Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Italy Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Italy Student Visa (3262 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Aa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Italy Student Visa by vanessara: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2008
please what is the procedure for itailian student visa?
i intend going for masters in italy and the course is purely taught in english language, i have the money for my tuition but i am just concern since i am a lady,please what does that entail? thanks
Re: Italy Student Visa by chykeo(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2008
The processes of obtaining an Italian visa for reasons of study is outlined in the Italian embassy in nigeria website. Firstly make sure you get an admission from the school. once you have the letter of Offer of a place from the school you can now proceed to apply to the embassy. Please the era in which you pay anybody to assist is gone. Go straight to the website of the school in question and apply. Once they offer you a place, they might ask you to pay for your tuition or half of it. With that payment, they will send you a letter. Everything is online now, so dont pay nobody. Apply for visa at the Italian embassy since you have everyother requiremnts (money wise). They wont have any reason to deny you.

I live in Rome. Feel free to ask any questions. There are schools here that are entirely in english like the American University of Rome, www.aur.edu and the the St. John Cabot University. For more info , you can google it out

Ask me questions through chykeopio@yahoo.com or +393281681557

1 Like

Re: Italy Student Visa by vanessara: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
chykeo:

The processes of obtaining an Italian visa for reasons of study is outlined in the Italian embassy in nigeria website. Firstly make sure you get an admission from the school. once you have the letter of Offer of a place from the school you can now proceed to apply to the embassy. Please the era in which you pay anybody to assist is gone. Go straight to the website of the school in question and apply. Once they offer you a place, they might ask you to pay for your tuition or half of it. With that payment, they will send you a letter. Everything is online now, so don't pay nobody. Apply for visa at the Italian embassy since you have everyother requiremnts (money wise). They wont have any reason to deny you.

I live in Rome. Feel free to ask any questions. There are schools here that are entirely in english like the American University of Rome, www.aur.edu and the the St. John Cabot University. For more info , you can google it out

Ask me questions through chykeopio@yahoo.com or

@chykeopio
thanks,i have contacted the school so i am yet to get an enrollment certificate that i will take to the embassy,my question is what should i except at the italian embassy here in nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Process Of Applying For Sweden Student Visa Without Admission Letter Except Admi / A Woman Looking To Care For Newborn, Baby Seating Job, Nanny, Housekeeping Etc / What Is Your Nationality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.