Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching (16097 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / One Film You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by dfanthom(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
though not in order of preference:

troy, snatch, clash of the titans, devil's advocate, last don 1&2, gladiator, matrix1, a time to kill, rules of engagement, saving private ryan, 300!!! shocked

however, this list isn't exhaustive o cool
so many inspiring & hilarious movies out there,
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by billyfranc: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
Godfather
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by FerrariGP: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
Gladiator
Last samurai
V for Vendetta
Matrix1
the Zohan
Accidental husband
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by olelle: 5:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
Titanic
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by tunle: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sound of music

Grease 1& 2

Pretty woman
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by adetunrayo(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2009
Titanic
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by TmeD0(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
@Pak, me sef tire o with all this scarface this, matrix that. . .na wa o.

fyneguy:

Yemi my lover

Bisi my dear

grin
lwkmd!  grin grin bro, u don kill me for hia with these nollywood-like titles.  nollywood sha, u got to love it!

iice:

Ughhh

TV shows are NOT movies!!!

u don forget say na NL u dey?

if dem say prison break and tom & jerry na movie, well, na movie o. . .u berra believe it. lwkmd!  grin

Aiye
Angels and Demons
Orun mooru
Ti Oluwa ni ile
Londoner
Armageddon
Lord of the rings triology
The Da vinci code
Aropin Nteniyan
Kuye
Fame
Beat street
Orun mooru
Totall recall
End of Days

@kokoye, thanks for mentioning the movies in bold.  

those were made by gr8 pioneers like the late Hubert Ogunde and Baba Sala in the movie industry.  

and may i add Jaiyesimi (sequel to Aiye) to the list? last but not the least is things fall apart.

i know say na tv series for naija but i believe they made it into a movie. . .i stand corrected though.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by NobiGod: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2009
FINDING FORRESTER, I can get enough of the movie.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by NobiGod: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2009
FINDING FORRESTER, I can't get enough of the movie.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nickybayo(f): 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
harry porter{all}
mr and mrs smith{now i cant say how many times i've watched that}
snatch

and i wouldnt dream of leaving out troy
i'm crazy abt it
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by iice(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2009
T@meD0:

u don forget say na NL u dey?

if dem say prison break and tom & jerry na movie, well, na movie o. . .u berra believe it. lwkmd!  grin

It's irritating to us film people undecided
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by nickybayo(f): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
and rule of engagement
rush hour
the medallion
who am i?
drunken master

jackie chan movies, except police story gad
i hate that police story
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by sunnela: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2009
E NO GOOD OH WHY NOBODY WANTCALL ALL THESE NOLLYWOOD MOVIES
*The boy is mine,
* Face me, I face you
*Two rats,
*Spanner,
*Calculator,
*Igala,
*Ijele,
*Igodo,
*Igudu
*Shigidi
*liverpool vs chelsea
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by naylove(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
THE BONE COLLECTOR
STEEL N LACE
HOME ALONE
THE HARD WAY
GOING BANANA
BOYS IN THE HOOD
THE LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN
NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER
MARD
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by protected: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
Evita - Madonna
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by switch360(f): 7:34pm On Jun 24, 2009
Friday the 13th!!
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kokoye(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
Idamu paadi mukailu
Londoner
Evil men (1 & 2)
Arelu
Ogboju ode ninu Igbo Irumole
Igbo Olodumare

Usual Suspects
Matrix Revolutions
Last Man Standing
No country for old men
Gangs of New York
Catch me if you can
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by minute(f): 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
LOL.OMG.

Slumdog Millionaire.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Redman44(m): 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2009
Haha, you know what? I have written down some movie titles on this forum and I will go and watch them ASAP. Got you there, mates grin grin

Jokes Apart, I have two movies I can never get tired of watching-

1. The Five Shaolin Masters  [ Best Kungfu-Shaolin movie besides Bruce Lee flicks ]
2  Omen   [ Tastefully produced. This movie makes me aware of the presence of evil in our world ]

Cheers.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by obi123: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2009
last of the mohicans, legends of the falls, apocalypse, dodgeball, meet the fockers, anchorman, blades of glory (i am a mad Ben Stiller fan)
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Babybee(f): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
Jenifa
White chicks
Save the last dance
Love and basket ball
Drumline
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by chinesedoll(f): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2009
SCARFACE
THE LAST DON kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
JEEPER CREEPERS
THE GOD FATHER
OPERATION DAYBREAK
not without my daughter
BLOB
AMERICAN WARE WOLF IN LONDON
OMEN
WHITE CHICKS kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
PICTURE THIS
SISTER ACT kiss kiss kiss

prison break, i can watch season 1 over and over again, i can never get tired of it
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Seanpoe(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2009
There's something about Mary.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by TmeD0(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
kokoye:

Idamu paadi mukailu
Londoner
Evil men (1 & 2)
Arelu <- Fadeyi Oloro, Orisha Bunmi, Aworo, Toromagbe and Owo o tori (remember them?)
Ogboju ode ninu Igbo Irumole <- <- Akara Ogun, Olohun Iyo, Aramanda Okunrin (he gets cold in the summer and hot in the winter)
Igbo  Olodumare I'm not sure if they made the movie but the book was quite interesting.

Usual Suspects
Matrix Revolutions
Last Man Standing
No country for old men
Gangs of New York
Catch me if you can

@ kokoye, Arelu was an all-time classic series . . .they should have made a movie of it or at least compile it and make a Video cassette, DVD or something of it.  

Same thing goes for Igbo Irumole.  What a shame! sad  Thanks again bros. 

I'd also like to add Efusetan Aniwura and Oke Langbodo.  Peace!
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by kokoye(m): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ T@meD0

Yeah, the Igbo Olodumare movie was made. I remember very well.

By the way, in case you are interested, Efusetan Aniwura is available on Youtube.
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by deepword: 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2009
braveheart, i'v watched that movie for like 20 times now
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by MrCrackles(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
iice:

Ughhh

TV shows are NOT movies!!!

Tell them!
Buncha idiots! grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by TmeD0(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2009
@kokoye, thanks for the heads up on Efusetan Aniwura. . .will definitely check it out. 

by the way, when una go vote both boxer and feinstein comot for office for dat una state so?

all these career politicians suppose dey waka o especially those two jagbajantis. . . just baba ijebu's $0.02  grin
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
DEVIL'S ADVOCATE

HOTEL RWANDA

SARAFINA

HOME ALONE 2[/b]
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by reindeer: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2009
shrek 1
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by muddie4u(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
Troy
Re: What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching by eiete(f): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sound of Music

Sweet Home Alabama

Sister Act

Mortal Inheritance

Rattle Snake

Coming to America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) / Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Real-life Fight: Donnie Yen Vs Jet Li

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.