Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (32828 Views)

Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims / Ramadan Kareem To All Muslims On Nairaland / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by baloo4u2(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
Waleikum sallam wara motu llai wabarakatu,My brothers and sisters in islam lets try to contribute to the growth and development of islam in this country both during and after ramadan cos the rate at which other people from other religions are confusing our people under the pretence of serving God is very amazing.lets add to the tastes of islam either individually or in group so that our people will not be searching for unlost God.I pray that the laid down benefits and fruits of ramadan will be ours Insha Allah bi kudiratullah.lets remain focused and get informations on anything that is bothering us islamically from islamic scholars so that nobody will mislead us.we'v started with bismillai,inshalla we are going to finish it with alliamdulillahi,RAMADAN KAREEM.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by javalove(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ramadan Kareem!!!!!!
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by eemtee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2008
ramadhan Kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by sherrylo: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ramadan Kereem.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by azuka1: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2008
go to my site azukaonyenso-homeboy..com
contact me at 08079484928
baloo4u2:

Waleikum sallam wara motu llai wabarakatu,My brothers and sisters in islam lets try to contribute to the growth and development of islam in this country both during and after ramadan because the rate at which other people from other religions are confusing our people under the pretence of serving God is very amazing.lets add to the tastes of islam either individually or in group so that our people will not be searching for unlost God.I pray that the laid down benefits and fruits of ramadan will be ours Insha Allah bi kudiratullah.lets remain focused and get informations on anything that is bothering us islamically from islamic scholars so that nobody will mislead us.we'v started with bismillai,inshalla we are going to finish it with alliamdulillahi,RAMADAN KAREEM.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by babs787(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ramadhan Kareem cheesy
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by ayinba1(f): 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2008
Ramadan kareem to all
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by kazeem4t(m): 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
ramadan kareem to all
One Love
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by BOMANY: 12:17am On Sep 03, 2008
baloo4u2:

Waleikum sallam wara motu llai wabarakatu,My brothers and sisters in islam lets try to contribute to the growth and development of islam in this country both during and after ramadan because the rate at which other people from other religions are confusing our people under the pretence of serving God is very amazing.lets add to the tastes of islam either individually or in group so that our people will not be searching for unlost God.I pray that the laid down benefits and fruits of ramadan will be ours Insha Allah bi kudiratullah.lets remain focused and get informations on anything that is bothering us islamically from islamic scholars so that nobody will mislead us.we'v started with bismillai,inshalla we are going to finish it with alliamdulillahi,RAMADAN KAREEM.

Allahu Akram , God is Most Generous
Your words indicate to a very good way of thinkin, pls if you have a clear idea or if you know a group that one may join to help, pls tell me
May God bless you all
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2008
Peace to all my Muslim Brethrens and sisters.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by baloo4u2(m): 9:26am On Sep 03, 2008
azuka1:

go to my site azukaonyenso-homeboy(dot)(dot)com
contact me at 08079484928
[/quote.Azuka1 or what did you call yourself you are a BIG CHEAT what is money making online gat to do with this thread?by the way,when i searched through your web from your profile you are a female but from your name and your voice i sensed that you are a man.i don't need your moneymaking stuffs so get your ass off this thread and go to the right thread for your business,afterall you are not a muslim and you are not wanted here.we are all sane and in a happy mood on this thread rejoicing the most blessed month so we don't need any 419ners and confused people here. tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by nyabinghi(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2008
Salam Aleikum brothers and sisters, Ramadan karim. Please can someone react to any act of provocations during the fasting season. Can someone fast without taking anything in the early hours. Can someone hug a female at the end of a day's fast.
I am a muslim that believes in the statement of kalima but too good with the Quran.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by olabowale(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2008
@nyabinghi:
You should try to not let anything provoke you to anger. That does not mean that you can not raise your voice to get the attention of your audience. But do not get angry. Anger is a very bad trait, in and out of ramadan.

You can fast without Suhur, or before dawn meal. But it is not recommended, but it should not nollify your ability to fast. A sip of water is better than intentionally not eating the early morning meal to signifies the beginning of fasting day. Not eating before the fast, may lead to not waking up for the naful, sunnah and may even develop to include the fard salah. Please try to wake up and at least sip some water.

Hugging a woman who is halal to you to marry is not part of Islam. Why would a man be hugging a woman that he can have a relationship with? These type of behavior are the foundamentals of what lead to Zina. Allah condemns Zina.

