Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Anyone Using Alertpay Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Using Alertpay Account? (10930 Views)

Anyone Using Mukabox? / Anyone Using Google Keyword Tool Here? / Anyone Using Zenith Websurfer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by yungchap(m): 7:19pm On Aug 23, 2008
Hello.
Is anyone using Alert pay account here because i have a problem verifying my Alert pay account.

More so what is the withdrawal process like?

I will very glad if anybody can help me out.

Cheers.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by hedgesfun(m): 12:56am On Sep 14, 2008
Hello yungchap,
I use alertpay though I recently opened it due to the stress of paypal and also I use it to buy vcc to verify peoples paypal.
To verify it simple cos I already verified mine I only uploaded my NEPa/Power Holding Bill and my National Id card to them and after like 8 days it was confirmed verified without any stress. To withdraw from alertpay, you can check their website and see all the options that they have for the country you use but I think(NOT SURE) they have a recognized exchanger and i guess they are known somehow you can due your due diligent search before you can deal with them I only suggest them I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYBODY OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH am only trying to lend a helping hand here.
I believe you should use your own discretion before dealing with them.
Hope my contribution is helpful.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by peace4me(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2008
Hello Yungchap,

Hedgesfun has actually told you all you need to know.  I use alertpay since nigerians are not allow legally to use paypal.  To verify your account is very easy just as Hedgesfun has explained.  

Alertpay has one official e-currency exchanger for funding/withdrawing from your account.  The website is http://www.incrementalgold.com/index.php

At the moment, I am expecting some payments by PSX into my alertpay account, when the payments come to my account, I intend to withdraw it by western union money transfer through incrementalgold.

I hope this will be of help to you.

Cheers!
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by wealthce0: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
i use both paypal and alertpay
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by yungchap(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
@hedgesfun,
Thanks for your lovely response.but the question still remains that:how do i upload the documents on their sites because i have emailed them on this same issue but no response from them.
I will be expecting your reply soonest.

@Peace4me,
Thanks for the great insight too.however,check your email address have sent you a mail.

Cheers smiley
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by aigfranky(m): 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
Please, I need assistance on how to fund my alertpay in nigeria
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by skweezer: 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
You can come to my shop at jericho, ibadan to fund your alertpay at 160naira per $1.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by OrderBay(f): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2009
Hello,

you can e-mail orderbay.com at pricequote@orderbay.com to fund your alertpay account.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Micheallll: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2009
Thanx for this issue
i have registered with alertpay and have submited drivers license and bank statement,
but i am still Unverified. i dont know which email to write to them

help plssssssss
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by utotomi10(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
I have an alert pay account and i experienced the same problem like you in validating it. Instead of waiting send them and email through their support page with your documents as attachements and they will validate the account within 24 hours if your documents are in order.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by edimalo(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2009
i have a alertpay account.
can i receive and send money tru it without verification 'cos i nooticed u 'll need
verification for funds above $400.
thanks
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by utotomi10(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2009
Nope!! For Nigerians it has to be verified before you can send or recieve payments!! NOrmal verification process is 3 weeks, but it took me 3 monthes. That's Nigeria for you. grin
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by ztyle(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
Sometime they can't even verifield it, Alertpay & paypal are too difficult for we nigerians to setup.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by teejay4lov(m): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2009
I have an alert account that is working for me the only thing you need is for you to remember your password and the login information that all you can send money request and withdraw at ease. any info my email is opeyemi.tajudeen@gmail.com, tajusco4real@yahoo.com. Fell free to talk to me or send me a mail.
I remain
Teejay4luv.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Rikimaru: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2009
took me 6 monthes to verify my alertpay account in nigeria

Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by utotomixxx(m): 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
email their customer care if it takes too long to verify your alert pay account. They will solve the problem in less than 24 hours and tell you why they did not verify your account.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by ztyle(m): 7:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
I really want to ge AP, but hw can i get a verified one? it's too difficult AP is more like PP.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by pixiraver(m): 1:27am On Nov 07, 2009
You can load funds into your paypal account or alertpay account via www.awoofshop.com our charges are very affordable. Try us and see, users from Nigeria have been patronizing us and we deliver.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2009
Fellow nairalanders,i praise u all 4 d gud works u've put up in dis thread. I'm at d verge of verifying my alertpay account,jst goin 2 gt my bank statement sha. Anyways,i'l holla at y'all wen i'm done.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Phiry(m): 10:20am On Nov 10, 2009
It's not that difficult. Anything representing your ID and address
is accepted e.g. Drivers license and bank statement.

Just scan and upload.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Phirry,i dnt hv driver's license or national id. Hope my bank statement wuld do? Also,i think a normal passport is enuf 4 ur photo id.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Moreso,hw lng did it take u 2 verify ur account? Also,hw do u transfer money 2 ur nigerian bank account?
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by bizimpact: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2009
I think things are flexible with the site now,
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Phiry(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
The reason why a normal pass photo won't work is;
they'll need to have your name and photograph in a
verifiable document - to confirm you truly bear that
name.

That's why National Id card, International passport
and D/License are used.

I can't precisely remember how long mine took but it
didn't take long,  3 days max.

It all depends though on the applications they have at
hand at that moment,  but shouldn't take more that a
week.

To withdraw, you can withdraw through exchangers or
check (sent through mail),

Or to your domiciliary account since the banks use US
and Europe banks. See your bank customer care for
details.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2009
@Phirry,in d absence of national id nd d/license cn ur company id work? Actually,i submitd my documents yestaday(photo id nd bank statemnt),nd i ws told 2 check bk within 10 workin days. I jst hope i gt verified. And d withdrawal stuff,since nigeria isnt listed among d countries dt cn operate bank transfer,if ur mailed d check will it be held credible?
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2009
@Phirry,in d absence of national id nd d/license cn ur company id work? Actually,i submitd my documents yestaday(photo id nd bank statemnt),nd i ws told 2 check bk within 10 workin days. I jst hope i gt verified. And d withdrawal stuff,since nigeria isnt listed among d countries dt cn operate bank transfer,if ur mailed d check will it be held credible?
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 9:29am On Nov 12, 2009
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by Mcleo007(m): 9:30am On Nov 12, 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / Please What Could Be The Problem. Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.