Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server (2916 Views)

10 Categories Of People That May Not Afford To Browse When Data Rates Increases / Latest Safaricom Free Internet Trick On Slow Dns For July / I Dialed This *559*40# On My Mtn Line And Got This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by lilremedy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
With #0.00 on your mtn line u can now
surf the net using Slow DNS.
.Remember not to use this package
for downloading while using the free
server.
But if you still want to download
unlimitedly then you will have to
upgrade to a premium account.
Just follow the simple steps and you
are good to GO...
Go to your play store and and search
for"VPN Over DNS" and download it.
Use your default phone settings..
After that open ur SLOW DNS and set
as follow:
> Disregard first and second box,
move to third box and select any free
server of your choice
> on the forth box you will see
something of this nature <<<DNS-1
IP>> delete it and inputthis IP
> tick on "Keep changing source
port">tick on "Binary Query" and
connect.
>after that wait... for proper
authentication.... and client
configuration... Once it connects you
are good. Just continue surfing but
don't download cos u most have
upgrade to tunnel guru premium
server.

Need More Visit Us Now!!

Source:www.naira4shared.com.Ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by Lojekunle: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
It's not working
Re: How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by dozzynet(m): 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
There is nothing like slow dns. Please verify and get back to us asap.
Re: How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by Lojekunle: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Wow i got it... Its working but very slow... Getting the app wasn't easy ... Maybe you should help with a link so it can be essy tuu download
Re: How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by dozzynet(m): 7:24am On Nov 21, 2015
Lojekunle:
Wow i got it... Its working but very slow... Getting the app wasn't easy ... Maybe you should help with a link so it can be essy tuu download
Bro I have tried the app severally ,I haven't seen anything like slow dns. What's the correct name of the application please? Or where can I find the slow dns?
Re: How To Browse With Your Mtn Line For Free Using Slow DNS Web Server by lilremedy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2015
I Said Search For "VPN OVER DNS"

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Phones Are Not Worth It / Airtel Internet Data Plan / Tecno Launches Tecno L8lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.