Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? (4418 Views)

Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? / Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by Hoodrat(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
No!! Nigerians are not cannibal am speaking on behalf of 170million people. There is massive killings of Christian/ethnics tensions but i tell you growing up ive never hear or experience what is called cannibal but there are some weird videos of Africans cannibal on youtube but count Nigerian out of that because the people are busy searching for solution to their everyday life and the shame the government has brought upon us.
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2012
[quote author=Hoodrat]No!! Nigerians are not cannibal am speaking on behalf of 170million people. There is massive killings of Christian/ethnics tensions but i tell you growing up ive never hear or experience what is called cannibal but there are some weird videos of Africans cannibal on youtube but count Nigerian out of that because the people are busy searching for solution to their everyday life and the shame the government has brought upon us.[/quote Thanks
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2012
LMAO.
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by Jakumo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2012
Cannibalism is a time-honored tradition among African juju fetish practitioners. Nigeria is in Africa, therefore Nigeria is home to quite a few connoisseurs of human flesh. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I hear it tastes like a cross between rat and crocodile meat, but I don't speak from experience.

Yo, Cannibals in da house, let us hear your own findings on taste and texture of filet-du-'uman, served with garlic and onions and washed down with local gin and a fine Cuban cigar.
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by dasparrow: 4:26am On Jul 22, 2012
Jakumo: Cannibalism is a time-honored tradition among African juju fetish practitioners. Nigeria is in Africa, therefore Nigeria is home to quite a few connoisseurs of human flesh. Don't knock it till you've tried it. I hear it tastes like a cross between rat and crocodile meat, but I don't speak from experience.

Yo, Cannibals in da house, let us hear your own findings on taste and texture of filet-du-'uman, served with garlic and onions and washed down with local gin and a fine Cuban cigar.

LOL grin

@Post

I am a Nigerian and no, I don't eat human beings. What the heck?! Now I am not saying that there are absolutely no Nigerians out there who might eat human beings but to generalize and say that 150+ million Nigerians all eat human beings is a stereotype. If any non Nigerian confronts me in real life (face to face) to ask me if I eat humans, I will cuss that person out along with their future generations born and unborn up to the 10th generation.
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by ektbear: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2012
Heh. I like these Birom people.

Killing and eating their enemies grin cheesy
Re: Are Nigerians Cannibal? Even In The 21st Century? by StarrMatthieu: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2012
Nice work!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Economy Expands To 6.81% In Third Quarter / Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other / Obj Bombs Saraki!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.