Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What will Be Our Fate!if Christ Had Answered Dat Question,if You Are Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What will Be Our Fate!if Christ Had Answered Dat Question,if You Are Christ? (702 Views)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / If Christ Sits On The Right-hand Side Of God, Who Sits On His Left-hand Side? / If Christ Didn’t Exist, Why Do We Measure Time In Bc And Ad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What will Be Our Fate!if Christ Had Answered Dat Question,if You Are Christ? by more4dlord: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2008
Beloved ,

What a shattered hope will it be if christ had answered that questioned. if u were CHRIST come down and command ten thousand angels to fight for you. what will be our hope , our redemption, our glory! HE TOOK OUR PLACE AND DIE FOR US, IS IT NOTHING TO YOU.

Thank God for Christ ,
If you are still contemplating on the pleasure of this world, oh, beloved make a You-TURN. i was watching Beijing closing ceremony and i said to my self ,all the glory of the BIRD NEST STADIUM IN CHINA with greatest edifies will be destroyed just one day , less than an hour, at the last hour when christ shall reign forever ---this world is vanity.

Make a decision and invite the PRINCE OF PEACE , JESUS

call or text me 08029754159 for counselling, prayer and your salvation testimony

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Dressing, Even To Church / WHAT REALLY DEFILES A MAN?( Pt.1) / Born Again But Twice Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.