!!! grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chic2pimp(m): 1:34am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^^ MUKINATU!!!!!! A.K.A MISS BIG BOOTAY shocked shocked grin wetin nah? undecided
Abi no be true I talk dia?  undecided grin If you no wan talk true, I go talk am or since you see dat pishure, shey u fit remember last time you had a good night sleep? cheesy grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:51am On Nov 10, 2009
LOL grin grin nor kill me oh grin grin grin

comot dia, you want to look like him when you grow up grin

Dyabman na fine boi cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by eyonigger(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2009
She don threaten to ban me, so I wont post until i get the liver. grin

Muki love to impersonate too much, I wonder why some people cant accept the way they look.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2009
Chickenshrimp at 5 months

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Chickenshrimp at 5 months

DAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! yepaaaaaaaaaa!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 8:07am On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

See your mouth like crush. Crush ko, fanta ni! waka!

jalether:

Thanks o jare. Muki is completely out of her mind but she secretly admires Dyabman. It's no secret to us anyways. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by dyabman(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

LOL grin grin nor kill me oh grin grin grin

comot dia, you want to look like him when you grow up grin

Dyabman na fine boi cheesy

Someone is trippin here   cool smiley wink

chic2pimp:

Oh really ! , hmmmm , can i and your Nephew get more acquainted  grin cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

She don threaten to ban me, so I wont post until i get the liver. grin

Muki love to impersonate too much, I wonder why some people cant accept the way they look.

i have told you to ignore me right?

who did i impersonate?

do you think i am attention starved like you?

to come up with a sick love story about a boy chasing you grin

hold your side oh.
Please ignore me i do not play nice with UFOs i am allergic to them angry

FBS:

See your mouth like crush. Crush ko, fanta ni! waka!
Thanks o jare. Muki is completely out of her mind but she secretly admires Dyabman. It's no secret to us anyways. grin
fess up Mr man grin you loff him tongue

dyabman:

Someone is trippin here   cool smiley wink

Oh really ! , hmmmm , can i and your Nephew get more acquainted  grin cool
nor mind dem jare cheesy
you na fine boi grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

fess up Mr man grin you loff him tongue
Bla bla bla. . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2009
say it jo grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2009
Yes I said it. You are in lof with him. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
naa dayo is my loff grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
Then you are double dating! shocked
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jalether(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Then you are double datingshocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked :Muki, Why are you doing this to dayo, has he not been performing his duties in bed cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
FBS:

Then you are double dating! shocked

jalether:

shocked shocked shocked shocked :Muki, Why are you doing this to dayo, has he not been performing his duties in bed cheesy

Dayooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry

Jalether
we all know you are dating chickenshrimp grin

FBS
dont be shy grin ask him out grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 12:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Mukina3, if you are trying to do bo-face. . .it won't work.
You got a thang for the lad and we all know it.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
I dunno any mukina3 cheesy
so that aint me tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Krayola(m): 12:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
Na waa sef. thread say make una post pishure na only bammy get liver to post pic una come dey yab am. The guy self esteem full ground. All una wey juss dey talk no post ur pics because una know say na eye-sore. Apollo go catch anybody wey look am too much. grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by jalether(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2009
Krayola:

Na waa sef. thread say make una post pishure na only bammy get liver to post pic una come dey yab am. The guy self esteem full ground. All una wey juss dey talk no post your pics because una know say na eye-sore. Apollo go catch anybody wey look am too much. grin grin

See who is talking cheesy, wey your own pinshure
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Krayola(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
haha. .  Pretty much everyone on NL has seen a pic of me. grin Na all una wey juss like to dey yab people but won't show face we dey talk. To make mouth easy. . .put your money where your mouth is. . . Bigups to bammy and whoever else posted their pic. Mukina wey dey post google pic of Ninja woman. . . na waa for u. flash us dat ikebe na. . . abi u no want make shickenchimp take am self-service?  grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

I dunno any mukina3 cheesy
so that aint me tongue
Ok sorry. Let me rephrase. . .

@Mukina2, if you are trying to do bo-face. . .it won't work.
You got a thang for the lad and we all know it. tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
jalether:

See who is talking cheesy, wey your own pinshure
u nko? grin

Krayola:

haha. .  Pretty much everyone on NL has seen a pic of me. grin Na all una wey juss like to dey yab people but won't show face we dey talk. To make mouth easy. . .put your money where your mouth is. . . Bigups to bammy and whoever else posted their pic. Mukina wey dey post google pic of Ninja woman. . . na waa for u. flash us dat ikebe na. . . abi u no want make shickenchimp take am self-servicegrin grin
Dayoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry grin grin
wetin ninja or not thats my pishure grin grin grin

FBS:

Ok sorry. Let me rephrase. . .

@Mukina2, if you are trying to do bo-face. . .it won't work.
You got a thang for the lad and we all know it. tongue
just cuz you have a crush on him, does not mean i have to have one on him too. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by FBS: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

just cuz you have a crush on him, does not mean i have to have one on him too. grin
bla bla bla. . .
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by dayokanu(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2009
Whats going on here?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

i have told you to ignore me right?

who did i impersonate?

do you think i am attention starved like you?

to come up with a sick love story about a boy chasing you grin

ROFLMAOWPIMP.

Muki, you didn't have to hit below the belt.
The fool was even boasting. . . . . "I don't seek attention, attention seeks me".
Pathetic little prick. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by eyonigger(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Muki forget all those ones wey u dey talk, have u not posted pic of other peeps claiming it to be u?
Abegee go sidon, me no send you, you get luck sey na only one pisure of u i get now, u quickly remove that one wey u be like ancient eskimo since we don dey yab u for ya wall, u wey look like something wey don dehydrate finish. Bammy even look better pass you. tongue Faakay,lalaboi,and khanye na him go testify unless sey them wan dey nice.

If to sey u no go ban me, i go post the one wen i get, but that one self nor look like you. And whos telling yall that muki na big bootay girl? Lie lie or false story, the girl lepa from head to toe nor be small.

Sharon u don start, nobody called for ur attention in this. Stay off.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

Sharon u don start, nobody called for your attention in this. Stay off.

It's a public forum, you doofus.
Mr. VALERIE of Mr. Biggs!! grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by eyonigger(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a public forum, you doofus.
Mr. VALERIE of Mr. Biggs!! grin

Lol, ignore me bro, aint got ur time. Go word-fight with ofoko in tha rap/battle section, he knows how to handle u better. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (51) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Everton (2 - 1) On 5th October 2014 / Cristiano Ronaldo: I'm Better Than Messi / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.