Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,109 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (46313 Views)

Is There A Work-at-home (online Job) Opportunities In Nigeria / Business Opportunities In Nigeria! / Great Business Opportunities: Abuja Technology Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by bashmor: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
I know of one technology that can really take off in Nigeria. Selling, installing and supporting retail Point Of Sale Systems - Hardware and Software.
Any takers guys. If you are interested I have all the knowledge to impart to you. All you need is a POS software program that can be suitable
for most retail situations. I have it. Then you take any computer and integrate a barcode scanner, cash drawer, a receipt printer and walla!! you have a powerful
computerised Till capable of tracking stock/inventory, profit margins, slow and fast stock movers, basically a system that can provide the shop owner with more than 300 reports on the status of the business. Automation of promotions is a cinch. Come on guys be trail blazers!!! talk to me[/color][color=#770077]

Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Thethy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
Grasscutter Farming like fish farming was.Check my signature to read more about grasscutter farming.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by jossylad86(m): 9:59am On Jan 27, 2010
Very informative topic and I must commend you all who have made comments.
I just want to comment on Making Money via Google Adsense. It really works. All you have to do is right about anything that interest you, keep it updated and try driving traffic of visitors. That's all.
You might call me for more details for FREE! 08038590219. YOU CAN CHECK MY SITE BELOW FOR EXAMPLE
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Varis: 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2010
Wel this business are hot and someone with excelent skill in them can rake in money from it.

But you will need some things in place for it to work for you as wish.

1. You need a good Hosting and reliable company to BECOME THEIR RESELLER. Hostagator or any other and when it comes to domain registration I recommend 007names.com or any other you think is good.

2. You also need a good power supply and a good network.

3. Your skill in website development and design.

With this neccesary things on your side. You can make it and it will be a good avenue to be want you want to achieve.

Truelly I must say that it is HOT
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by suwailad(f): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2010
Just browsing
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Obanimoh(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2011
If you make your research very well, you will agree with me that the best business opportunity in the ICT sector of the Nigerian economy that anyone can start with little investment and quickly grow it is BULK SMS RESSELLING. There is no doubt about it.

The rate at which Nigerian businesses, churches, schools and individuals rush to pay for bulk sms credits now is very high and the market keeps growing on a daily basis. If you are interested in starting a business or looking for a product/service to add to your ICT product line, I advice you concider reselling BULK SMS. With Bulk SMS business, earning millions of naira is guaranteed.

If you desire to resell bulk sms, visit http://nigerianbulksms.com/index.php/resellers.html or call 234(0)809-858-1357 for help.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by IDERAWOLE(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
What can be considered as HOT-CAKE in business anywhere and particularly in Nigeria is such a business that you can do with turn-over after sale of PRODUCT or SERVICES and you have a good profit to show when your capital has been taken out in a layman's language.

A HOT-CAKE business is not what everybody is rushing into, rather your ability to be able to find a hungry market(BUYERS) and you have the products to give to them, that is HOT business.

You may not even have a shop space or office to start but you have what the eager buyers are looking for, any day anytime, you will always have money to continue your biz and also expand.

So the starting point is to look for hungry buyers, then find what they are looking for; PRONTO you are in money.

Read the attached document and those who have been pitying you will start to wonder how you did it.

For further inquiries call 08063423482

Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by page9(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
I personally don't believe in "hotcake" business which to me is more like a "bandwagon" kind of biz.

You will do better and make more money when you are few doing a particular biz than when it appears your business is the only one everyone seem to be doing.

I remember d advent of GSM in 2001, then only few dof us were appointed dealers by the two prominent telecom companies then -MTN & Econet, few years later when the best profits have been made, lots of dealers came on board fighting for non-existing profit till date.

What most of us "early birds" made as profit in the first two years with less resources, new dealers are strugling to make half of it in 8yrs!

Therefore, I'd rather like to be a pioneer than follow-follow.

But require guts and ability to think outside the box if you want to be a pioneer in anything good and visionary. Your thinking faculty must be extremely active and energize to see beyond the ordinary
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Knetpro(m): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2012
Looking for "HOT-CAKE" Business Opportunities in Nigeria?

Have you considered reseller web hosting? There is no other time than now to venture into the business of website hosting in Nigeria. This is because in a few years from now the rave would be about opening an online business or creating a website by almost everyone in the country. It is those who are already in the business that would reap the wonderful benefits of the internet.

