Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? (891 Views)

He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / He Did Something An Adult Wouldn't Do / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2008
It's funny, but come to think about it? we do a lot of stupid things as youths not knowing what tomorrow would bring? after flirting with everyone around, you expect your children in future to be good and holier than thou! It is not possible,what you sow is what you reap. So parents when you see your wards misbehaving, have a flashback on what you did when you where young and see if what i am saying is not true,

ABSTINENCE IS THE REMEDY FOR A SAFE FUTURE,
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? by SeanT21(f): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2008
ask a few question and talk to him about the birds and the bees!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? by babystuff(f): 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
Haaa thats a serious issue especially when its a female child, anyway every problem has a solution so how you handle the case really matters.
First of all try to find out what the condom is meant for and and why she is in possetion with it. But in all hand over everything concerning ur children to God. and God will give them a good upbringing.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? by ssRhino: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2008
The age of the child will determine how i will approach it.
But i will be so grateful that he at least knows abt condom and protecting him/herself.
But i hope to start talking to my kids about sex at early age and let them know the danger and the fun in it, and try my best to advice them to wait, cos it worth waiting for.

(1) (Reply)

Wife problem / Man Dies On Top Of Prostitute! / Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.