Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,606 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga (75347 Views)

Official Italian Serie A Fans Thread / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / Barcelona May Join France Ligue-1 If Catalunya Gets Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2008
lol. . . . . Jackal need to go back to primary school. . grin grin grin grin . . are you sure this guy did not buy his WAEC paper?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2008
Ibime:

lol. . . . . Jackal need to go back to primary school. . grin grin grin grin . . are you sure this guy did not buy his WAEC paper?

U are insane.

I never knew i have been arguing with buncha semi-illiterates on this forum
FFS, how can anyone say the number of games a league play WILL NOT AFFECT their goals per game??
The more games u play, the less your average goals per game as humans are likely to feel fatigue, tiredness and reh reh reh.
Can a playa score 3 goals per game all season??
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by ritchboy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
Of course, leagues with lower number of games would have higher goal/game ratio.

[size=56pt]FALSE![/size]

@dayo
guffanti has done it again!
P.S.
what was his original goof b4 he modified this grin

It's no brainer. . . . . .Bundesliga play fewer games.
30 games compared to 38 as the denominator places em at a huge advantage.
Even a fake analyst like u should know that

grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2008
Guffanti,

The average number of goals scored levels out the disparities in the number of games played, allowing one to compare the goals scored in both leagues by their central tendency over 1 game.

You seem to forget that both numerator and denominator increase with an increase in the number of games. Over a sufficient number of games, the effects of any skewed results are flattened out and we can assume that the average is a valid comparison between leagues that play 200 games < x < infinity. grin grin grin

Please go back to school.  grin grin grin

Average is something you learn in Primary 1 or 2.  grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 10:38pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ Ritchboy & Ibime(NL's most moronic Chav).

It's no brainer that you guys are idiots . . . . .
If only u had stayed in school instead of always running out to smoke weed, u would grab mathematical principles.

Now, let me explain ma theory to u sapheads. . . . . .
In 2007/8 season, Bundesliga recorded 860 goals in 306 games(2.81 goals per game)
The Premiership with 380 games a season recorded 1002 goals(2.64 goals per game)

Now the difference in the number of games is 74. . . . . .
If u multiply it by 2.81(Bundesliga ratio) and add to 860 goals, the answer is(1068) which is more than the number of goals ever recorded in the Premiership.

I don't expect u to understand this theory but if the Bundesliga can record a higher average goal/game than Serie A, Prem and La Liga, then your smoky brain should realise it is because Bundesliga play less games thus higher average goals per game.

So much for the half baked graduates on Nairaland
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ ibime,
The guy almost sent me to the mortuary yesterday and I was looking for you all but found no one.

This is simple ratio not langrangian or numerical analysis.

jackal is a drop out. I even used oranges and mangoes as examples for him but all to no avail.

@ Ibime that would be too difficult to explain use stones and bottle corks as example or women and sex tongue tongue tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

@ ibime,
The guy almost sent me to the mortuary yesterday and I was looking for you all but found no one.

This is simple ratio not langrangian or numerical analysis.

jackal is a drop out. I even used oranges and mangoes as examples for him but all to no avail.

@ Ibime that would be too difficult to explain use stones and bottle corks as example or women and sex tongue tongue tongue

Yet anutha moronic comment from a spastic camel.

I have just explained a simple theory for you.
Bundesliga records 2.81 goals per game. . . . If they were to play as many games as the Premiership with their ratio, they woulda scored more goals than any premiership season has ever recorded.
If that does not tell you, the less games played = higher ratio then the money invested on your child development is a sheer waste. grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundes
« #216 on: Today at 12:33:06 AM »

Quote from: dayokanu on Today at 12:19:05 AM
Do you compare this to a Werder Bremen who have scored 11 goals and conceeded 10 in the last three weeks.

Bring the Highest scoring game in the EPL per week and compare to the Bundesliga Since the beginning of this season

Last weekend Bayern Bochum produced 6 goals, Stuttgart Bremen 5 goals How many games in the EPL produced that much goals? Just Liverpool City with 5.

Previous weekend Bremen Hoffenheim produced 9 GOALS !!!

Last weekend alone Bundesliga had 30 goals in 9 games while EPL with 10 games had 25 goals

Upper weekend Bundesliga had 26 goals in 9 games while EPL had 23 goals in 10 games

2007/8 season.

