Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? (43374 Views)

Mario Balotelli Faces FA Investigation Over 'Racist' Instagram Post / The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland / Balotteli Faces 4-match Ban For Stamp On Scott Parker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

Lol, ignore me bro, aint got your time. Go word-fight with ofoko in tha rap/battle section, he knows how to handle u better. grin

Ignore you?
This pathological liar is feeling important. You are as insignificant as a mosquito snoozing on a wall.
Who gives a damn whether you live or die?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by eyonigger(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ignore you?
This pathological liar is feeling important. You are as insignificant as a mosquito snoozing on a wall.
Who gives a damn whether you live or die?

Hahahaha, Mr. Oga rora nao!! You might even throw me a punch if you see me in person the way ur releasing ur verbal punches. Im better than your sorry ass biter who never admitted his biting. Go self-service bro, ofoka is coming soon.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

Hahahaha, Mr. Oga rora nao!! You might even throw me a punch if you see me in person the way your releasing your verbal punches. Im better than your sorry ass biter who never admitted his biting. Go self-service bro, ofoka is coming soon.

Ode!!!
U still have that small penis growing in your brain.
Mr. Valerie. grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2009
una don dey figh again?

when will true repentance come on this blog?

me i don repent o, i no dey curse people again o. u curse me, i bless u grin

so wey saurons pic? make we his wowo face sef
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
Blood of Jesus!!!

This is why u spit from the pit of hell
i bind you in Jesus name

whos next pls

Eyonigger
wey u pic?
hope ure fine o
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Ibime(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Eyonucca,

Wetin dey do you? Thats no way to address a lady. Take am easy abeg.

Anyway, here's Ibime. Peep it quick cos it'll be gone before too long.

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

Blood of Jesus!!!

This is why u spit from the pit of hell
i bind you in Jesus name

Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
dayokanu:

Chickenshrimp at 5 months

Thunder fire ya mouth bloody bean pole angry angry cool

dyabman:

Oh really ! , hmmmm , can i and your Nephew get more acquainted  grin cool
 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lai Lai I reject that statement. Which Nephew? undecided  I tell u say my cousin be battyboy? undecided Or you wan give my Nephew more sleepless nights? grin grin

Krayola:

haha. .  Pretty much everyone on NL has seen a pic of me. grin Na all una wey juss like to dey yab people but won't show face we dey talk. To make mouth easy. . .put your money where your mouth is. . . Bigups to bammy and whoever else posted their pic. Mukina wey dey post google pic of Ninja woman. . . na waa for u. flash us dat ikebe na. . . abi u no want make shickenchimp take am self-service?  grin grin
Thunder strike and paralyse that hand u take write this statement cool

mukina2:

i have told you to ignore me right?

who did i impersonate?

do you think i am attention starved like you?

to come up with a sick love story about a boy chasing you
grin

hold your side oh.
Please ignore me i do not play nice with UFOs i am allergic to them angry

fess up Mr man grin you loff him tongue
nor mind dem jare cheesy
you na fine boi grin
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

tkb417:

una don dey figh again?

when will true repentance come on this blog?

me i don repent o, i no dey curse people again o. u curse me, i bless u grin

Will ya shut your mouth bloody Mother Theresa Wanna be tongue cool

Ibime:

Eyonucca,

Wetin dey do you? Thats no way to address a lady. Take am easy abeg.

Anyway, here's Ibime. Peep it quick cos it'll be gone before too long.

Look @ dis bwoi, so you never see the yab wey Muki give you for the liverpool vs Birmingham post abi? undecided undecided Siddon dia dy look. cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chamotex(m): 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/194852_DYABMAN_jpg4887ad73658df43c0144949e704436a4
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin   Bammy don KILL me o.

Bammy, at least if u wan take pic, commot all the elastic granny panties wey dey background.
And which kind jersey be that? Where u buy am? Which time abibas start to sponsor Chelsea?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
eyonigger:

Muki forget all those ones wey u dey talk, have u not posted pic of other peeps claiming it to be u?
Abegee go sidon, me no send you, you get luck sey na only one pisure of u i get now, u quickly remove that one wey u be like ancient eskimo since we don dey yab u for ya wall, u wey look like something wey don dehydrate finish. Bammy even look better pass you. tongue Faakay,lalaboi,and khanye na him go testify unless sey them wan dey nice.

If to sey u no go ban me, i go post the one wen i get, but that one self nor look like you. And whos telling yall that muki na big bootay girl? Lie lie or false story, the girl lepa from head to toe nor be small.

Sharon u don start, nobody called for your attention in this. Stay off.
ban you no.

i do not have your time cheesy
those that have seen me know how i look like. so whatever you opinions are about me. does not cut it for me valerie( or whatever female name you chose to post as next) grin
are you that attention starved?
whether i look like a frog or a cockroach i  am not on the same level as you and will never be, wink
stop stalking me .
go do more threads and keep on seeking attention.
only Little kids want others to see their new toys cheesy

Just learn to ignore me. that is not much to ask now is it? cheesy
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by vicade(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
chamotex:

Bammy, at least if u wan take pic, commot all the elastic granny panties wey dey background.
And which kind jersey be that? Where u buy am? Which time abibas start to sponsor Chelsea?

