Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,260 members, 7,953,998 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (75058 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 2:45am On Oct 06, 2008
looking for some people's trouble, not the whole crew o
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On Oct 06, 2008
Klinsi's methods are so unorthodox that made me wary. He was more of a motivator not a very tactical person and trust other german coaches to exploit the tactical weaknesses of Bayern under klinsman.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2008
who do u tink could replace him?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2008
I dont see anyone available maybe Schuster if he is sacked by Real Though I wont mind Benitez either. Matthaus? Another gamble is not needed.

Rehhagel would not be bad as a stop gap measure till the end of the season. Christophe Daum? Never Bayern Management would never allow that cocaine sniffing coach.

Sammer another green Horn He wasnt a bayern Player his loyalty is to the Rival Dortmund, Voller same thing, Effenberg? would beat up everybody

Maybe the Kaiser Himself Franz Beckenbauer!!!!!.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
Bayern Munich should get Frank Rijkaard.
He is their best candidate. . . . . . .It's about time they swallow their pride and get a foreign national
Good players don't always make good managers but we have all seen what Rijkaard did at Barcelona.
He took em from Ashy to Classy.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2008
@Sauron
Maybe they will appoint Topmoller
But aside from him,I don't see any other German taking over
One thing interests me though
It looks like Bayern Munich is loosing faith in German coaches
Over the years,the likes of Maggath have failled them tremendously
And the only one who seem to have an answer to their question is Hitzfield{I'm not sure if he is fully German}
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
darefestus:

And the only one who seem to have an answer to their question is Hitzfield{I'm not sure if he is fully German}

Shitzfeld?? He's gone senile now.
He took over the Swiss national team and they lost embarrassingly to Luxembourg.
It's the equivalent of Argentina losing to Vietnam. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2008
I am not sure about Rijkaard. he managed the Army in Barcelona. Check his record at Euro cup where he could not break 10 men Italy in close to a Hundred minutes of football. See the way he lost control last season.

The barca team Rijkaard managed was Like managing the Dream team One with Magic Johnson, Jordan, Larry Bird, Drexler, Karl Malone, Pippen, Charles Barkley etc. You don't have to do anything just put them on the field and they would win.

Del bosque said the same about managing the Galactico of Real madrid that it is the easiest Job in the world. with Zidane, Figo, Caul, Carlos at their prime

How do you figure Coaching Boumsong, Bramble and Gallas to win the UCL?

Bayern would only get a foreigner if he is so outstanding and bringing something totally different to the table e.g Trapatoni of the mid 90's
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
dayokanu:

I am not sure about Rijkaard. he managed the Army in Barcelona. Check his record at Euro cup where he could not break 10 men Italy in close to a Hundred minutes of football. See the way he lost control last season.

The barca team Rijkaard managed was Like managing the Dream team One with Magic Johnson, Jordan, Larry Bird, Drexler, Karl Malone, Pippen, Charles Barkley etc. You don't have to do anything just put them on the field and they would win.

Del bosque said the same about managing the Galactico of Real madrid that it is the easiest Job in the world. with Zidane, Figo, Caul, Carlos at their prime

How do you figure Coaching Boumsong, Bramble and Gallas to win the UCL?

Bayern would only get a foreigner if he is so outstanding and bringing something totally different to the table e.g Trapatoni of the mid 90's

He still assembled that team by phasing off the old guards and forging a new team with Etoo, Dinho, Guily, Marquez and Deco PLUS giving young players like Valdes, Iniesta, Xavi and Messi the chance to form the new Barcelona.

Rijkaard would turn things around but with the racist nature of the Bundesliga, i doubt they would give a negro the chance to manage Bayern.
Hitler would turn in his grave if that should happen.

Until Germany embrace the new world and ignore their white supremacy trash, they would never move forward in Football.
little wonder Rummenigge is begging all and sundry to come and take over German clubs. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2008
@DDK
Do you mind Sir Alex?
He is the best Europe can offer at the moment
But in his arrogance,DDk will never let the master tactician take over his team
Well as long as your  Previously underachieving team does not win tittles GOOD FOR ME!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Bayern's job is the hottest seat in Europe .

