Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. (4610 Views)

Forbes Enlists Oscar Onyema, NSE Boss, In “10 Most Powerful Men In Africa” List / Listing Of Shares On The NSE Should Be Voluntary - MTN / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by danadam(m): 10:57am On Sep 18, 2008
i am presently working in a stocbroking firm and based on my various research, this is the best time to buy. i will also like to advise investors to give a time frame of at least a year for them to recoup their investment. investors should also buy into stocks with good fundamentals such as firstbank, oceanic and dangote sugar. these stocks are currently undervalued. best of luck as you invest.
Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by crossmase: 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2008
my dear friend advise ur client to buy in secondary market not public offer. and tell me more abt stock and d name of ur film.
Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by marex: 8:42am On Oct 02, 2008
Anyone out here with news on equity assurance stocks and oceanic banks' too
Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by crossmase: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2008
any serious busness person shuld hook me up on stock
Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by benard08(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2008
Investment is a risk meant only for the rich.  The poor wil always get poorer because they can't match the rich in terms of insider information. That's why they form the majority of speculators who fall to the gimmick of the rich.  The rich (investors) buy more when the market is down and sell when the market is upbeat. The opposite is true for the poor.
They dispose their wealth when they should have kept it. Real and Great wealth is really changing hands as the poor are dumping their future fortunes for rich who are well oiled in the business of manipulating events and the media. We are now experiencing the power of FEAR as a major determinant factor of where the market swings.
My advice is that any serious mind should adopt the attitude of Warren Buffet and invest like him at this period.
Stock investment wins all the time over long term. Let it crash. The law of cycles will ensure that it rises again.
Position yourself for potentially profitable listings showing up at the market this season.
You can check http://nigerianstockmarketsecrets..com for details.
Cheers
Re: Stocks / Shares Investors Which Way Forward? As The Nse Is Crashing Gradually. by benard08(m): 9:23am On Dec 01, 2008
Learn the tricks of how to recover your investment in a down market.
Find out on this site i discovered www.nigerianstockmarketsecrets..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Online Business Can I Start With 30k / Simplest Way To Generate Income At Home / Let Me Setup Your Payoneer Account (@N1000), And Working Paypal Account (@N1000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.