As you kinda put the hugging back to after fast is over, it seems to me that you know that it is not permissable during fasting. If it is not permissable during fasting, it is not permissable at other times. The added restriction to fasting, is that husband and wife can not sleep with each other (have sex) during fasting days, but can at night. The others are that you can not eat, drink or injest or inject anything that maybe considered as energy/strength giving elements, in the same way as food and drinks.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by nyabinghi(m): 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2008
Thanks bro olabowale. Islam is a way of life that allows for continual growing. I will do my best to conform to islamic norms. I have more questions to ask
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by needeeg(m): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
Wishing all very best of the month, Ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by sley4life(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2008
This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2008
sley4life:

This is a sad report that the President of Nigeria is Dead in Saudi Arabic. May is soul rest in peace. xcheck out this link and get back to me http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-71526

And what has your post got to do with Islam?

Or can't you read?
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by lailai2(m): 2:33am On Sep 04, 2008
ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by abdurrazaq(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
It is never too late to wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters
ﺍﻠﺮﻣﺿﺄﻥ ﻜﺮﻳﻡ cheesy cheesy
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Fancier(f): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2008
Salam my Fellow Muslims
Please I would want to make some enquiries on this trend

When a girl is on her Mensural period, Aside not observing Salat and not touching the Holy Qur'an,

What other restrictions do we have? can the person read other prayer books like the Al-Mathuurat?
and so on
please I need an urgent answer for this.

Ramadan Mubarak Ma Salam
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by zayhal(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2008
Fancier:

Salam my Fellow Muslims
Please I would want to make some enquiries on this trend

When a girl is on her Mensural period, Aside not observing Salat and not touching the Holy Qur'an,

What other restrictions do we have? can the person read other prayer books like the Al-Mathuurat?
and so on
please I need an urgent answer for this.

Ramadan Mubarak Ma Salam
A woman in her menstrual period should not observe salah and should not fast, and according to some scholars, should not hold the Mushaf (Quran) except if she's a student learning the quran in which case she's allowed to hold it to learn. Most scholars are also agreed that a menstruating woman can read of what she knows from the Quran offhand, for example, when she wants to do her morning and evening dhikr where she'll need to recite surah Ikhlas etc. She should not also sit in the mosque though she can go in there or pass through the mosque if there's need for it.
But as for all other books aside the Quran like the Hadith, Al-mathuurah, Islamic texts, she's free to hold and read these ones.
Allahu a'lam.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by arramyjay: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2008
walaikum salam,happy ramadan.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by sog4mail(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2008
RAMADHAN KAREEM TO ALL MUSLIMS ON NAIRALAND AND TO MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS. MAY WE REAP ALL THE BOUNTIFUL OF BLESSINGS IN THIS MONTH AND MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH PROTECT US FROM EVERY OBSTACLE AND OBSTUCTIONS THAT MAY COME OUR WAY.      (AMIN).

RAMADHAN KAREEM  smiley wink shocked kiss cry
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by ahmedblak(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2008
WA ALAIKUMUS SALAM,
ONE LOVE.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by femexLov(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2008
I'm a new member &I'm very happy to be among you my muslim Brothers and Sisters.Ramadan Kareem to you all.
May Almighty ALLAH helps us in this holy month of ramadan.May He brings HIS PEACE,BLESSINGS & SUCCESS TO ALL OUR ENDEAVOURS.AMEEN.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Adesolaluk(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2008
Assalamu Alaekum Muslim brothers and sisters,

I wish everybody an itch free Ramadan, let be each other's brother keeper and work in accordance with the teaches of islam.
I pray Almighty Allah will reward us abundantly and accept our fasting as an act of Ibadah. (Aminah yah Allah).
Ma'asalam.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by javalove(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2008
Ramadan Mubarak.

Hope we are all searching for Lailatul Quadri ooooo. May Allah reward us all!!
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Jerjens: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2008
smiley salam
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by Lady2(f): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2008
Happy ramadam everybody. I don't know if it's the proper way to say it, but you know what I mean. Enjoy it.
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by babs787(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2008
Thank you so much my dear Sister. cheesy
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by raymonDii(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2008
ramadan, d holy month, move closer to allah. safe
Re: Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim by ogbongzky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2008
RAMADAN KAREEM TO MUSLIMS WORDWIDE

YOU CAN SEND FREE EID/ RMADAN TEST MESSAGES TO YOU MUSLIM FRIENDS www.muslimblogpot..com AND I BET THEY WILL SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim Inventions That Shaped The Modern World / What Islam Says On Masturbation. / Ramadan: Kano Hisbah Arrests Three Males, Eight Females For Not Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.