We have a management of very successful footballers and coaches. We have several Ballon D'or and world footballer of the year and even worldd cup winning coaches on the board with the "It was better in my time" attitude they were always at cross sword with Players e.g Effenberg and Ballack.

They don't give free hand like in EPL. Ulli Hoeness buys the players and the coach has to use them whether he likes or not. Unlike in EPL where Fergie, Wengay and benitez decides whom they buy subject to their own whims and caprices alone.

Fergie would die within a fortnight at the Sabener Strasse. FACT!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2008
@DDK
That's why German coaches Underachieve at the highest level
How will you buy players without the coaches approval
Thats why coaches like Mourinho and Benitez will always turn you down
Just look at it. . . . Its like Giving Baba Onigbinde U-17 boys to work with
He will surely fail!Since he is the Sam Allardyce of Nigerian Football
What is Practiced in Germany is "Coach Slavery"
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2008
dayokanu:

Bayern's job is the hottest seat in Europe .

Indeed!!!
No straight thinking manager would go to Bayern Munich.
This is why the best managers in Europe shuns y'all racists . . . .
Y'all have lost the plot completely.

We have a management of very successful footballers and coaches. We have several Ballon D'or and world footballer of the year and even worldd cup winning coaches on the board with the "It was better in my time" attitude they were always at cross sword with Players e.g Effenberg and Ballack.

OLD GLORY.
No one reckons with such anymore.
It is what happens today that we know. Forget about the days Bayern won 3 UCL back to back in the mid 70s.

They don't give free hand like in EPL. Ulli Hoeness buys the players and the coach has to use them whether he likes or not. Unlike in EPL where Fergie, Wengay and benitez decides whom they buy subject to their own whims and caprices alone.
Fergie would die within a fortnight at the Sabener Strasse. FACT!!!!

If your management was top draw, Karl Heinz Rummenigger(Bayern's chairman) will not clamour for foreign takeover. . . .
He is begging Abu Dhabi, Malcolm Glazer, Roman Abrahamovic and the fat toad in Arsenal, Usmanov to come and invest in the Bundesliga.
Continue to manage your clubs the old fashioned way. . . . . .
In the next 5 years, your slot in the UCL competitions would be reduced to ONE. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
The Bundesliga does not need any unscrupulous foreigner like Thaksin, Abramovich or Bin laden for them to function.

We have German billionaires who can take care read about Dietmar Hopp and his involvement in the Bundesliga then get back

They are the best run football league in the whole of Europe. All the clubs are above water and they don't have huge debt round their necks.

They have the highest attendance in the whole of Europe and the highest goal per match. Anyone who says the Bundesliga is boring does not watch it.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
dayokanu:

The Bundesliga does not need any unscrupulous foreigner like Thaksin, Abramovich or Bin laden for them to function.
We have German billionaires who can take care read about Dietmar Hopp and his involvement in the Bundesliga then get back
They are the best run football league in the whole of Europe. All the clubs are above water and they don't have huge debt round their necks.

Rummenigge(Bayern Munich chairman) said:The English are ahead of the rest of Europe."
"The Bundesliga is a long way behind clubs like Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal.

"When you look at the potential they have, it will be a surprise if the English don't dominate as they did last year.
I can see Chelsea being very strong. They are one of the big favourites."

Rummenigge also said Germany needed to have an open discussion about relaxing the country's strict ownership rules and making it easier for individuals to make big investments in Bundesliga clubs. "We have to be careful we don't miss the boat,".

They have the highest attendance in the whole of Europe and the highest goal per match
. Anyone who says the Bundesliga is boring does not watch it.

It's no brainer. . . . . .Bundesliga play fewer games.
340 games compared to 380 as the denominator places em at a huge advantage.
Even a fake analyst like u should know that. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
It's no brainer. . . . . .Bundesliga play fewer games.
[b]30 games [/b]compared to 38 as the denominator places em at a huge advantage.
Even a fake analyst like u should know that

30 games? don't let me crucify you on this again so run and make the necessary adjustment.

I wont be this lenient again!!!!!