The beauty about reseller web hosting in Nigeria is that you need only N5,000 to become a reseller web host in Nigeria. Best of all, you do not need an office space or complex equipments and expensive web servers in order for you to successfully carry out your business operations.

See more ideas about home business opportunities on the following web page: Make Money Online in Nigeria - Home Business Opportunities.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by jjjkkkooo: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2012
One area I also feel its worth looking into is d provision of portable water in homes. Not everyone like drinking govt water nor pure water. Cway still looks expensive.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 1:52am On Mar 21, 2012
Hot cake business ideas truly exist in this day and age. I will recommend these Nigerian Small Business Ideas for a start for those looking for hot cake business ideas
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2012
Most of these hot-cake businesses are efemeral and thus die with time. They usually spring up as a result of some sort of technological or the emergence of a new way of doing things. The first people who usually start such businesses tend to hit it big and after some time, the income from such businesses reduce because of the influx of people who also want to share in the largess that these businesses offer.

I remember when GSM started in Nigeria, the first people that started selling phones in computer village became instant millionaires. But now, what people get from it is just the regular income.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by basidee: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
In order to successfully reach and impact the grassroots, SMEclub is building a network of Business Facilitators. Business Facilitators are representatives of SMEclub and act as pillars of business in their community.

We intend to establish a Business Incubation Center (BIC) in each LGA across Nigeria, but we are currently focusing on Lagos State. If you live in Lagos and meet our requirements, you are welcome to join our winning team and answer the call to make a difference in your community.

We are looking for someone who holds a university or polytechnic degree, preferably in the social sciences, has some management training, counseling and consulting experience, has great interpersonal and networking skills and MOST IMPORTANTLY, shares our passion for helping small businesses start, grow and flourish.

We expect this roll to begin as a part-time engagement and evolve into a full-time job. In other words, we are looking for someone who does not mind making a career in building businesses and creating jobs, and making some money for themselves while at it.

As a Business Facilitator you will be part of a global support ecosystem. You will have access to a network of resources to enable you bring real value to the businesses in your community.

For more info and to apply visit www.smeclub.net/bf
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Abujafood: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Seun,

Those were the days! Nowadays, business opportunities in Nigeria are fast evolving with a lot innovation coming from unusual places.
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by abolem369(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
LCC Income(Leverage caller club)!
About LCC; LCC is powered by Oak and tower Nig Ltd. A company with business interests in the areas of food,Agricultural and Telecommunication Engineering, Since year 2003.
What we Offer;
Oak and tower limited in liason with Etisalat communications has created an empowerment scheme for all by making a little investment of 11,500 and having a financial turn around.
'Our product is "service oriented". A value added and unique opportunity to make free calls(with etisalat sim) at 0kobo/sec 24/7 on monthly basis among friends, families, business associates, football fans' club and any other common interest groups of people anywhere in Nigeria. Coupled with an utmost POTENTIAL FOR WEALTH CREATION FOR ALL AND SUNDRY, through the aid of our MULTI level marketing (MLM) system. Powered by Oak and Tower Nig Ltd, in distributorship with the fastest growing telecommunication network provider in Nigeria(Etisalat NG)
How to get started;
You are about to equip yourself with a potential of become a millionaire in this year 2013 by joining the league of entrepreneurs, biz owners, professionals in all fields,etc who are already making it in LCC(via oak & tower/etisalat). Indicate your interests by calling or texting Emmanuel on 08095585966 or 07063094026. You can also make your comments here for any other details. Congratulations in Advance
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by Helebims(m): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
The best Business in the world that makes you #150,000-#400,000 Monthly is Information Marketing. You can Start with No Money at all or with Just #5.000. Learn more by following the link on the website below for details
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by tck2000(m): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice thread
Re: 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria by NairalandAngel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
jossylad86:
Very informative topic and I must commend you all who have made comments.
I just want to comment on Making Money via Google Adsense. It really works. All you have to do is right about anything that interest you, keep it updated and try driving traffic of visitors. That's all.
You might call me for more details for FREE! 08038590219. YOU CAN CHECK MY SITE BELOW FOR EXAMPLE

How does this work

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN Lists The Number Of BDCs In States In Nigeria (Full List) / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / How Much Do I Need To Open A Betting Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.