Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?: (906 Views)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do? / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?: by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2008
It's funny, but come to think about it? we do a lot of stupid things as youths not knowing what tomorrow would bring? after flirting with everyone around, you expect your children in future to be good and holier than thou! It is not possible,what you sow is what you reap. So parents when you see your wards misbehaving, have a flashback on what you did when you where young and see if what i am saying is not true,

ABSTINENCE IS THE REMEDY FOR A SAFE FUTURE,

(1) (Reply)

Re: My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me / What Do Kids ( 6 - 14) Like To Read? / 5 Years No Issues, Now Her Sister Is Pregnant 4 Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.