Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Anyone Using Alertpay Account? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anyone Using Alertpay Account? (10934 Views)

Anyone Using Mukabox? / Anyone Using Google Keyword Tool Here? / Anyone Using Zenith Websurfer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by willsman(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thank you very much Sant 101 for educating us on AP account verification exercises. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by willsman(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2012
I thank you my brother as well okay? Keep on educating all us on the subject. Thanks.
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by dav8id(m): 12:55am On Apr 16, 2012
Hello guys.

There are some changes in verify alertpay acct now.

Note this. When u open a new alertpay account, u will some thing like become verified.click on it and u wil see 3 option for verify,as a nigeria i recommend you to choose option C which is phone and check.duo check validation is not available. But you can still choose option C.

But for those that have UBA VISA CARD Card should choose option B as is the best option so far.

Another thing is, NAVER USE NEPA BILL instead use bank statement. Cos if u use nepa bill,the address wil be verify but the name on the nepa bill may like not corrospond with yours.most expecially if you are stay in a rent house or a family house that the nepa bil carried your father name.

Secondly, date of birth also matters alot.

And in absent of national id, driving licence, international passport, you can use your voters card.

If u observe all these your alertpay account wil be verify within 3 day of uploading your document.if there most be deley,then it wil never exceed a week.

Note: you dont need to email them your document. If you follow there account opening step well to end,at the end,there the one wil email you asking you to reply the email by uploading your document.

If there not the one ask you to upload your document, then there is likely problem with ur account opening and that wil make it defficult to verify your account.

Lastly, whether verify your alertpay or not you can still send and receive money with your account.only if the amount you are dealing with is much,all what they wil do is to deley ur transact in order for them to verify the transaction b4 release it.

Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2012
dav8id: Hello guys.

There are some changes in verify alertpay acct now.

Note this. When u open a new alertpay account, u will some thing like become verified.click on it and u wil see 3 option for verify,as a nigeria i recommend you to choose option C which is phone and check.duo check validation is not available. But you can still choose option C.

But for those that have UBA VISA CARD Card should choose option B as is the best option so far.

Another thing is, NAVER USE NEPA BILL instead use bank statement. Cos if u use nepa bill,the address wil be verify but the name on the nepa bill may like not corrospond with yours.most expecially if you are stay in a rent house or a family house that the nepa bil carried your father name.

Secondly, date of birth also matters alot.

And in absent of national id, driving licence, international passport, you can use your voters card.

If u observe all these your alertpay account wil be verify within 3 day of uploading your document.if there most be deley,then it wil never exceed a week.

Note: you dont need to email them your document. If you follow there account opening step well to end,at the end,there the one wil email you asking you to reply the email by uploading your document.

If there not the one ask you to upload your document, then there is likely problem with ur account opening and that wil make it defficult to verify your account.

Lastly, whether verify your alertpay or not you can still send and receive money with your account.only if the amount you are dealing with is much,all what they wil do is to deley ur transact in order for them to verify the transaction b4 release it.

Thanks so much for this....................................
Re: Anyone Using Alertpay Account? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2012
yungchap:
Hello.
Is anyone using Alert pay account here because i have a problem verifying my Alert pay account.

More so what is the withdrawal process like?

I will very glad if anybody can help me out.
Cheers.

Yes! !I'm using AlertPay...................You can now verify it with a special Virtual Credit Card.

Concerning withdrawing from it from Nigeria,you need sell it /exchange it with Exchangers while they pay you in naira.

In addition,Check here => http://2go.wall.fm/forum/topic/27 TO SEE HOW $37 IS GUARANTEED FOR YOU DAILY! into your AlertPay (PERSONAL PRO)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubah: I Will Contest Anambra Governorship Election / Saclux Paint Office Umuahia Gutted By Fire [VIDEO] / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.