Germany does not allow more than 50% ownership which is mainly local

bayern for example have the backing of Giants like Audi and Adidas, Coca cola and Tmobile.

Wolfsburg had Volkwagen, Leverkusen has the Giant bayer, Hamburg has Emirates, Werder has Citibank
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2008
dayokanu:

30 games? don't let me crucify you on this again so run and make the necessary adjustment.

I wont be this lenient again!!!!!

Germany does not allow more than 50% ownership which is mainly local

I have already crucified u by exposing your appaling cognitive reasoning.
Bundesliga play 340 games in total compared to Serie A, EPL and La Liga who play 380 games each.
It's no rocket science that Bundesliga would have the highest goal/per game ratio.
Can u now see how dumb your are? grin tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2008
I have already crucified u by exposing your appaling cognitive reasoning.
Bundesliga play 340 games in total compared to Serie A, EPL and La Liga who play 380 games each.
It's no rocket science that Bundesliga would have the highest goal/per game ratio.
Can u now see how dumb your are?

Did you do anything in maths?

Goal per game does not depend on the number of games played.

You are so dumb

10 games with 20 goals have a 2goals/game ratio. if you play 40 games and you have 60 goals that means you have a lower goal per game ratio of 1.5

A ratio does not depend on the number of games played.

Did you finish high school? I think its time we start reviewing our certificates before we post. a fifth grader knows that!!!!!

Well You changed that 30 games shit but once again i caught you with another GOOF!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2008
dayokanu:

Did you do anything in maths?

Goal per game does not depend on the number of games played.

You are so dumb

10 games with 20 goals have a 2goals/game ratio. if you play 40 games and you have 60 goals that means you have a lower goal per game ratio of 1.5

A ratio does not depend on the number of games played.

Did you finish high school? I think its time we start reviewing our certificates before we post. a fifth grader knows that!!!!!

Well You changed that 30 games shit but once again i caught you with another GOOF!!!!

You are an idiot.
Now i know ur cognitive reasoning has even deteriorated like i know it would.
Average goals per game depends largely on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.
A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!!!

For instance if the total goals scored in the Premiership in a season is 1200, it would be divided by 380 games.
If the same is scored in Bundesliga, it would be divided by 340. Now tell me, would they have the same ratio?
Without further ado, i have now proven beyond reasonable doubt that the money invested in your education was a sheer waste.
Your guardian woulda been better off investing in Aphids-infected cocoa pods. grin cheesy grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2008
You are an idiot.
Now i know ur cognitive reasoning has even deteriorated like i know it would.
Average goals per game depends on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.

For instance if the total goals scored in the Premiership in a season is 1200, it would be divided by 380 games.
If the same is scored in Bundesliga, it would be divided by 340
. Now tell me, would they have the same ratio?
Without further ado, i have now proven beyond reasonable doubt that the money invested in your education was a sheer waste.
Your guardian woulda been better off investing in Aphids-infected cocoa pods

This quote in bold should be sent to your school. And your teacher would face the firing squad

How in the world can you expect 340 games to produce the same number of goals as 380 games If that is possible the 340 games have a higher goal ratio.

3 games 6 goals so how many goals would you expect from 8 games if they have the same ratio 16 definitely.

You are a disgrace!!!

That is why the internet should be censored before Idiots like you come here to post such nonsense. Don't you know people all over the world read this?

Now darefestus you gay partner would come and say he agrees with you. You are guilty of misleading demented people like Darefestus
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Akolawole(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
@DayoNwakwo

Haba!

Agbalagba like you dey abuse.

You know serious.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2008
But Akolawole can you help explain simple ratio to this deliquent called jackal, Hannibal, or whatever

If you say you wont talk they would put their fingers into your mouth.

OK I would sheath my sword!!! To show Akola respect. But Sauron you need to get Lacombes or New General maths
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

This quote in bold should be sent to your school. And your teacher would face the firing squad

How in the world can you expect 340 games to produce the same number of goals as 380 games If that is possible the 340 games have a higher goal ratio.

3 games 6 goals so how many goals would you expect from 8 games if they have the same ratio 16 definitely.

You are a disgrace!!!