Bundesliga: 860 goals in 340 games(2.53 goals/game)

Premiership:1002 goals in 380 games(2.64 goals/game)

In 2007/8 season, Bundesliga recorded 860 goals in 306 games(2.81 goals per game)
The Premiership with 380 games a season recorded 1002 goals(2.64 goals per game)

This guy is demented Compare the 2 posts he made within 24 hours and see the difference you would all agree that he is abnormal.

He cheated fate by being born human, he was really meant to be born as a tasmanian devil roaming the Oceanic forests tongue tongue tongue
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

This guy is demented Compare the 2 posts he made within 24 hours and see the difference you would all agree that he is abnormal.

He cheated fate by being born human,  he was really meant to be born as a tasmanian devil roaming the Oceanic forests tongue tongue tongue

Dayo, the only ailment u have got is the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century.
U shoulda been one of those early men resembling opethicus afarenses. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comparing this post or that post is not the issue here.
The average goals per game in Bundesliga is higher because they play LESS games than their counterparts in Europe.
The ratio u guys got last season(2.81) can never be achieved in a league that plays 38 games.
More games means more barren draws here and there thus forcing the ratio down.

Ya guardian should be shot for hindering your brain development as a tot. cheesy grin
Here is your pic. . . . .

Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 10:59pm On Oct 07, 2008
Guffanti, Guffanti! I hail you o! You have outdone yourself again.

Of all your goofs, this takes the cake. wink
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by ritchboy(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2008

Now the difference in the number of games is 74. . . . . .
If u multiply it by 2.81(Bundesliga ratio) and add to 860 goals, the answer is(1068) which is more than the number of goals ever recorded in the Premiership.
I don't expect u to understand this theory
I have just explained a simple theory for you.
is that ur  theory  shocked  u ran to wikipedia to get stats, pasted them here, and u feel u've 'explained your theory'.

apparently, ur 2nd grade math teacher isnt the only one who should face a firing squad.ur english teacher should be shot 101 times point blank!  grin

Bundesliga records 2.81 goals per game. . . . If they were to play as many games as the Premiership with their ratio, they woulda scored more goals than any premiership season has ever recorded.
If that does not tell you, the less games played = higher ratio then the money invested on your child development is a sheer waste

actually, all that tells us is that the premiership has never recorded an average of 2.81 goals per game.IDIOT!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2008
ritchboy:

is that ur  theory  shocked  u ran to wikipedia to get stats, pasted them here, and u feel u've 'explained your theory'.

This stupido does not even know the difference between figures and principles.
Yet more half baked graduates rearing their heads.

apparently, ur 2nd grade math teacher isnt the only one who should face a firing squad.ur english teacher should be shot 101 times point blank!  grin

Your family doctor should be shot.
He shouldn't have allowed u to develop from a single seed to a foetus. grin cheesy

actually, all that tells us is that the premiership has never recorded an average of 2.81 goals per game.IDIOT!

U are not making sense. . . . .
Why can't the premiership record an average of 2.81 goals per game?
The answer is simple. . . . .It is just because they play more games.
More games played means more barren draws and low score games which forces the ratio down.

Gosh. . . . . . . The Admin should create a thread for the elite and brain boxes.
I am tired of debating with sapheads, morons and human mutts. tongue cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Suaron and DDk

I cant help but laugh grin

you are both creating a scene on NL cheesy

And i am really enjoying it. smiley

Dont stop guyz!!!! wink
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2008

2007/8 season.

Can you agree the 2 statements above made by you within 24 hours GUFFANTI!!!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
darefestus:

@Suaron and DDk

I can't help but laugh grin

you are both creating a scene on NL cheesy

And i am really enjoying it. smiley

don't stop guys!!!! wink

You should not be laughing at Dayokanu's idiocy. Show some pity for this oaf and his gang of goons.

For 19 straight years, the Bundesliga has had the highest goals per game of any of the five biggest leagues in Europe.
The last time England even came close to the Bundesliga was 1999-2000 when they scored 2.78 compared to German's 2.80.
Yet, this league has produced Henry, Shearer, Andy Cole, Van Nistelrooy and they are way behind Bundesliga as far as the ratio is concerned.
What else could be responsible if not for the fact that Bundesliga PLAY less GAMES than their counterparts.

dayokanu:

Can you agree the 2 statements  above made by you within 24 hours GUFFANTI!!!!!

Mr Spastic is now clutching at straws . . . . .

