Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (71335 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
Where is Cristalz? See as una just dey give Manure bad name. Na only illiterate dey support Manure?

Your argument was a simple Mathematical argument. . . . . now you are bringing tiredness into the equation, which was not your initial position. . . . your initial position was a position of complete mathematical ineptitude:

~Sauron~:

Average goals per game depends largely on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.
A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!!!

~Sauron~:

It's no brainer. . . . . .Bundesliga play fewer games.
340 games compared to 380 as the denominator places em at a huge advantage.

~Sauron~:

Bundesliga play 340 games in total compared to Serie A, EPL and La Liga who play 380 games each.
It's no rocket science that Bundesliga would have the highest goal/per game ratio.
Can u now see how dumb your are?

~Sauron~:

Of course, leagues with lower number of games would have higher goal/game ratio.
This is not rocket science. . . . . . .La Liga, Premiership and Serie A are more enterprising with more goals scored but the difference in denominator is 40 games which is huge by the time it becomes a denominator.

Time and time again, you have offered denominator as your reason for better goal average in Bundesliga. . . . now you are changing mouth to talk about tiredness.

You have just proved yourself the dumbest dude on Nairaland. Simple Primary 1 ratio, you no fit understand.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Where is Cristalz? See as una just dey give Manure bad name. Na only illiterate dey support Manure?
Your argument was a simple Mathematical argument. . . . . now you are bringing tiredness into the equation, which was not your initial position. . . . your initial position was a position of complete mathematical ineptitude:

Look at this goat. . . . . .
My argument was a mathematical argument but since we are talking soccer(where team fitness is the key to the number of goals scored), fatigue, tiredness and all other physical conditions come into play.
If Bundesliga play 612 games in a trot without a summer break, would they record 2.77 average goals per game??
How can u merge 2 seasons together when there's a 3 month gap in between?? Your cognitive skill is royally warped.

Time and time again, you have offered denominator as your reason for better goal average in Bundesliga. . . . now you are changing mouth to talk about tiredness.
You have just proved yourself the dumbest dude on Nairaland. Simple Primary 1 ratio, you no fit understand.

Of course, denominator is the reason the goals/game average in Bundesliga is better than the other 4 big leagues in Europe.
A record they have kept consistently for 19 YEARS!!!! La Liga is more expansive than Bundesliga. . . Why are they behind in goals/game ratio??
The denominator is the number of games played. . . . .Bundesliga's denominator is LESS than their counterparts in Europe thus higher ratio.
Less games = less fatigue, less tiredness, less stress, less strain. Am i in the land of Philistine?
How else would i explain this to an onanist like you??

The money expended on your education is a waste.
Everyone connected to your upbringing blatantly or indirectly should be jailed for child negligence.
U woulda been better off in a foster home.
Stinking Swine!!! grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

La Liga is more expansive than Bundesliga. . . Why are they behind in goals/game ratio??
The denominator is the number of games played. . . . .Bundesliga's denominator is LESS than their counterparts in Europe thus higher ratio.
Less games = less fatigue, less tiredness, less stress, less strain. Am i in the land of Philistine?
How else would i explain this to an onanist like you??

Sorry, I cannot help but hammer home the point like a carpenter. Not to belabour the point like Katie Couric but these were the only explanations you gave for the better goal ratio until late last night:

~Sauron~:

Average goals per game depends largely on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.
A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!!!

~Sauron~:

It's no brainer. . . . . .Bundesliga play fewer games.
340 games compared to 380 as the denominator places em at a huge advantage.

~Sauron~:

Of course, leagues with lower number of games would have higher goal/game ratio.
This is not rocket science. . . . . . .La Liga, Premiership and Serie A are more enterprising with more goals scored but the difference in denominator is 40 games which is huge by the time it becomes a denominator.

As we can see, they were all Mathematical faux pas. There is no getting away from it. You never mentioned tiredness or any other factor. Infact, I suggested that tiredness would be a better excuse than the inept mathematical excuse you were giving. Thats when you took it up and tried to cover up your fatal blunder. Too late! We don't believe you, you need more people! grin grin grin

lol. Just admit you made the mother of all goofs. You will never live this down grin grin grin

Guffanti!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Sorry, I cannot help but hammer home the point like a carpenter. Not to belabour the point like Katie Couric but these were the only explanations you gave for the better goal ratio until late last night:

I don't want to belabour the obvious but why do u have your head far up your ass.
From the onset, this argument has been based on football and not class size or monetary issues.
I remember saying something about fatigue and stress and even cited an example that can a player score 3 goals in every game of a season?
Of course, since we are talking football, fatigue and tiredness come into play.