Funniest post today.
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Ibime(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

Look @ dis bwoi, so you never see the yab wey Muki give you for the liverpool vs Birmingham post abi? undecided undecided Siddon dia dy look. cool

Muki can never yab me. . . . for where she yab me? grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

are you that attention starved?
whether i look like a frog or a cockroach i  am not on the same level as you and will never be, wink
stop stalking me .
go do more threads and keep on seeking attention.
only Little kids want others to see their new toys cheesy

This is MURDER.
Muki, stop listening to Eminem.
He is corrupting you. grin

chamotex:

And which kind jersey be that? Where u buy am?  Which time abibas start to sponsor Chelsea?

How dare you talk to the cutest Sports member like that. grin grin grin grin grin
Obviously, he wore the football shirt inside out so "adidas" will spell "abibas".
Bammy is a staunch Chelsea fan and all his merchandise are genuine. Ordered straight from Stamford Bridge.

Apologise now before i lose ma cool. angry angry angry angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Chamotex

you dont meant it
is that Bammy? shocked shocked

ol boi; Bammy don take shepe die. see eyes
see pata for background

see jersey shocked shocked shocked
Chelsea fans no go wound person

ojigbijigbi grin grin grin

How dare you talk to the cutest Sports member like that.
Obviously, he wore the football shirt inside out so "adidas" will spell "abibas".
Bammy is a staunch Chelsea fan and all his merchandise are genuine. Ordered straight from Stamford Bridge.

Apologise now before i lose ma cool.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chamotex(m): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Anyways just for the record

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=193944;type=avatar[/img]

From Left - Right: Debosky, Ibime, Dayokanu, MrCrackles and FBS
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2009
lailai
ive seen Debosky pic b4
thts not debo grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
chamotex:

Anyways just for the record

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=dlattach;id=193944;type=avatar[/img]

From Left - Right: Debosky, Ibime, Dayokanu, MrCrackles and FBS

Ibime's neck looks like that of a castrated Ostrich. grin grin grin
Orisirisi. . . . .Dayokanu is even popping his collar in court. How many years did Dayo get? grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
chamotext that pic got me into trouble on facebook grin grin grin grin grin

sharon
sharrap grin grin grin grin
my belle oh grin grin cry grin grin

Ibime
na instigator. i  didnt cuss you oh grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2009
na Lalaboi be the shortest in the pic grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
Mr Crackles looks like one danboro baska near in Sudan grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Sauron1: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
mukina2:

na Lalaboi be the shortest in the pic grin grin grin

Lalaboi skipped proteinous food as a kid.
He is about 4ft-3inches. grin grin grin

mukina2:

sharon
sharrap grin grin grin grin
my belle oh grin grin cry grin grin

Letz give Bammy his due. The bobo cute dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
See his face. I think Zeb Ejiro or Spielberg should be contacted.
Bammy is the cutest NL member EVER. grin grin grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Lalaboi skipped proteinous food as a kid.
He is about 4ft-3inches. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

~Sauron~:
Letz give Bammy his due. The bobo cute dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
See his face. I think Zeb Ejiro or Spielberg should be contacted.
Bammy is the cutest NL member EVER. grin grin grin grin
i swear chickenshrimp don dey trip for am since he saw the pic grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by chic2pimp(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ibime:

Muki can never yab me. . . . for where she yab me? grin
CHECK THE JOHN TERRY DAD'S PROBE THREAD  wink
mukina2:

Ibime
na instigator. i  didnt cuss you oh grin
Na lie ooo. She cause wella. She even laff untop am grin.

~Sauron~:

Ibime's neck looks like that of a castrated Ostrich. grin grin grin
Orisirisi. . . . .Dayokanu is even popping his collar in court. How many years did Dayo get? grin grin grin
Death by hanging. His crimes were peadophilia,rape & Murder tongue grin grin

mukina2:

i swear chickenshrimp don dey trip for am since he saw the pic grin grin
Thunder fire ya Batty angry cool

tkb417:

Mr Crackles looks like one danboro baska near in Sudan grin grin grin
Buhahahaha grin grin grin. To me him resemble the wan wey dey Somalia grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
MrCrackles:

TKB419 you dey craze. . . grin
You wan wound angry angry cool

wetin i do nau grin grin
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by mukina2: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

CHECK THE JOHN TERRY DAD'S PROBE THREAD  wink Na lie ooo. She cause wella. She even laff untop am grin.
Death by hanging. His crimes were peadophilia,rape & Murder tongue grin grin
Instigator grin grin grin
Ibime na my paddy for jungle grin grin i wont cuss him tongue
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Ibime(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
Una too dey misyarn for this thread.

I wan see una picture.

Infact, Muki, abeg send anybody picsho wey you get to my inbox. . . . . especially one particular picsho when I dey find.

Holler at me!  cool
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by MrCrackles(m): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

Buhahahaha grin grin grin. To me him resemble the wan wey dey Somalia grin
Shut up, bomboclaat! angry
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by tkb417(m): 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
Ibime:

Una too dey misyarn for this thread.

I wan see una picture.

Infact, Muki, abeg send anybody picsho wey you get to my inbox. . . . . especially one particular picsho when I dey find.

Holler at me! cool
put up ya own an make we see

abi u dey fear?
Re: Hidden Faces Of Nairaland Sports Members? by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

abi u dey fear?

Why I go fear. . . . but many FBI dey find me sha, na im make I keep am incognito. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (51) (Reply)

Premier League 2019-2020 Fixtures Leaked Online 24 Hours Before Official Release / Liverpool Release Champions League Squad For Finals / Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 2) On 29th August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.