Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married (891 Views)

After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by happy4eva: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2011
I'm married with a kid and right now my wife is pregnant with the second child. We have been having issues and it was so hot sometimes june that she move out of the house to her parents and we been separated ever since. But on daily bases i go there to see my daughter once or twice daily.

The truth is she foundout i was having an affair sometimes last year and i did confess it all to her and promise to stay clear of it which sincerely i did. But ever since then she have made it her refer point each time my phone rings at home or she called and i missed her call, she always conclude that she was either the one calling me or i was with her that was why i did pick her calls.

But sincerely even severally i have caught her talking to her ex bf on the phone and i asked if it was right for a woman to keep talking to her ex- bfs on the phone while she is married?
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by okstol: 6:49am On Sep 06, 2011
Go to the right section and table ur question there. Romance section to be precise. We aint discussing love shitz here coz we are highly political.
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by Desola(f): 7:03am On Sep 06, 2011
okstol:

Go to the right section and table your question there. Romance section to be precise. We aint discussing love shitz here coz we are highly political.

Lol, you are so funny. grin
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by sirjec(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
You did the right thing by letting her know of your affair.

Now bringing her present behavior into perspective, it is just normal that she has to be reacting the way she is presently doing.

My advice is try not to push her or question her. Try and enjoy listening to their calls. Discuss more with her, when he calls, simply smile and ask how he is?

In fact you can actually win her trust back but stop questioning her, rather enjoy whatever she likes doing now while at the same time monitor her movement
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by Plutarch: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2011
@okstol,
u r making me to roll on d floor with laughter. Highly political indef. Haba! Nairaland
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by Emms2win(m): 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
Very wrong. You were wrong in doing what you did but your apology corrected it a bit. Ask for her attention, sit her down, be as calm as you can be cos you were wrong in the first place. Talk about the issue, tell her you are not ready to accuse her one bit but you need your love and family back. Don't justify yourself at all. Then invite her back. Assure her of your confidence as best as you can.
Good luck. wink[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by iv4real(f): 3:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
I don't think both of u actualy knew the responsibilities of being married before getting married.
Re: Is It Right For Married Woman To Keep Intouch With Her Ex-bf When She Is Married by ronkebp(f): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
She might be trying to get back at you for cheating on her, just because she has forgiven you does not mean she has forgotten. She will get over it with time (maybe, maybe not). I really do not see anything wrong in her talking to her ex, as long as they remain friends and nothing more; for the fact that they have had something in the past does not mean they have to be enemies undecided

(1) (Reply)

thnx all / Accomodation For Nuclear Family Or Family To Be- Whats Your Take? / I Need Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.