So this is what u can offer to defend Bundesliga's high ratio. . . . . .
I reiterate the teachers of you, Ibime and Ritchboy should be jailed for child negligence. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2008
lol

I no want enter this debate. . . . but Darefestus, see as your guy just dey change mouth. . . . he went from claiming that average is not an adequate tool for measuring the goals-per-game ratio because of some Mathematical misfunction of his. . . . to claiming that as the number of games increases, the number of 0-0 draws increase, causing the goals-per-game ratio to go down. . . . completely discounting the fact that large data sets smoothen skewered results.

To test if his theory is true, we can easily add the no of goals scored in the first 74 games of this season in the Bundesliga to the goals in the 306 games of last season, then divide by 380 to get a comparable ratio that would either disprove or prove his argument. . . . . Dayo, over to you.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
Ibime:

I no want enter this debate. . . . but Darefestus, see as your guy just dey change mouth. . . . he went from claiming that average is not an adequate tool for measuring the goals-per-game ratio because of some Mathematical misfunction of his. . . . to claiming that as the number of games increases, the number of 0-0 draws increase, causing the goals-per-game ratio to go down. . . . completely discounting the fact that large data sets smoothen skewered results.

Do me a favour and type in a clear and concise manner so i can understand the gibberish coming out of your mouth.

I never said average is not an adequate tool for measuring goals per game. I would accept La Liga and Serie A 's ratios because they play the same number of games as the Premiership. Bundesliga does not and they have been recording the highest goals per game for the last 19 years.
They don't even have the Henrys, Ruuds, Shearers, Andy Coles and Cristiano Ronaldos of this world who have scored consistently down the years.
So what could be responsible for Bundesliga's dominance in this aspect IF NOT the fact that they play less games.

Low Intelligence quotient is a bitch.

To test if his theory is true, we can easily add the no of goals scored in the first 74 games of this season in the Bundesliga to the goals in the 306 games of last season, then divide by 380 to get a comparable ratio that would either disprove or prove his argument. . . . . Dayo, over to you.

Keep testing the theory.
The stats have shown Bundesliga has been leading for the last 19 years as far as goals/game are concerned.
Hell, the closest the Premiership has come was in 99/2000 season when 1060 goals was recorded which is still 8 goals shy of the (2.81 index).
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2008
Germany has 18 cubs so like 9 games per week. we are in week 7 right now that means 63 games right now we have 185 goals so 195 divided by 63 gives like 2.93 average per game.

If Jackal does not understand this Then I give up
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2008

2007/8 season.

Can you agree the 2 statements above made by you within 24 hours GUFFANTI!!!!! what happened to these quotes?
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
~Sauron~:

(1.) I never said average is not an adequate tool for measuring goals per game.

I would accept La Liga and Serie A 's ratios because they play the same number of games as the Premiership. Bundesliga does not and they have been recording the highest goals per game for the last 19 years.

(2.) They don't even have the Henrys, Ruuds, Shearers, Andy Coles and Cristiano Ronaldos of this world who have scored consistently down the years.
So what could be responsible for Bundesliga's dominance in this aspect IF NOT the fact that they play less games.

The stats have shown Bundesliga has been leading for the last 19 years as far as goals/game are concerned.
Hell, the closest the Premiership has come was in 99/2000 season when 1060 goals was recorded which is still 8 goals shy of the (2.81 index).

(1.) Yes, you did. According to you, it is mathematically incorrect to compare an average taken over 306 numbers with an average taken to base 380.

(2.) So that would lead to another argument about the strength or lack thereof of Bundesliga defences, the attitude with which they approach the game, or the weakness of Bundesliga's lesser teams. . . . however, this is not the argument you proffered. . . . the argument you proffered was a mathematical one, leading us to question your mathematical competence as evidenced by the humogous mathematical gaffes you have made on this thread. . . . my argument is not whether Bundesliga is better or not. . . .it is not IMO. . . . my argument is that you have solidified your Guffanti reputation by failing to graps simple mathematical concepts.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 11:54pm On Oct 07, 2008
dayokanu:

Germany has 18 cubs so like 9 games per week. we are in week 7 right now that means 63 games right now we have 185 goals so 195 divided by 63 gives like 2.93 average per game.

If Jackal does not understand this Then I give up

You are an idiot.
Now i can confirm u know next to nuthing and why ain't i surprised??
So u bought Ibime's moronic suggestion to calculate the first 74 games.

let me enlighten u gorillas once and for all.
At the start of a season, everyone is fresh and u can expect teams to score more goals in the first half of the season than the latter half.
For instance, in 2007/8 season. . . . .The average goals per game in the 1st half of the season was 2.76.
By May 2008, the overall ratio fell to 2.64. It means the latter half of the season recorded just 2.52 average.
What does that tell u?

