Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? (1613 Views)

Yahclick Internet Service / Best (vsat) Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by fotodaddy: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2008
DC, I want to get a fixed internet service and I am located in Alausa Ikeja. I have a radio now but the service has become so BAD and I am tired of calling the guys to complain. What do you suggest? Or do I get a mobile one and plug it to me desktop.
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by DualCore1: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2008
I don't stay in Lagos, so I wont know about Internet services in Lagos.
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by adeg(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2013
@poster: pls share whatever solution you got eventually.

@everyone: pls advise best internet for Alausa generally fixed or mobile. I know for sure Glo is terrible 'cause have tried it.
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by ukachimo: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
adeg: @poster: pls share whatever solution you got eventually.

@everyone: pls advise best internet for Alausa generally fixed or mobile. I know for sure Glo is terrible 'cause have tried it.
If you are still having internet problem in any part of Nigeria, then you need this - YAHCLICK. Call me up for your solution after reading all these:https://www.nairaland.com/1082583/crazy-speed-then-yahclick. https://www.nairaland.com/1051464/yahclick-internet-service
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by davidadenrele: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2013
Re Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa Ikeja i will advise you to give multilinks EVDO router a trial, multilinks service is very good in ikeja environment, and you be rest assured you would not have any cause to worry in terms of service delivery, quite a large number of people are using multilinks internet service in ikeja either on a small scale or on a cooperate service which involves you having a dedicate bandwidth with the use of equipments such as point to point via EI,as well radio devices.

Please feel free to call me on this number 017901844,08023900627, or send me an email for enquiries on davidadenrele@gmail.com
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by adeg(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
thks. will check it out
davidadenrele: Re Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa Ikeja i will advise you to give multilinks EVDO router a trial, multilinks service is very good in ikeja environment, and you be rest assured you would not have any cause to worry in terms of service delivery, quite a large number of people are using multilinks internet service in ikeja either on a small scale or on a cooperate service which involves you having a dedicate bandwidth with the use of equipments such as point to point via EI,as well radio devices.

Please feel free to call me on this number 017901844,08023900627, or send me an email for enquiries on davidadenrele@gmail.com

Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by adeg(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
Thanks for your response but cannot fix dish at the location, so is out of the question. What I can use is just the fixed/ mobile internet.

ukachimo: If you are still having internet problem in any part of Nigeria, then you need this - YAHCLICK. Call me up for your solution after reading all these:https://www.nairaland.com/1082583/crazy-speed-then-yahclick. https://www.nairaland.com/1051464/yahclick-internet-service
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by ukachimo: 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
adeg: Thanks for your response but cannot fix dish at the location, so is out of the question. What I can use is just the fixed/ mobile internet.

The dish is small and can be mounted on the wall or facial board if space is your problem.
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by wildchild1: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
I don't know which part of Alausa are you but as for me I stay @ Alausa Police barracks and I can tell you categorically,have used all the major networks(MTN,GLO,ETI,AIRTEL,Multilinks,Starcomms And Visafone) to browse and the best is GLO cos I was able to download @ about 650 to 850kb/s,they are all very good and none downloads less dan 300kb/s except for visafone and multilinks which download @ minimum of 150kb/s...My block is a 2 storey building and I stay @ the top floor,hence I'm always on 3G/HSPDa/WCDMA but currently I'm using MTN to browse cos its the only cheat going and its unlimited
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by adeg(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2013
It's actually around Elephant House side. There, most ordinary GSM calls are a bother not to talk of data. MTN seems to outperform for now but trying to see if I can get any better package. Swift seems to be leading the pick for now.

thanks for your response
wild child: I don't know which part of Alausa are you but as for me I stay @ Alausa Police barracks and I can tell you categorically,have used all the major networks(MTN,GLO,ETI,AIRTEL,Multilinks,Starcomms And Visafone) to browse and the best is GLO cos I was able to download @ about 650 to 850kb/s,they are all very good and none downloads less dan 300kb/s except for visafone and multilinks which download @ minimum of 150kb/s...My block is a 2 storey building and I stay @ the top floor,hence I'm always on 3G/HSPDa/WCDMA but currently I'm using MTN to browse cos its the only cheat going and its unlimited
Re: Best Fixed Internet Service For Alausa, Ikeja? by AgiliRon: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2013
Hello Friends,

Fixed wireless broadband is a type of high-speed Internet access where connections to service providers use radio signals rather than cables. Several different forms of fixed wireless broadband are available to residential and business customers.
DSL is an internet connection that you can get from your local telephone service provider. It runs over your pair of copper telephone wires. It can provide speeds of as low as 256Kbps to as high as 5Mbps depending on the provider and location and your choice.
Broadband is usually a faster internet connection reaching speeds of more than 5Mbps. It runs via a coaxial cable the same wires used in your cable tv connection. Broadband is a lot faster but you can experience slowdowns during high bandwidth usage in your location.
DSL may be slower than broadband but its speed is guaranteed to be the stable. Its speed depends on the proximity of your place from the service provider where your are connected.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Go For Windows 8 / (SOLD)HP Compaq 6730b 2 GB RAM- 23k / For Sale! Uk Used Dell E7270 corei7, 6th gen,256Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.