As we can see, they were all Mathematical faux pas. There is no getting away from it. You never mentioned tiredness or any other factor. Infact, I suggested that tiredness would be a better excuse than the inept mathematical excuse you were giving. Thats when you took it up and tried to cover up your fatal blunder. Too late! We don't believe you, you need more people!  grin grin grin

Inept mathematical excuse?? This chump is a schnook!!!!
The same mathematical excuse has been the reason Bundesliga's goals/game tops other leagues for the past 19 years.
Unless u have another reason for Bundesliga's high ratio, please shut your dirty traps as it's evident u have no brain cells.
Technically, tactically and talent-wise. . . . .Bundesliga is way below Spanish La Liga.
Why is Spain behind in the goals/game ratio? When u bend your smoky brains behind that. . . . .Come back to me.

This was ma defense from the onset:
~Sauron~:

U are insane.

I never knew i have been arguing with buncha semi-illiterates on this forum
FFS, how can anyone say the number of games a league play WILL NOT AFFECT their goals per game??
The more games u play, the less your average goals per game as humans are likely to feel fatigue, tiredness and reh reh reh.
Can a playa score 3 goals per game all season??
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
lol. You cannot spin your way out of this one mate. The verdict is sealed.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime
Mancs illiterates? then what about the Chavs around?

doofus? do you agree?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

lol. You cannot spin your way out of this one mate. The verdict is sealed.

Shut your dirty traps, hombre.

I know u were never aware of the German's high ratio until yesterday.
Whats more?? I am sure u don't even know they have kept the record for 19 years.
Go and dust your football knowledge and stop clutching at straws. . .
I don't even know why i am debating with a schlemiel.
Hannibal is sick n tired of your gaucheness.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Can we have a lawyer dissect this statement? What exactly was Guffanti referring to here?

grin grin grin

Completely ignoring the fact that the numerator and denominator are mutually dependent sets, he believes that one should hold the numerator as constant whilst varying the value of the denominator. grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Can we have a lawyer dissect this statement? What exactly was Guffanti referring to here?

Go and bring Gani Fawehinmi to dissect for u as your low IQ is an impediment.

We are talking of human beings here not just any statistic.
How did u ace your performance management class with this vacuous reasoning of yours.
It is not possible for humans to cop the same performance week in week out. The longer they go, the slower they get.
Arsenal's burnout last season should teach you one or two things about humans, dolt!!!

Completely ignoring the fact that the numerator and denominator are mutually dependent sets, he believes that one should hold the numerator as constant whilst varying the value of the denominator. grin grin grin

This is where u are getting it wrong. How can u hold numerator constant? Are u this daft?
Of course, numerator and denominator would change but the higher denominator(as far as football is concerned) means more stress n fatigue.
The more games a team continues to play in a season without break, the less goals they would score.
That was ma argument and the average goals/game in Bundesliga SUPPORTS it.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2008
im trying to get what u guys are on about?
numerator, denominator,constants, variables, mutually dependents
whats all these?

i think i need to go back to page 1 to understand these equations cos i sabi maths reach, this one pass me
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

This is where u are getting it wrong. How can u hold numerator constant? Are u this daft?
Of course, numerator and denominator would change but the higher denominator(as far as football is concerned) means more stress n fatigue.
The more games a team continues to play in a season without break, the less goals they would score.
That was ma argument and the average goals/game in Bundesliga SUPPORTS it.

Funny how it took you more than 24 hours to bring up the fatigue argument. You are still trying to convince us it was your idea like McCain tries to convince voters that "CHANGE" is his idea.  grin grin grin

Anyway, let me help you articulate your new point better: The law of diminishing returns kicks in as the season gets longer. In other words, rate of return is negatively correlated to incremental increases in the no of games played. In layman terms, the more games you play, the less and less goal return you see as the season goes on due to fatigue.   cheesy

This is not necessarily true, but is an acceptable argument. . . .

Only one question: Only a shroom smoker would even bring the word "denominator" into the conversation whilst comparing goal output to no of games played. . . . . unless he was making a strictly mathematical argument.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
@TKB417
Don't go too far brother!!!

It started on page 6

And your friend DDK,Engineered it!

Even as a student of Mech Eng.

