Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Fcmb Of July 29th, Abuja. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fcmb Of July 29th, Abuja. (676 Views)

Today's Job Vacancies, 14th Of July, 2015 / Fcmb Or FINA TRUST Microfinancebank / Latest Job Vacancies For The Month Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Of July 29th, Abuja. by naijapple1: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2008
I sat for the aptitude test organised by workforce for FCMB on the 29th of July 08. i got an sms confirming my success at the said test and requesting that i send my cv to a specified email address. I have not heard from them since. Can any one please tell me what's happening?
cos news reaching me is that the exam that took place in Lagos has been released and the successful candidiates called for interviews.

Naija pple, please what's happening?
Re: Fcmb Of July 29th, Abuja. by buchyno(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2008
I am in the same shoe with u, lets rest our hope in God. this is my number, incase u will like to contact me. 08036730910

(1) (Reply)

Pls,candid Advice Needed. / Avris Interview / Work As An Independent Marketer With Good Commission!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.