That is why the internet should be censored before Idiots like you come here to post such nonsense. Don't you know people all over the world read this?

Now darefestus you gay partner would come and say he agrees with you. You are guilty of misleading demented people like Darefestus

Oh meee days. . . . . . . . What an idiot we have in the house!!!

U do not even understand the simple indices regarding mathematics and numbers.
Of course, leagues with lower number of games would have higher goal/game ratio.
This is not rocket science. . . . . . .La Liga, Premiership and Serie A are more enterprising with more goals scored but the difference in denominator is 40 games which is huge by the time it becomes a denominator.
Cheese n Rice, were u University trained at all?

U expect 10 games to produce 20 goals and 40 games to produce 60 goals in the Prem??
A league with free scoring clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool who do 7-0, 6-0 like it's going outta fashion??
Dayo. . . . . . .U need to go and lie down.
Just admit the money poured on your child development shoulda been expended in Las Vegas or your local betting shop in Ile Ife.
I am sorry for your already bleaked future. grin cheesy grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2008
U expect 10 games to produce 20 goals and 40 games to produce 60 goals in the Prem??
A league with free scoring clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool who do 7-0, 6-0 like it's going out of fashion??
Dayo. . . . . . .U need to go and lie down.
Just admit the money poured on your child development shoulda been expended in Las Vegas or your local betting shop in Ile Ife.
I am sorry for your already bleaked future.

Do you compare this to a Werder Bremen who have scored 11 goals and conceeded 10 in the last three weeks.

Bring the Highest scoring game in the EPL per week and compare to the Bundesliga Since the beginning of this season

Last weekend Bayern Bochum produced 6 goals, Stuttgart Bremen 5 goals How many games in the EPL produced that much goals? Just Liverpool City with 5.

Previous weekend Bremen Hoffenheim produced 9 GOALS !!!

Last weekend alone Bundesliga had 30 goals in 9 games while EPL with 10 games had 25 goals

Upper weekend Bundesliga had 26 goals in 9 games while EPL had 23 goals in 10 games

I am sorry for your already bleaked future.

I wont reply this because Akola is watching
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

Do you compare this to a Werder Bremen who have scored 11 goals and conceeded 10 in the last three weeks.

Bring the Highest scoring game in the EPL per week and compare to the Bundesliga Since the beginning of this season

Last weekend Bayern Bochum produced 6 goals, Stuttgart Bremen 5 goals How many games in the EPL produced that much goals? Just Liverpool City with 5.

Previous weekend Bremen Hoffenheim produced 9 GOALS !!!

Last weekend alone Bundesliga had 30 goals in 9 games while EPL with 10 games had 25 goals

Upper weekend Bundesliga had 26 goals in 9 games while EPL had 23 goals in 10 games

2007/8 season.

Bundesliga: 860 goals in 340 games(2.53 goals/game)

Premiership:1002 goals in 380 games(2.64 goals/game)
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Oct 07, 2008
where did you get 340 games for Bundesliga?

Go and check your facts again!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Akolawole(m): 3:37am On Oct 07, 2008
@Dayo

In those days Larcombe is for primary school.

A brilliant Larcombe student will pass today's WAEC easily.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 3:46am On Oct 07, 2008
Akolawole:

@Dayo

In those days Larcombe is for primary school.

A brilliant Larcombe student will pass today's WAEC easily.

Na lie jor.
Larcombes(that green small book).
I don't think its that difficult.

P.S. Where's Dr. Kit??
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 4:56am On Oct 07, 2008
Sauron would not pass chapter 1 of Lacombes thats confirmed
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

Sauron would not pass chapter 1 of Lacombes thats confirmed

Hmmm,the Serial self-servicer is back!

DDK can we chat on YIM sometime?

There are some Questions i need to ask you.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by lailai2(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2008
sauron, i think nos of games has no significant effect here considering its about 340-380 games
but all d same, dis argument is off-topic,

about the coaches, rijkaard might not b a bad choice
but if benitez gets d sack, then u should definitely get him
and what about roberto mancini
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2008
@DF,

Buzz me I would reply you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (90) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.