Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? (3303 Views)

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. / Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Would You Accept An Offer With A Salary Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by mexyfly: 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2008
Hello Guys,

Please i need your info, I just landed a job with Pan OceanOil company through this forum (nairaland info) thanks all of you for the tips and info, I have been asked to come and pick up my letter but I really don't know so much about them, I hear of SPDC, Chevron Total, Agip Oando etc but not somuch about Pan Ocean, anyone with tips please offer,

What is the pay like, work conditions too and what is their rating in the Oil and Gas sector, please help with info, I need to make up my mind whether to accept or not,
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by visitor30(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2008
CONGRATS MY DEAR. Pan Ocean is Good. wat position wer u offered my neighbour in warri works there at their rig in Oghara delta state,
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by jodeci(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2008
I expected you to do nothing else than to start dancing and rolling on the floor cos u have a good job with a good company.First Pan Ocean is a Producing Company,though not in the ranks of the ones you mentioned.Second,it is an American company and you know what that means.
 I have a Friend that Joined them in April this year as Instrument Engineer,His basic was #370,000.I dont know at what  level of experience you are joining them anyway.
3rdly,they got flow stations,gas stations all over delta and benin states(ogharefe precisely) and quite other projects are coming here and there.

Finally.whether you like it or not,ur family is about to feel your impact.if they are employing you directly sha.Check out their website and help yourself.
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by DisGuy: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2008
hmm how do you get a job without knowing anything about the company?
what did you talk about during the interview?
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by mexyfly: 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2008
Thanks guys!!

I am really happy.
Dis guy, I no expo, machinery and cheating has ruined ur reckless life, so you dont even no the difference between recruitment and experience hiring.
Moreso its easy to see that ur one of the decrepit nigerians who believe u must know someone somewhere high to get there.

Well read my gospel very well and rethink, u may repent if u wish but I dont know sh, t about Pan Ocean, I established myself professionaly through the interview process and Jehovah the faithful God gave me the battle for my taking.

Pls guys anymore info, and thanks Jodeci and visitor30, u cant imagine my joy, I wish you guys same, even more!!
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by Ndipe(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2008
In defense of disguy, I also have to ask, "How did you get this job if you dont know much about the company"? Puzzling!
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by SOJ(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2008
mexy_fly:

Thanks guys!!

I am really happy.
Dis guy, I no expo, machinery and cheating has ruined your reckless life, so you don't even no the difference between recruitment and experience hiring.
Moreso its easy to see that your one of the decrepit nigerians who believe u must know someone somewhere high to get there.

Well read my gospel very well and rethink, u may repent if u wish but I don't know sh, t about Pan Ocean, I established myself professionaly through the interview process and Jehovah the faithful God gave me the battle for my taking.

Please guys anymore info, and thanks Jodeci and visitor30, u can't imagine my joy, I wish you guys same, even more!!

Also, in defence of Dis guy, he has valid doubts;what he expressed is not doubts about the truthfulness of ur job claim but rather the lack of indepth knowledge u av about ur job offer.
If u did an interview wit a company like PanOcean, u wuld know all u can about them:pay,job conditions and so on.
Honestly,ur ignorance about these basic info is surprising if not suspicous
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by mexyfly: 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2008
sorry oh soj and ndipe

pls tell me what you know about pan ocean I asked? Defense and attack column will be opened soon.

Thanks all the same. But pls realize that Nigeria and transparency has revolutionalised Naija to the extent that u only need to b a astute professional at what u do and dont need to know anyone or all the info about a company 2 be given a wonderful offer like this!!

Grow up pls or risk being left out of the bandwagon,

I do not know a thing about panOceans pay , , work habits and other soft issues which only and insider or someone with some kind of hindsight info will have and that is what I asked for, pls, no disrespect!!
Re: Pan Ocean Gave Me An Offer: What Do You Know About Them? by SOJ(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2008
@mexy_fly

really, u shuld grow up, u r d one who claimed to av an offer;which implies an offer letter and so on,including some document of some sort.so why do u sk about stuff that is taken for granted u wuld know about?
Or wat kind of offer is it?verbal?or wat?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! vacancy! / Key Difference Between CV AND RESUME / Marketing Executive Position At Custodian Life Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.