Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student (6964 Views)

Nairaland Mentorship Group: Own E-currency Printing Millionaire Maker Biz Wit 5k / One On One Training:importation Biz Wit As Low As N10,000 / I Need A Biz To Invest 500,000 As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by chukwukadi(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2008
i am a student in one of nigeria universities. i have n100000 to start a biz but don't know which. i want to sponsor myself through it.i had thought of buying a photocopying machine.can someone in d house suggest one for me
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by kenflipper(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ chukwukadi copier machine is a good idea as a student especially if its located within the school, u would also need a small gen able to power the copier machine in case of power failure. However dont be carried away in purchasing a copier machine put ur eyes down and make sure you buy a good one, a good copier is all that stand in the way of success, failure and loss of investment. I would advice a new copier but incase ur funds are not able withstand the cost and u decide to get a used one make sure u demand a refundable guarrante of 2weeks to 1month. Most marketers know the faith of what they are selling, hesitation of a marketer to give u long range guarrante is evidence that his product in not reliable.

1 Like

Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by ebizsols(m): 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2008
you have such an amount of money and the gospel truth is that you dont need that kind of money to start an online biz, and be careful so that you wont be scammed.
My advise to you is that you can invest a little sum of that money doing online biz, you can blog your way to cash through contextual ads like adsense, chitika, yahoo publisher ads on you blog. you can do affiliate marketing, freelace writing etc
feel free to contact me 4 more info chinemeremz@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by infosupply: 11:40am On Sep 09, 2009
Discover 27 viable, stress-free, legitimate businesses you can start up as a student with little or no capital even. you dont need photocopier bro. the stress involved is much

reach me on infotechiksupply@gmail.com
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by amideco(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
I think that one of the best options is for you to use the little amount to start importation of little things from abroad.May be u don know, there are thousands of producers in china who are looking for people to be buying their products.One dont need to start with a huge amount.I started with just 50k.You can start geting small phone,chargers and accessories, digital camers and accessorie and other little electronics.Before you know it,you business has grown.

To learn how to start this business please contact me:email-easymoneybusinessideas@gmail.com,08135287835

Checkout my posts on how to start IMPORTATION FROM CHINA On:www.easymoneybusinessresources..com
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by djungle(m): 4:47am On Sep 13, 2009
Unisex hair dressing salon may not be a bad idea. Easy to start… and a kinda lucrative.
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by kaysmith11: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2009
well you can start a dry cleaner in your sch evt believe me it will pay u real time
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by lagosbloga: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2009
The university environment being an academic one with a large number of people can have many thriving businesses for instance you could try;

1. selling stationery

2. purchase a fairly used photo-copier which you could rent out

3. Buy and resell recharge cards

4. Prepare special spiral bound tutorials in difficult courses

5. Sell soft drinks

6. Purchase a small printer for between =N= 13,000 and =N= 18,000 and ink for =N= 2000 print at =N= 10 per page

Among others
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by Sookiedol: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2009
Amideco, could to give me information on shipping & custom clearance from china in lagos?
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by fuke(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2009
Chukwukadi

You didnt say which of the universities you are which may influence my advice. But all the same take this.

Now, you must understand that your primary objective is the certiicate, a good one at that, not the money
  as such. Therefore business like selling on the road will eat up your time and consequently your studies will suffer.

Internet marketing I do not advise. it takes time and I tell you it is not so easy to hit gold as they claim.
  Photocopier andtypesetting unless new machines may drain your fund faster than you envisage.

Go master a good recipe to make yam porrage and prepare it in the evenings for fellow students. you will not regret it. They will come to you     
  becuse you are one of them. You may need a hand so join with a friend. 10k will start you off.

Good luck.
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by kaysmith11: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2009
All you need do is information marketing in your sch enviromment.if you are serious cal me on 07032517020
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by bxlink: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2009
My bro/sis, whatever you eventually decide to venture into, make sure you have a soliid knowledge about it and have a solid business plan.

there are lots of services you can start with 1k, all you have to do is to look at your environment for problems and offer a solution in exchange for money.

Don't start a business you can't control

TRY

1)Dry cleaning (make contacts, employ people to do the washing)

2)Grass cutting

3)Become a public speaker

4)Customised Bulk sms for people

5)Pasting and distribution of handbills for Churches, Campus fellowships e.t.c

6)If writing is your hobby ,start a publication on sports, health, music, beauty e.t.c

7)Phone booth (your brand will single you out)

coolCheck within for a hobby, you can make money from it, are still confused? send 2 of your hobbies to bxlconsultation@yahoo.com and i will show you ways to use what you have to get what you want.

These are just a few business ideas,
FOR OVER 500 BUSINESS IDEAS, VISIT www.bxlideas..com
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by kasson(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2009
Check your skills and decide what you can do and love to do.

After that seek information in your area of chioce.

