Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

How To Mend A Broken Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Mend A Broken Heart? (844 Views)

5 Steps On How To Mend A Broken Relationship / How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? / How To Mend A Relationship That Is Going Downhill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Mend A Broken Heart? by DeepZone: 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
How can a broken heart be mended?

Tell us tips on how to get healed if a loved one dump you, die or get incarcerated. have you gone through a painful breakup? How did you get over it?
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by DeepZone: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2008
Hannibobo crawls near his computer with pen and paper to get info on how to get over Funmi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by Cristalz(f): 8:46pm On Aug 24, 2008
@deepzone
Honestly do you start these threads to get responses,or to get Hannibal's response??    grin

like u really expect peops to believe you dunno how to get over a broken heart lipsrsealed
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2008
I have no clue.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by manmustwac(m): 1:57am On Aug 25, 2008
[size=16pt]HOW TO MEND A BROKEN HEART?[/[/size]font]

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=16pt]TRY SUPERGLUE[/size]
grin
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by topup: 3:37am On Aug 25, 2008
Time, only time can mend a broken heart. Also, just try to accept the facts, focus less on the emotions, accept that the relationship has ended and that there is someone out there who will complement you. Every break up refines what you're looking for in a person, and the better you know what you're looking for the easier it is to spot it.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by ztyle(m): 3:48am On Aug 25, 2008
Try Gum! grin
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by virgie(f): 5:21am On Aug 25, 2008
Stpo making the person an issue in your life. Stpo making him or her a factor in your life and with time, he is as good as forgotten!
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by topup: 6:29am On Aug 25, 2008
Can you believe, one phone conversation with my girl-pal and I'm back to square one again. *sobs*
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by DeepZone: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2008
Stpo making the person an issue in your life. Stpo making him or her a factor in your life and with time, he is as good as forgotten!
easier said than done.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by topup: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2008
DeepZone:

easier said than done.

Fact!
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by bridget007(f): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2008
Believe in fate, that what is meant to be will be and what's not menat to be will not! If they really loved you then they will find a way back and if not let them go. Then don't wait around wishing they were back or wondering what they are doing, keep your self busy, visit family and friends, arrange dates out, take up a new hobby and do things to make you feel better, put yourself first. One day you will just realise that you can think of them fondly instead of with all the charged emotion.

I went through a break up, was devastated, went through all emotions, crying, anger, hurt but held the belief in fate, I had good days where I kept busy and felt good, but time is the best healer but thankfully he returned and we married! Trust in fate.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by hollandis(f): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2008
In the first place being heart broken is matter of choice,the only regret being "the time wasted"
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by topup: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2008
I wonder when the word 'rebound' is going to enter this topic??

What are peoples' views on rebound relationships?
- Especially used in a way to help the person who's heart has been broken to heal quicker.
- To make the person who broke up with you jealous.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by DeepZone: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2008
I wonder when the word 'rebound' is going to enter this topic??

What are peoples' views on rebound relationships?
- Especially used in a way to help the person who's heart has been broken to heal quicker.
- To make the person who broke up with you jealous.

Speak no more!!! Guys are experts in this field and they are usually ready to rebound as many times as possible. It's recently that women use it as a tool for vengeance but it's more risky for them because you'll be exposed to the guy, body, kiss and pussy. grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by AloyEmeka9: 8:03pm On Aug 25, 2008
How to how to how to mend wetin? drink kpeteshi and play sir warrior.
Re: How To Mend A Broken Heart? by topup: 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2008
bridget007:

Believe in fate, that what is meant to be will be and what's not menat to be will not! If they really loved you then they will find a way back and if not let them go. Then don't wait around wishing they were back or wondering what they are doing, keep your self busy, visit family and friends, arrange dates out, take up a new hobby and do things to make you feel better, put yourself first. One day you will just realise that you can think of them fondly instead of with all the charged emotion.

I went through a break up, was devastated, went through all emotions, crying, anger, hurt but held the belief in fate, I had good days where I kept busy and felt good, but time is the best healer but thankfully he returned and we married! Trust in fate.

It's stories like these that give me false hope *sighs*

DeepZone:

Speak no more!!! Guys are experts in this field and they are usually ready to rebound as many times as possible. It's recently that women use it as a tool for vengeance but it's more risky for them because you'll be exposed to the guy, body, kiss and pussy. grin grin grin grin

I understand what you mean, in a way, because guys tend to go into rebound relationships to 'unleash' their man-power, where the relationship is just to re-assert them that they are in control, that they are valued and it does wonders for their ego. Women on the other hand tend to go into rebound relationships with anyone who will create that false security that they lost in the relationship that ended. In all relationships, it is often viewed that guys are more in control, so the idea that a woman enters a rebound relationship more vulnerable than the guy makes it that much more dangerous and damaging.

My advice is to avoid it, I am having lonely nights and crying, but I just wouldn't want to have to break up with someone after I used them for my own gain, they'D go through heart break and with the who palava of the breakup I might miss a great guy because he becomes shadowed by memories of the ex.

(1) (Reply)

Another Smelling Big Girl / More Bang For The Buck. / My True Story:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.