Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Your True Love Will Suprise You - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Your True Love Will Suprise You (927 Views)

So Suprise... ( A Poem) / So Suprise... ( A Poem) / The Pain Of True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your True Love Will Suprise You by engr17(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2006
One Stone is Enough to Break a Glass……
One Sentence is Enough to Break a Heart……
One Second is Enough to Fall in Love…… and
One Misunderstanding is Sufficient to Break Friendship.
Friendship is the Rainbow Between two Hearts.
Sharing 7 Characters.
First i like u, then i loved u, Now i'm afraid to lose u, Pls your response is high required and from your experience, you have been affected one way or the other
If you don't reply or send this to your list, u will lose the person you love. sorry i don't wanna lose the person i love,  if i don't get this back i guess you 're not my real friend. if u have a lot of love 4 someone, reply  this or send 2 your whole buddy list, in 5 min. your true love will suprise u

(1) (Reply)

John 3:16 / / To My Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.