I couldn't Decipher a thing they were saying.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Funny how it took you more than 24 hours to bring up the fatigue argument. You are still trying to convince us it was your idea like McCain tries to convince voters that "CHANGE" is his idea.  grin grin grin

What idea is this silly hilly billy talking about??

Anyway, let me help you articulate your new point better: The law of diminishing returns kicks in as the season gets longer. In other words, rate of return is negatively correlated to incremental increases in the no of games played. In layman terms, the more games you play, the less and less goal return you see as the season goes on due to fatigue.   cheesy

How is this different to what i have been saying.
Is the number of more games not the denominator in the scheme of things here?
We are calulating goals per the total number of games. . . . . . .You are just reiterating what i have been saying all along.
Tell us something new, doofus.
So u knew about the law of diminishing returns and you wanted to ADD 2 different seasons together to make a point??  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Ibime, with the powers confered on me on this forum i hereby declare this: YOU ARE A CUNT!!! grin cheesy

Only one question: Only a shroom smoker would even bring the word "denominator" into the conversation whilst comparing goal output to no of games played. . . . . unless he was making a strictly mathematical argument. 

Using only twice in the same sentence?? How did u pass your use of English to get into a Uni?? cheesy grin

Denominator = Total number of games in this CONTEXT.
It means the same thing. Mathematical argument or not.
We were talking about football not the number of times u have been declared insane by your shrink.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
Is the number of more games not the denominator in the scheme of things here?
We are calulating goals per the total number of games

now i understand what ure saying

then its safe to say
goals scored= numerator
number of games = denominator
nothing wrong in this except Ibime didnt go to the kinda school we all went to grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

How is this different to what i have been saying.?

Hence my emphasis on the word new in the statement:

Ibime:

Anyway, let me help you articulate your new point better:  

It would have served me better to use the word 'revised', so that doofuses such as yourself can understand the context of my statement. It is obvious that you have revised your argument. We shall call this latest lemma your "Revised Standard Version"  grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

Using only twice in the same sentence?? How did u pass your use of English to get into a Uni?? cheesy grin

A sentence broken by a colon need not follow the conventional format. Why are you being so pedantic?

~Sauron~:

Denominator = Total number of games in this CONTEXT.
It means the same thing. Mathematical argument or not.

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.  grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
This is the smoking gun:

~Sauron~:

Now, let me explain ma theory to u sapheads. . . . . .
In 2007/8 season, Bundesliga recorded 860 goals in 306 games(2.81 goals per game)
The Premiership with 380 games a season recorded 1002 goals(2.64 goals per game)

Now the difference in the number of games is 74. . . . . .
If u multiply it by 2.81(Bundesliga ratio) and add to 860 goals, the answer is(1068) which is more than the number of goals ever recorded in the Premiership.

In trying to explain your theory, you had stuck to mathematical concepts and never mentioned the word "fatigue" until late last night: upon discovery that you had made a fatal Mathematical faux pas which threatend to make you the laughing stock of any semi-literate Nairalander. This is evidenced by your constant use of the word "denominator" until you realised the error of your ways. By late last night, you had mentioned the word "denominator" on numerous occasion without ever mentioning "tiredness" or "fatigue" Coincidence or Inextricable evidence?   grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Hence my emphasis on the word new in the statement:

You are stupid. . . .I expect something better from you not a remix.
Coming here to reiterate what i have kept hammering in your waxy ear-drums is lazy.

It would have served me better to use the word 'revised', so that doofuses such as yourself can understand the context of my statement. It is obvious that you have revised your argument. We shall call this latest lemma your "Revised Standard Version"  grin grin grin

Common sense evades you. . . . . .U were the one that tracked back and clutching at straws.
I have asked you to tell me one simple reason the Bundesliga's ratio is higher than their counterparts in Europe but u keep dodging that.
The best your empty head can come up with is revised standard version, how pathetic!!!
Even the other simpletons in your posse have backed off. . . . .Stop backing the wrong tree, you shouldnt have joined this debate.

A sentence broken by a colon need not follow the conventional format. Why are you being so pedantic?

U can't get out of this quicksand, u are already trapped in it. grin cheesy

Where is the question??  
There was no question mark, you used the word "only" twice in a sentence and i can't see the question u were supposed to be asking me.
Let me help ur retarded mind. Ya statement shoulda been: Just one question: Only a shroom smoker. . and always end with "?". grin
I warned u then to stay in school. . . . .See the way you are dragging your family in mud with your appaling grammar construction. grin cheesy

As per your smoking gun drivel. . . . .
Who scores these goals?? Human beings or machine?
If the answer is the former then you are very stupid to think i based ma theory on pure mathematical concepts.
The fact still remains the Premiership HAS NEVER recorded 2.81 goal/game ratio since it was established.