Get started and grow your business.

who knows, you may become a great business icon in Nigeria ever have.

All the best.
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by realkola: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
cool to know that U have 100,000 naira

Best advise so far is that there is a brand new computer that sells for : 75,000 for the following specification:

Intel Board
Core 2 duo
250Gb Hard Disk
2Gb Ram
Wireless Lan
7 in I Card Reader
Webcam
15.4 inches screen
Free Bag
Free Licenced Antivirus for 2 years
Free Bag
I year warrant
Free 1 Gb Flash Drive
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by realkola: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2011
cool to know that U have 100,000 naira,simply spread the new advertising through SMS, fliers, school journals, and bills, anyhow U wont spend up to 10,000 naira doin this before U get a request to supply at least 5 as a mimimum for this same computer with the following specification U will get elsewhere at 90 - 100,000 naira.
rywhere around the school about it and once they contact U be rest assured that U are getting 5,000 flat as a comission for passing the information
Best advise so far is that there is a brand new computer that sells for : 75,000 for the following specification: Call me for more details best wishes : 07093439375: TUNDE.

Intel Board
Core 2 duo
250Gb Hard Disk
2Gb Ram
Wireless Lan
7 in I Card Reader
Webcam
15.4 inches screen
Free Bag
Free Licenced Antivirus for 2 years
Free Bag
I year warrant
Free 1 Gb Flash Drive
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by KKMMG(f): 10:11am On Feb 14, 2011
KKMMG- Kandyi Koncept Multilevel Marketing Group is a Unique Multilevel Marketing Company Authorized by some Producers of Household needs (Domestic) to Market their Products and Services through a Unique Network Market that provides exceptionally great rewards for every Member in the Network (the more you buy the less you pay).

Royale Candles are Products of Royale Classic Export from Clem-Bold Nig. Ltd. Ibadan. We have have been Authorized by the Producer to Distribute Royale Candles of 7Hours Ordinary & 10Hours Bite-Fighter Candles (kills Mosquitoes with no side effect on Human Beings). These Candles are big Candles and we have already made provisions for the Candle pots that can only have our Candles fit into it. We are giving these Candle pots free for every of our Distributors.

As a matter of duty, we dim it fit to deliver our products to our Distributors in case of their inability to get to us for these products with no transport cost from them, to anywhere especially in the South-West Schools for Now. The greatest Advantage is that you shall be rewarded by us for connecting another Distributor with the Network while your gains continue on each stick of candle sold.

You shall not be spending more than the one-fifth of your 100,000 to start our distributorship then you can the remaining 4-fifth on other things and you stand to gain at least 4,000 on every 7,500 invested. Remember, Nigerian students shall always need candles especially the one that kill mosquitoes with these longer hours types.

For more information: Call 08066887576 or send mail to kandyikonceptmultilevelmart@yahoo.com
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by meetagape(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2011
MOBILE STOCK EXCHANGE.
www.msenig.comMOBILE STOCK EXCHANGE.
www.msenig.com
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by Tittie16(f): 11:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
Make N25, 000 profit when you invest 100, 000 by buying Tablet pc for N20, 000 at wholesale price and sell for N25, 000 at retail price.
This is a business opportunity for people that have money and want to do business. Minimum quantity is five. Once you signup, we will direct all purchase enquiries in your city to you. It is not in our interest to compete with our distributors. Phones, laptops and other electronic products will be added to the inventory soon.
Wholesale - Brand New 7'' inch Android 4.0 3G GSM Sim Card Phone Call Tablet pc Allwinner A13 Dual camera White Black
Operating System: Android 4.0
Function Comb: Web Camera WIFI
Display Resolution: 800x480
Screen Size: 7 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive Screen
Processor Brand: ALLwinner
Wholesale Price: N20, 000
Minimum: 5 Pieces
Contact No: 014406276
Email: tyad2222@gmail.com
Pickup from our office in Lagos or delivery anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by bassdow: 3:04am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by OMOLADY(f): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Be your own boss today!!!

Become an sms reseller with us today and have your own mini SMS gateway for just N20,000 Only!!

You will also get for FREE the totality of GSM NUMBER DATABASE of any state of your choice AND LOTS MORE BENEFIT.

For more information: www.smsandgsm.com

Intrested call 080-68330577

Re: Want T0 Start A Biz Wit N100,000 As A Student by Distribusiness(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
kaysmith11:
well you can start a dry cleaner in your sch evt believe me it will pay u real time

I think if you like to start red palm oil business in Nigeria with N 50,000 or even N100,000, visit this blog and see what you think you can do if you interest: http://palm-oil-millionaira-report..com/2015/02/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Lose Your Bet Slip Again Great Secrete Revealed / Unaudited Financial Results: Union Bank Enters Closed Period Ahead Of Q3 2019 / Registering a business with cac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.