Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Appiontment In France Embbasy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appiontment In France Embbasy (1714 Views)

Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience / How do i go about booking appiontment with italian embassy in Lagos / How To Book France Appiontment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appiontment In France Embbasy by realcool: 10:56am On Aug 25, 2008
how to book an appointment in france embbasy.
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by adekennis(m): 11:23am On Aug 25, 2008
dude,wat does dis topic mean angry angry angry
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by realcool: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2008
what i meant is that how do u book an appointment in France embassy after paying 1380 in gt bank.the site is saying no date available even till next year
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by vikiviko(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2008
French embassy appointment, yes i can seecure it for you.
Contact me.
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by realcool: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2008
am not telling you to secure it for just give me the link and how to go about it.http://www.france-ng.com/ this stupid link is not working
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by realcool: 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2008
guy please i need this help urgently.please some body need to help.
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by vikiviko(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
The same link you used is the same link i will use, bu the difference is you have to be online almost every minute to try.

So keep trying you might just get it.

Its no magic, thats why people charge so much in getting appointments.
It could take 24 hours waiting.
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by chykeo(m): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2008
My dear,

Something is terribly wrong with the french embassy site as regards to appointments. This is not a phone call that is engaged, so the guy that said you can wait for 24 hours is wrong. How come you cannot book appointment even till next year. You know, last month in July I tried it for someone coming to visit me over here in Europe and it did the same thing. I had to forfeit the money I paid and I tried another shengen country which allowed the interview. I think the french embassy is using nigerians. Have you wondered how much we all lose with that 18300 naira? I think someone should petition the house of reps to look into the matter. I would have done so but then I am away form the country most of the time. But I think some one should take it up. IT IS EXPLOITATION
Re: Appiontment In France Embbasy by ogb5(m): 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2008
I had thesame problem last month, I wanted to invite someone over, but after paying the fees went to the French embassy website to book for interview.

There was no space till late October.

Someone later told us that there is a contrator involved in the visa application process, so they just fill the slots with names which they relinquish to those who pay them.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Islamists Plan To Blow Up Passenger Planes This Christmas / Photo: 33 Incredible Pictures Of Rich Men In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.