Coincidence?? I don't think so.
Winter break? No. Other leagues(Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian) also observe the winter break.
Less number of games played in Bundesliga?? DEFINITELY.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by A40(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2008
Na wa ooh!! All this equations, theorems,formulae!! you guys should take it to the Education section jor tongue

And to think i came to NL to get Maths off my mind
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
What kind of deranged lunatic would use the word "denominator" consistently when he means to say "fatigue"? The idiot is now trying to tell us that what he meant to say was that the larger the denominator, the more the fatigue suffered by players. grin grin grin. Only a blathering idiot would use these two in the same context. All the evidence points to a flawed Mathematical argument he was supposedly making as evidenced in the quote below:

~Sauron~:

A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!

By stating that a "change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio", he is explicitly saying that the ratio changes when the denominator changes, completely forgetting the fact that the numerator also changes with the denominator. What a fatal blunder!

Again I ask: Who in their right mind repeatedly uses the word "denominator" to imply that a larger amount of games leads to more fatigue. grin grin grin This is akin to John McCain saying that what he meant by "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" is that "the American people are the fundamentals and they are strong" grin grin grin. This is absolutely ridiculous!

We don't believe you, you need more people!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2008
Hannibal is deranged thats confirmed.

If fatigue makes strikers tired and hence perform less dont you think the same fatigue would apply to defenders and keepers?

This guy dropped out of primary school.

His argument is not only flawed mathematically, Its flawed logically
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
Further damning evidence has been uncovered at the Arsenal fan thread:

~Sauron~:

Look at this idiot exposing himself in large proportions.
He does not know the effect of a denominator in ratios.

I wonder how he is going to wriggle out of this one now. Maybe he will tell us he was referring to "fatigue" again. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
If the fatigue argument is going to work What happened to Boro vs man city last game of the season in May?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

What kind of deranged lunatic would use the word "denominator" consistently when he means to say "fatigue"? The idiot is now trying to tell us that what he meant to say was that the larger the denominator, the more the fatigue suffered by players.  grin grin grin. Only a blathering idiot would use these two in the same context. All the evidence points to a flawed Mathematical argument he was supposedly making as evidenced in the quote below:

You are a dork!!!
How can i mean fatigue. Are we calculating the number of fatigues.
Whats the denominator when calculating the ratio of goals/games? "Fatigue"??
The money put in your education shoulda been used in the RED LIGHT DISTRICT in Amsterdam. grin cheesy
You are the seed your momma shoulda swallowed. . . . Too bad u defied all the odds to fertilise the ovum.

By stating that a "change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the radius", he is explicitly saying that the ratio changes when the denominator changes, completely forgetting the fact that the numerator also changes with the denominator. What a fatal blunder!

Radius??
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Maaaaaaaaaaaa Daysssssssssssssss!!!! Ibime has finally confirmed himself as a sleazeball.
No wonder Razorr confirmed u as a Arrow some months back. grin cheesy
Are we talking circumference here or calculating the rate of change of the Area of an oil blot on a white surface??
Ibime is a deranged camel.

Again I ask: Who in their right mind repeatedly uses the word "denominator" to imply that a larger amount of games leads to more fatigue.  grin grin grin This is akin to John McCain saying that what he meant by "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" is that "the American people are the fundamentals and they are strong"  grin grin grin. This is absolutely ridiculous!

Denominator was used so a poof like u(Dayokanu) in this case would grab the basic concept.
I explain maself in the most concise and the clearest way so idiots who function on a low digit IQ like y'all can understand.
However, i think i have to take it further down to the basics as i am surrounded by naked butt-breaths. grin cheesy

dayokanu:

Hannibal is deranged thats confirmed.

If fatigue makes strikers tired and hence perform less don't you think the same fatigue would apply to defenders and keepers?

This guy dropped out of primary school.

His argument is not only flawed mathematically, Its flawed logically

4 lines for you:

Mutinous Swine
Squealing Ignoramus
Degenerate stool-pusher
Smelly douche-bag. grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
And here is the final nail in the coffin:

~Sauron~:

Oh meee days. . . . . . . . What an idiot we have in the house!!!

