Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz (812 Views)

Very Touching. Reason Why Ladies Deserve To Be Respected. / He Asked Me Not To Vist During My Period/mensez Dayz.GUYZ LETS START VOTING NOW / Do Promiscuous Ladies Deserve To Be Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by Dredie: 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2008
You will neva be suprise,when a lady u hv bin luvin n dyin 4,calls anoder guy in ur front ma 'sweetheart',and got u looking lyj a dunz,
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
1. bad grammar
2. ugh, w/e. undecided
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by topup: 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2008
Everybody deserves to be loved, it's unfortunate that you picked a 'bad' one. Now move along and find that woman who'll treat you like a king.
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by CRANE: 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hi Ruby
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by CRANE: 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2008
nice one topup
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by Dredie: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2008

Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by jgirl3: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2008
Restructuring the topic. . . . . .

Do you think guys deserve to be loved these days?

If yes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander

1 Like

Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by NegroNtns(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2008
Dredie,

The bambino is hot, but whats your point with the picture? Is that the girl that dissed you?
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by CodeRED(f): 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2008
j-girl:

Restructuring the topic. . . . . .

Do you think guys deserve to be loved these days?

If yes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander

See ur face na, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 24, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Dredie,

The bambino is hot, but whats your point with the picture? Is that the girl that dissed you?
Rapper/singer kim?

He wishes she'll give him a glance
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by NegroNtns(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2008
I know that was lil Kim, I was wondering what the pix gotta do with his post. You pointed out grammatical errors, so maybe from now on he will just communicate in pictures and images, cheesy
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2008
rotflmao!!
you're so mean! grin
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by deept(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2008
Everyone deserves to love and be loved.

My Philosophy, love with your head first and when you can trust the person, then follow with your heart.
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by iice(f): 2:14am On Aug 25, 2008
Doi
Re: Do You Tink Ladies Deserve 2 Be Luvd This Dayz by topup: 7:12am On Aug 25, 2008
deept:

Everyone deserves to love and be loved.

My Philosophy, love with your head first and when you can trust the person, then follow with your heart.

Hmmmm, I like! Hehehe, of course you mean, love logically first? Only love what deserves to be loved, and then you can let go once you trust the person, and love illogically, loving even their mistakes,their quirks and imperfections? grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is The One I Love [Caution: Dangerous English] / My Friend's Husband Of 3 Weeks Is Cheating / Re: How To Get A Girl In 7 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.