Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Can You Make Money On The Internet? I Made My First One Million Naira Online - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Can You Make Money On The Internet? I Made My First One Million Naira Online (858 Views)

How I Made Over 10M Naira Online In 2013 / Make Upto 1 Million Naira Online Within Six Months / How To Make Millions Of Naira Online Within Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Make Money On The Internet? I Made My First One Million Naira Online by nigboy(m): 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2008
A lot of people keep on asking me - How much do you make on the internet?  Well I do not hesitate to answer such questions.

Personally, I made my first N1000 000.00 (One Million Naira) on the internet and any body can make it.  It doesn’t matter whether you are a computer guru or a newbie.  Anybody can make it.   

Today, I am a world internet millionaire.  Just Search Google and Confirm.  My website, www.vickywebworld which I launched around 2002 will come up as number one when you do a google search.  That is the power of search engine.  I reveal all my secrets on my ebook - SEO - The Secret of Getting Traffic.  Also type  "Hidden internet millionaire" my website will still come up as number one.  I have lauched other blogs.  But I still don't want to upgrade or update www.vickywebworld.com.  It is a legacy for me.  It reminds me when I was still a newbie trying to make money legitimately. 

The Good News is that you don't need such website today.  since it is difficult to update.  Today, Blog is the answer.

[b]The amount you make depends on you.  If you know how to really make money on the internet, then you can really make money.  If not, you will be wasting your time on the internet.

How much you make on the internet depends on how successful you website/blog is,  For you to make money on the internet, you need a website/blog that have a good search enging ranking.  If you know SEO, then you can achieve this.

If you have a valuable, informative and unique content in your blog, just as I have in mine - tellmeonline.net , then you are close to the promise land.

If you have a valuable content, the next thing you do is to monetize your blog.

There are many ways to do this.  But personally, I use adsense, clickbank, linkshare and commission junction to monetize my blogs.

Now what do you need to start making money with your site?  You need traffic. 

How do you get traffic?

You get traffic via search engines.  As a newbie, the option of getting a traffic via paid adverts will not be advisable.

But if you have the money, you can use Google Adwords to drive traffic to your site.

When the traffic is now coming, you can now be making money from your site.  The amount you make is largely dependent on the quality of content and traffic you have on your blog.

You can sign up an account with some affiliate companies like Click Bank, Commision Junction, Linkshare.  When you are through with the signing up process, you can pick products of your choice and write reviews of the products and post to your blog.

If visitors to your blog like the product you reviewed, they will buy it via your link and you will be paid a certain amount of money for that.

But one thing is needed for you to start making money online.  You need your own blog like http://mymedicalnote.com/. In this blog http://mymedicalnote.com/, you will see how the owner markets a product from linkshare.  There is a code for tracking the product you are marketing.  This code will be used for tracking your earnings.

In Summary,  What Does it take to make money online?

You need your own blog
You need to signup with an Affiliate Marketing Company like clickbank, Linkshare and Commission Junction. If you don’t have UK or US address, you can forget about clickbank and work with linkshare and Commisssion Junction.

How can I help you?

I can help you set up your own blog with your favorite domain name. I have done some like www.tellmeonline.net, www.mymedicalnote.com.

Also, I can help you set up your forum just like www.nairaland.com, www.nigeribestforum.com and www.nigerianetforum.com, where you can setup discussion on any niche of your choice and monetize your forum with adsense.

Instead of doing yahoo yahoo on the internet, you can be doing a more meaningful thing that will earn you money. 

Take for instance, bloggers like www.problogger.net , shoemoney.com, etc make more than $10,000 monthly with there blogs.  And the funny thing is that most of these bloggers don’t have any professional certificate.  You can start your own blog today and start getting  your share of the internet money.

How Much Does it Cost to get a site/blog?

I am here to help you succeed with your internet business.  I will only charge you  N590 monthly,  N7000 yearly for your blog or forum.  No Hidden Fee

How long does it take?

It only take 48 hours or at most 72 Hours if I have much job.

The ball is now in your court.

Take action now by calling victor at  08038588637 to help you setup your blog or forum.

If you have already designed your website, I can help you host it at a price of

N000 Yearly for Linux Web Hosting
To your Success
[/b]
Re: Can You Make Money On The Internet? I Made My First One Million Naira Online by nigboy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
This is not scam

(1) (Reply)

Buy Webmoney (wmz) Here ! / Online Marketing Strategy By Sedoca / Reliable Dealer And Suppliers Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.