Yet again, i have proven Dayokanu is a pudden head. grin cheesy

Ibime:

(1.) Yes, you did. According to you, it is mathematically incorrect to compare an average taken over 306 numbers with an average taken to base 380.

Yes it is incorrect because fatigue and other physical conditions come into play.
U cannot expect a team to play 38 games with the same physical fitness throughout.
Gosh. . . . .I thought u took some performance management courses as an accountant.
What a quack accountant you are!!!!

So that would lead to another argument about the strength or lack thereof of Bundesliga defences, the attitude with which they approach the game, or the weakness of Bundesliga's lesser teams. . . . however, this is not the argument you proffered. . . . the argument you proffered was a mathematical one, leading us to question your mathematical competence as evidenced by the humogous mathematical gaffes you have made on this thread. . . . my argument is not whether Bundesliga is better or not. . . .it is not IMO. . . . my argument is that you have solidified your Guffanti reputation by failing to graps simple mathematical concepts.

La Liga, Serie A and the Premiership are bigger leagues with proven goal scorers and they cannot break Bundesliga's hold on goals/game ratio.
What else could be responsible?
Were u born foolish??
Jeez. . . . .I am telling u here that the Nazis have been leading this department of the game for the last 19 years.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 12:01am On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

let me enlighten u gorillas once and for all.
At the start of a season, everyone is fresh and u can expect teams to score more goals in the first half of the season than the latter half.

Ehe. . . now you have changed the argument from a mathematical one to a psycho-physical one. Maybe we should send analysts to chart the effect of mental and physical tiredness on goal output. However, this is a better argument than your nonsensical mathematical argument. I will send you slippers for Christmas since you like flip-flopping so much.

We can also test this new theory of yours by adding the goals scored from the last 76 games of 2006/2007 to the goals from the 304 games from last season, then divide by 380. Even though the argument would be skewed in your favour, we will still have a goals-per-game ratio far higher than the Premiership. . . . at which point, you will offer an explanation that 2006/2007 was not a World Cup or Euro Cup year and players were not saving their energy for any tournaments, hence they could have a higher goal output than usual.  grin grin grin
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Ehe. . . now you have changed the argument from a mathematical one to a psycho-physical one. Maybe we should send analysts to chart the effect of mental and physical tiredness on goal output. However, this is a better argument than your nonsensical mathematical argument. I will send you slippers for Christmas since you like flip-flopping so much.

You are not making any sense here at all. . . . . It is the performance on the pitch that yield the goals so it works together, hombre.

306 games compared to 380 games. . . . . .Knock your head twice and think about it for once.
The more games played, the lower the ratio. . . . .
If the Premiership reduces it's number of games to 306, they would record higher ratio than the Nazis.

We can also test this new theory of yours by adding the goals scored from the last 76 games of 2006/2007 to the goals from the 304 games from last season, then divide by 380. Even though the argument would be skewed in your favour, we will still have a goals-per-game ratio far higher than the Premiership. . . . at which point, you will offer an explanation that 2006/2007 was not a World Cup or Euro Cup year and players were not saving their energy for any tournaments, hence they could have a higher goal output than usual.  grin grin grin

U cannot section the first part of the season or the last part of the season.
Bundesliga should start playing the same number of games as their counterparts. . . . . That is the only way.
Let em play 380 games and letz see if they would cop 2.81 in any season for the next donkey years.
In 2006/7 season, there were 32 barren draws in the Premiership. I doubt the Bundesliga has had such in any season since the fall of man.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

306 games compared to 380 games. . . . . .Knock your head twice and think about it for once.
If the Premiership reduces their number of games to 306, they would record higher ratio than the Nazis.

~Sauron~:

Average goals per game depends largely on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.
A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!!!

Guffanti, na you biko!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

Guffanti, na you biko!

Its obvious u have thrown in the towel. . . .U keep quoting like an idiot without having any sensible thing to say.

The Premiership, La Liga and Serie A would record a higher goals/game ratio than the Bundesliga if they play 306 games like the Nazis.
They all have more quality and proven goal scorers than the German league so i see no reason why they won't break the barrier.
The 306 games played in German flatters their ratio. Nothing else.
Go and ponder over it and while you are it, go and learn simple mathematical concepts.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by dayokanu(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2008
@Ibime,

This guy is Hopeless!!!! Dont waste your energy on him If he cant understand simple ratio and he is wiggling like a worm in contact with a saline media. How would he understand the complex topics in Mathematics!!!

