Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? (3517 Views)

Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by topup: 2:00am On Aug 26, 2008
GUYS: What is the ONE thing your girlfriend or ex-girlfriend does/did that absolutely broke down your guard. For example during an argument, this thing would cause you to want to hold her in your arms and forget the nasty things she said, or would make you smile, or would tug at your heart strings when she says/does this thing?

What ONE thing makes you helpless in her presence?
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by bigboyslim(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2008
She got my friends together and gave me a surprise birthday party. I had never actually celebrated a birthday before. I usually just hung out with friend or family on my birthdays. It was a small party but it made a lasting impression in my heart.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by topup: 3:15am On Aug 26, 2008
Awwwww
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by bigboyslim(m): 3:18am On Aug 26, 2008
topup:

Awwwww

Thats what i said too grin

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by HRhotness(f): 1:56am On Aug 28, 2008
my ex had this crooked apologetic smile whenever he knew he had done something really bad, it made him look almot child like. . . always tuigged at my heart and more often than not i'fd froget what i was screaming about and just hug him. grin

he only ever did it whenevr he was truely sorry and cldnt argue, at other times he'd try to explain and wriggle out of whatever we were fighting about. thats how i could always tell he was really sorry, he didnt knw he did it and i wasnt going to let him in on the secret
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by iyaade: 2:39am On Aug 28, 2008
That's sweet!!!

My ex's voice used to(still does) crack whenever he expressed his true feelings - his macho attitude and arrogance would melt away and any deep voice he had would all of a sudden turn pre-pubescent! So cute!

My fiance just finds some way to make me laugh whenever I'm ranting! I love it because my rant sessions become rant minutes. Who needs to go on forever when you can hurry up and laugh about it! Bless him!!

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by StephenP(m): 2:56am On Aug 28, 2008
I think the thing that made me smile the few times we argued was the way she apologized when she was wrong. I'm there sitting looking all angry and watching TV and then she gently places her hand on mine, 3-5 mins later, she cuddles up to my arm with her head on my shoulder, 30 secs later she acts like she's uncomfortable and puts her head on my chest or lap, 1-2 minutes later she turns, faces me and puts her bottom lip and does this funny thing with her face that I can't even describe. At first, I try not to smile but then she's like "I see a dimple forming . . . " and then I start laughing.

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by topup: 3:09am On Aug 28, 2008
Awwww
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2008
topup:

Awwww
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
one more awwwwww and i'll slit my wrist.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by tammyswits(f): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2008
My ex was quite tall and a built and am petite we were so cute, whenever he would be making a sincere apology he'd get all fragile and he'd blush and scratch the back of his neck, it used to melt me coz he's so big you wouldnt expect him to soften like that, after the apologies, he'd give me this hug and i'd feel so tiny in his arms, so protected and after that healing hug ad forget everything!

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2008
So much love in here, I think I'll stick around for some time
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by doncaster(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2008
Opposite
She will argue, argue and argue especially on the phone then she will drop it and will never pick it for like one week.
Always muddy, she a NLander.
Am getting tired small small.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2008
a bit like doncaster although she'd die if she doesnt hear from me for a couple of hours.
then, she'll enter kitchen and cook up some wicked meal. by the time the food is ready half of the meet dey inside my stomach.

i think these women enjoy arguing for the sake of it. I still love her Though!

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by doncaster(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2008
Omo i love her and she know that, The argument is not my prblm but being muddy almost everytime.
When shez not, she is lively to be with.
Am planning taking her to a counsellor, i need una advice on this abegi.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2008
Guyzzz, this is a love thread for christ sake, stop talking all these talks abeg. Don take her to a counsellor if you want to okay?? Omo Ibo go and eat more meat you hear?? Next poster, pls tell us sth sweet.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by tammyswits(f): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2008
@ujujoan: what about you!
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by gabelogan(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2008
she pulled my dick out of my draws and gave a n**** some head to go with it
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by emmyjojo(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2008
the way she looks into my eyes, wit those pleading eyes,makes me want to forgive her before she asks, and d way she utter those words 'AM SORRY', can melt a heart of stone
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2008
tammyswits:

@ujujoan: what about you!

Me?? Nah . . I'm not into mushy stuffs, but I'm kind of enjoying hearing you guyzz talk about it smiley
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by SOJ(m): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2008
OMO IBO:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
one more awwwwww and i'll slit my wrist.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by spikedcylinder: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2008
My ex used to act like he was afraid of me when we argued and when he wanted to apologise, he'd just creep up behind me and tap my arm then run away, stand several feet away and mouth "sorry".  . . . then wait for my approval to come closer. . . he used to say he did it so I wont beat the crap out of him.
I am lovely abi? grin grin

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

My ex used to act like he was afraid of me when we argued and when he wanted to apologise, he'D just creep up behind me and tap my arm then run away, stand several feet away and mouth "sorry". . . . then wait for my approval to come closer. . . he used to say so I wont beat the crap out of him.
I am lovely abi? grin grin
eyaaaaaaa,
toooo bad its now in the past. so there's nothing to write about the new one abi?

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by iice(f): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2008
rofl spikey sounds similar to mine
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by spikedcylinder: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2008
OMO IBO:

eyaaaaaaa,
toooo bad its now in the past. so there's nothing to write about the new one abi?

Not too bad actually. We're still excellent friends and whoever ends up with him would be one helluva lucky woman.

The new one is still in the oven. Teaching him how to fear me.
Lol! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

Guyzzz, this is a love thread for christ sake, stop talking all these talks abeg. Don take her to a counsellor if you want to okay?? Omo Ibo go and eat more meat you hear?? Next poster, please tell us sth sweet.
e be like say ur hand and mouth dey scratch u
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
SOJ:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tongue

O BOY, DON'T TEST ME.
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Not too bad actually. We're still excellent friends and whoever ends up with him would be one helluva lucky woman.

[b]The new one is still in the oven. Teaching him how to fear me.[/b]Lol! grin grin

Lol . You be wicked girl oh grin grin
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Moyola(f): 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2008
aWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by spikedcylinder: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

Lol . You be wicked girl oh grin grin

he he he! grin
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2008
there was this time we had 1 hell of a fight and while I was still still fuming in my own corner of the room ( she was in the room with me), with my back turned to her ,  she sent me a lovely txt message and it just melted my heart.I'll say that is it for me and it happened just once
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by abikelat(f): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2008
omg, surprise bithday, hmmm
Re: What About Your Girlfriend Makes You Weak? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2008
there was this time we had 1 hell of a fight and while I was still fuming in my own corner of the room ( she was in the room with me), with my back turned to her ,  she sent me a lovely txt message and it just melted my heart.I'll say that is it for me and it happened just once

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Common Guys Scope When Approaching A Lady / So Depressed! / Trend: I Fell In Love(drop Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.