Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC (4422 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Corruption: List Of Obasanjo's Alleged Crimes / Shocking Corruption List: Citizen Reveals Tinubu’s Alleged Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by BluMalam(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2008
May the Good Lord Deliver Nigerians From Ethnicity Induced Blindness (with clouded reasoning as a side effect) angry
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by DeepZone: 12:18am On Aug 28, 2008
All Nigerians are bastardly corrupt.

Shame on you all!!!!

All you foreigners pestering us because of our oil are bastardly corrupt.

Shame on you all!!!!
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by DeepZone: 12:21am On Aug 28, 2008
@DEEPZONE So deep is your thirst for hatred against the North that you did not see the bolded area above. The article did not in any way rate the north east as the most corrupt zone but made specific insight as the zone with the highest complaints on his desk. This goes to show the level at which the masses are fighting corruption by reporting such incidence.

Thank God you said i have a thirst for hatred towards northers but not that I hate them actually. Intention to commit a crime is different from committing the crime itself.
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2008
DeepZone:

All you foreigners pestering us because of our oil are bastardly corrupt.

Shame on you all!!!!

Sorry o, i didnt know crude oil has been discorverd in Ipetunle, otan-ile and Otta farms.
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by shawn123: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2008
@Deepzone, am a bit disappointed at your post regarding the northerners. In the past you have posted brilliant comment, well who knows what went wrong.

Isnt it funny that the northerners are exposing these cases, we all know that there are more curropt leaders in the south south but no complaints because the people are simply scared, it is called intimidation. With all Sincerity, and anyone who has gone to Bauchi would testify, Bauchi state has more and better (state governement) infastructure(roads) than Bayelsa, Edo(esp Benin) state. You now begin to ask what do the southern governors do with the allocated money from federal government. Even if the Federal government has failed south south which i agree completely, what about the people of the land ie their own elites (the governors, chiefs, kings and commisioners). There is no doubt that these people are the richest leaders in Nigeria. Anyways it doesnt only apply to south south, even my people self in the south have issues cry
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by dada22(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2008
Nonsense!!! Da whole system is corrupt dont classify based on region or even tribe,

If we want 2 change,we must decide 2 act right.Put our house in order,carryout our duties @ work wit integrity,

Lets simply do right!!
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by DeepZone: 10:29pm On Aug 28, 2008
@Deepzone, am a bit disappointed at your post regarding the northerners. In the past you have posted brilliant comment, well who knows what went wrong.

Isnt it funny that the northerners are exposing these cases, we all know that there are more curropt leaders in the south south but no complaints because the people are simply scared, it is called intimidation. With all Sincerity, and anyone who has gone to Bauchi would testify, Bauchi state has more and better (state governement) infastructure(roads) than Bayelsa, Edo(esp Benin) state. You now begin to ask what do the southern governors do with the allocated money from federal government. Even if the Federal government has failed south south which i agree completely, what about the people of the land ie their own elites (the governors, chiefs, kings and commisioners). There is no doubt that these people are the richest leaders in Nigeria. Anyways it doesnt only apply to south south, even my people self in the south have issues

Have you considered the fact that the protracted military dictatorship by Northern Nigeria may be the cause?
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by Uche2nna(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2008
dada22:

Nonsense!!! Da whole system is corrupt don't classify based on region or even tribe,

If we want 2 change,we must decide 2 act right.Put our house in order,carryout our duties @ work wit integrity,

Lets simply do right!!

Thats just the plain truth.

dada22:

shawn123 link=topic=164268.msg2717812#msg2717812 date=1219916796:

Isnt it funny that the northerners are exposing these cases, we all know that there are more curropt leaders in the south south but no complaints because the people are simply scared, it is called intimidation. With all Sincerity, and anyone who has gone to Bauchi would testify, Bauchi state has more and better (state governement) infastructure(roads) than Bayelsa, Edo(esp Benin) state. You now begin to ask what do the southern governors do with the allocated money from federal government. Even if the Federal government has failed south south which i agree completely, what about the people of the land ie their own elites (the governors, chiefs, kings and commisioners). There is no doubt that these people are the richest leaders in Nigeria. Anyways it doesnt only apply to south south, even my people self in the south have issues cry

You got that rite!!!! Even the[i] small[/i] allocation that trickles down the FG to the local govt councils is enough to make tremendous changes to each provinces. No way!!!!! The local govt chairman go just choppam!!!

Likes dada said, the whole place is a mess and the mess knows no religious nor tribal boundaries
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by shango(m): 12:32am On Aug 29, 2008
If it took such a revelation and report to realize this fact then you are an idiot on affairs concerning Nigeria.
This isnt news, what would be news is Nigerians standing up and doing something about it. Till then this is just repetition of well established facts
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by Buckie10: 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2008
I don't understand why we constantly tribalise issues in Nigeria,can someone explain where in Nigeria today you can get uninterupted power supply, adequate supply of good water or proper healthcare? Bet no one can yet we all label one part of the counry more corrupt than the others aren't we all Nigerians, yes the north have had a lot of the opportunity to rule the country yet nothing good came of it yet the idiots that had the chance are still parading themselves as leaders instead of burying their heads in shame, but can leaders from the other parts of the nation be exonerated from corruption? I don't think so look at the state governors of all the southwest states after Abdulsalami handed over to that evil man OBJ, didn't they all enrich themselves Lam,Adebayo,Osoba,Tinubu it was said Papa Adefarati was extremely bad that even the evil OBJ had cause to speak to him about it, only Akande was responsible with the resources he was given. EFCC and ICPC are instruments of the power that bethey only act on petitions even though they might not have any evidence they will still arrest people and rfuse the bail when the constituition clearly allows it,let them show me who they have successfully prosecuted and nobody should mention Dariye or Alameyisigha cause those two where not prosecuted for the good of the nation evil OBJ only wanted to show who was boss.GOD PUNISH ALL OF THEM AND THEIR OFFSPRINGS FOR DEPRIVING THE NATION OF THE VERY BASIC OF SOCIAL AMENITIES.AMEN
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by Scopium: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
DeepZone:

Have you considered the fact that the protracted military dictatorship by Northern Nigeria may be the cause?

[size=13pt]That is very correct. That shawn123 dude is probably blind to that fact.[/size]
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by Jids(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]That is very correct. That shawn123 dude is probably blind to that fact.[/size]

That may be true, my mind tells me that most of our recent past leaders are not true and true Nigerians due to that way they managed our funds and talented citizens out there.
Re: North-East Tops Corruption List: Says ICPC by belovedaja(m): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
Ibime: EFCC should stop producing results for different zones. It doesn't help National Unity at all.
it is a lie. It will accelerate integration and engender unity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rioters Burn Police Station In Northern Nigeria / Breaking News ! Rochas Is New Governor Of Imo State / Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.