U do not even understand the simple indices regarding mathematics and numbers.
Of course, leagues with lower number of games would have higher goal/game ratio,

This proves beyond any doubt that Jackal was making a mathematical argument.

He was corrected by lai-lai, Dayokanu and Ritchboy and still kept arguing the same nonsense. It was only when I stepped in that he changed his story to "fatigue". Now he is claiming that he only used "denominator" to help Dayokanu understand the concept. grin grin grin This after chiding Dayokanu for lacking basic knowledge of Mathematics. grin grin grin

For clarity, this is the goof that Jackal made:

Jackal believes that one ratio will always be higher than another as long as it has a lower denominator. For example, the number of oranges each child will get when shared amongst 3 children will always be greater than that when shared amongst 6 children. So what if 3 children share 10 oranges whilst 6 children share 1000 oranges? This completely shows that Jackal needs to go back and retake his Primary One mathematics.

This is the mother of all goofs!

We hereby bestow upon the Jackal the official title of. . . . . . . . . . . . .
[size=50pt]
GUFFANTI![/size]

CASE DISMISSED!

Take his battered ego back to the Man Utd thread for rest and recuperation!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

He was corrected by lai-lai, Dayokanu and Ritchboy and still kept arguing the same nonsense. It was only when I stepped in that he changed his story to "fatigue". Now he is claiming that he only used "denominator" to help Dayokanu understand the concept. grin grin grin This after chiding Dayokanu for lacking basic knowledge of Mathematics. grin grin grin

Mr radius, you keep proving u are an idiot.
Denominator was used in the context of football not on the number of eggs u have been splattered with today.
Fatigue comes into play in football because of imminent burnout if players continue to play more games.

For clarity, this is the goof that Jackal made:

Jackal believes that one ratio will always be higher than another as long as it has a lower denominator. For example, the number of oranges each child will get when shared amongst 3 children will always be greater than that when shared amongst 6 children. So what if 3 children share 10 oranges whilst 6 children share 1000 oranges? This completely shows that Jackal needs to go back and retake his Primary One mathematics.

This is the mother of all goofs!

U keep digging your own grave.

Football is different from kids taking oranges. Are u stupid??
If it was that simple, one of the other 4 big leagues in Europe shoulda at least broken Bundesliga's hold on the goal ratio stats.
19 years dominance of the stat means one thing: Bundesliga's lower denominator HELPS their goal/games ratio.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
This debate is over. A beaten boxer doesn't know when he has lost until he gets Alzheimers disease. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

We hereby bestow upon Jackal the official title of. . . . . . . . . . . . .
[size=50pt]GUFFANTI![/size]

CASE DISMISSED!

Take his battered ego back to the Man Utd thread for rest and recuperation!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
Don't worry, the Jackal will rise again. Go home and lick your wounds son! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2008
at Ibime How can you mention something like Radius to explain things to GUFFANTI!!! I say use bottle corks, counters, women, sex, beer etc as examples

and you would get better responses from him if you are interested in developing Him.

I give up on him !!!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Don't worry, the Jackal will rise again. Go home and lick your wounds son!  grin grin grin grin grin

No matter how many times u try to sound like a learned person, something brings u down.

These are ma punchlines:

I made u realise Bundesliga has a higher ratio in Europe.
I made u realise they have tugged this record for 19 years.
I also faulted your moronic method of adding 74 games at the start of a season or the 2nd half.
None of u retards can bring a credible proof of Bundesliga's dominance in the average goals/game stats.

I am sure NLers are reading this and shaking their heads for u.
A self-acclaimed European sports analyst who does not understand the basic concepts of ratio.
You even goofed much later by trying to calculate radius.
With the personality of a paper cup u carry on this forum, Hannibal has punched multiple holes in it.

Go home, sleep, wake up, come back and lemme floor u in a 2nd round K.O. again. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ Dayo

Actually, the radius thing was a typo.

I expect Jackal is typing a long response as we speak.

Unfortunately, this debate is already over.

If I was him, I would lay low for a while.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
Radius was a typo?? grin grin grin grin grin
Do u know the difference between "radius" and "ratio"?? grin cheesy
Ibime, take a breather.

At this stage, i can bet u had no formal education(never mind professional qualification).
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by mukina2: 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2008
Why dont you all create a thread and argue about all what you want to must you derail all the threads all in the name of arguing? angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (90) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw / UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.