He is a renowned idiot His IQ makes amoebas look like karl marx

Ibime make we hook up on YIM and discuss better things Buzz me whenever you are chanced
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2008
dayokanu:

@Ibime,

This guy is Hopeless!!!! don't waste your energy on him If he can't understand simple ratio and he is wiggling like a worm in contact with a saline media. How would he understand the complex topics in Mathematics!!!

He is a renowned idiot His IQ makes amoebas look like karl marx

Ibime make we hook up on YIM and discuss better things Buzz me whenever you are chanced

Association of mental handicaps and the Federal Union of Simpletons.

Go and have a chat about y'all stupidity and vacuous reasoning.
I can tutor any of y'all in complex mathematics.
Never ever compare ma intelligence quotient with yours.
Afterall, u made a common 3rd class in OAU. . . . . . .I woulda made a first in the same school, doofus.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2008
~Sauron~:

Association of mental handicaps and the Federal Union of Simpletons.

Go and have a chat about y'all stupidity and vacuous reasoning.
I can tutor any of y'all in complex mathematics.
Never ever compare ma intelligence quotient with yours.
Afterall, u made a common 3rd class in OAU. . . . . . .I woulda made a first in the same school, doofus.

Thought it was 2,2!!!
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
darefestus:

Thought it was 2,2!!!

His final CGPA was 2.03. . . . . .
To make 2nd class lower in his school, his CGPA must be between 2.49-3.49. grin cheesy
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Ibime(m): 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
OK, back to Guffanti:

Let us look at your nobel-prize winning theory:

~Sauron~:

Average goals per game depends largely on the number of games as the number of games is the denominator.
A change in the value of denominator ultimately changes the ratio, doofus!!!

OK, if we add Bundesliga from 2006/2007 and 2007/2008, we had 306 games in each, therefore we have a larger denominator of 612. . . . . so by your theory, the average goals scored in Bundesling over a 2 year period should be lower because the denominator has doubled. . . . .

We had 835 goals in 06/07 and 860 goals in 07/08. . . . therefore the average over the two years is (835+860)/612 = 1695/612 = 2.77

Now by your theory, if we take just ONE Premierleague season, we should have a better average since the denominator will only be 380 (which is a lot less than 612). . . . . . so we have: 1002/380 = 2.64

2.77 > 2.64                           

QED

GUFFANTI! Na you biko!

Please return your father's money.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

OK, back to Guffanti:

OK, if we add Bundesliga from 2006/2007 and 2007/2008, we had 306 games in each, therefore we have a larger denominator of 612. . . . . so by your theory, the average goals scored in Bundesling over a 2 year period should be lower because the denominator has doubled. . . . .

We had 835 goals in 06/07 and 860 goals in 07/08. . . . therefore the average over the two years is (835+860)/612 = 1695/612 = 2.77

Now by your theory, if we take just ONE Premierleague season, we should have a better average since the denominator will only be 380 (which is a lot less than 612). . . . . . so we have: 1002/380 = 2.64

2.77 > 2.64                           

QED

GUFFANTI! Na you biko!

Please return your father's money.

Orisirishi!!! shocked

please don't turn thread to maths class!

There are many good mathematicians in the education  board.
Re: French Ligue 1, Spanish La Liga, Italian Serie A, Dutch Eredivisi And Bundesliga by Sauron1: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2008
Ibime:

OK, back to Guffanti:

2.77 > 2.64                           

QED

When would u stop this show of ineptitude. . . . .
Can u hear yourself?? This has to be the most inapt, most moronic and the most spastic comment i have ever heard.
I used to think DayoTWATnu is the biggest scapegrace on NL. . . . .How wrong was i?
Now u wannna put 2 seasons together to match the Premiership?? Jesus Wept!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Ok doofus. . . . . .Here it is,
Putting 2 seasons together has a flaw because there's a huge gap between May and August.
Only a simpleton like you with lack of cognitive skill would think this way.

U want to compare back to back action of the Premiership to putting 2 different seasons of the Bundesliga together??
Are u mentally handicapped??
Cheeese n Rice!!!!

I thunk u would sleep and come back with a good defense, the last drivel u spewed has confirmed your ill mental state.
Until u come out with something sensible, shut your traps because i am getting bored with your infelicitous remarks.
What a ninny!!! grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (90) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Barcelona: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd February 2016 / Watford Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 5th February 2018 / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.