Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies (910 Views)

China's Single Marriageable Women / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Girls Age And Marriageable Age: Is This True Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by dupsypage(f): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2008
is there any right age to get married?
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by queenex(f): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2008
In dis era,20-25.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by saltbee(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2008
Age is not the major criterial for getting married.
Age is not 'necessarily' maturity.
marriage entails maturity of the mind, responsibilities, commitment and lots more,

however, i will recommend 22years and above.

cheers!
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by bigfather(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2008
Marriage is a thing of the mind and its all about maturity.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by ssRhino: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2008
20 years of age is still a baby, and yet to be sure of what she wants.
Most ladies graduate at the age of 23 - 26, so after you done with school.
I will say anytime from 26 is not bad.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2008
Believe me, nowadays, women have expiry dates. If u dont get married at 28, u probably wont be so lucky.
But age is nuttin. Its just a number.Anybody can marry anytime as long as love exists. Remember, Loving eyes can never see.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by ssRhino: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2008
jaylinaa:

Believe me, nowadays, women have expiry dates. If u don't get married at 28, u probably wont be so lucky.
But age is nuttin. Its just a number.Anybody can marry anytime as long as love exists. Remember, Loving eyes can never see.

If u rush into it, all cos there is expiry date on a woman, that expiry date will be waiting for such lady at the age of 45.
It is so important to think it thru, cos it is a lifetime commitment, at least, that is what it ought to be. cos a lady marrying at age of 20, what age would the man be, 22? at 22, the man is still soiling his linen.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2008
If u rush into it, all because there is expiry date on a woman, that expiry date will be waiting for such lady at the age of 45.
It is so important to think it through, because it is a lifetime commitment, at least, that is what it ought to be. because a lady marrying at age of 20, what age would the man be, 22? at 22, the man is still soiling his linen.
[quote][/quote]

Lol. of cos 20 is too early. An average nigerian girl is atmost, just completin ha uni education. But u knw, itz only age wise o.some people at 30 dont even have the maturity for marriage. I guess errthin is relative sha. A person is however liable to marriage, when he/she is mature enough for it. In my own opinion.
Re: What Is D Marriageable Age For Ladies by ssRhino: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2008
jaylinaa:

If u rush into it, all because there is expiry date on a woman, that expiry date will be waiting for such lady at the age of 45.
It is so important to think it through, because it is a lifetime commitment, at least, that is what it ought to be. because a lady marrying at age of 20, what age would the man be, 22? at 22, the man is still soiling his linen.

Lol. of because 20 is too early. An average nigerian girl is atmost, just completin ha uni education. But u knw, itz only age wise o.some people at 30 don't even have the maturity for marriage. I guess errthin is relative sha. A person is however liable to marriage, when he/she is mature enough for it. In my own opinion.

I totally agreed with you that some 30 years old are just as empty headed like a 10 yer old, however, let us stick with those that got it together, i will blv that from the age of 26, a woman know what she wants and start having a mind of how to settle down, and mind you, at that age, the man she will marry will be around 30 years of age, and by then, the man will be getting tired of a playa's lifestyle.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Lady Tells You: "Our Kid Might Not Be Yours"? / Do You Have Frenemies / Matured Cute Busty Lady Neede For Serious Dating/marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.