Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About (2409 Views)

These Hyper-realistic Photos Are Actually Oil Paintings / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by 4Play(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2008
Right,Nigeria1. . . . . is it only me or is this dude a bit of a nutter? grin What the hell are his photos for ?

No matter the topic at hand,he uploads the same load of BS. I just want to get to the bottom of this,that's all. I just want to know whether this is some sort of unique mental disorder.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by RibaduFan(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2008
@topic

baffles me
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Eziachi: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2008
So you haven't read about me asking the same question sometime ago? That Nigeria1 will even use satellite image to show or prove his impotency. The guy is a nutter, period.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by 4Play(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2008
@Eziachi

I think I saw you ask the question in the Ekiti politics thread. He seemed to be trying to use satellite photos to determine whether the elections were rigged. grin I think he is probably just having a laugh. undecided
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by McKren(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2008
This is a puzzle I also have difficulties to figure out?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2008
when your papa send you go school. make una read better course. They help people in the science field to determine population and other things.

Look at this portion in the square inside borno state. Mr makama claim  million s for this area ,  there are just 4 major town , which are less populated than ibafo close to the redemeed camp in ogun state,   The population of that place is not i/3 of what makama claim. there are other very small villages,  but not many,
This is what satellite picture is about. it tell when you are telling a lie.

I will stop if they allow us to join the republic of benin, like bash ali want,

Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by ztyle(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2008
Omo na Mental Case, see Kolomental shocked
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by KarmaMod(f): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2008
Dude has issues.

Surprised he hasnt found a map for Romance yet
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by dayokanu(m): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2008
@Nigeria1,

Carry on!!! I dey gbadun you. Pls show us a satelitte picture of yar' Adua in a strip club instead of the Hospital he claimed he went to.

Between you and me, can you show me the Paraga joints in Isele-Ukwu and Arochukwu just to prove that Nigeria Distillery is losing income in an unregulated Market grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by grafikdon: 4:37am On Sep 01, 2008
It was a wonderful comedy in the beginning, but it became really boring. . . and disturbing.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Jakumo(m): 5:25am On Sep 01, 2008
Nairaland's resident Satellite Meister, Nigeria1@, can best be described by any of the following phrases.

1. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

2. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor

3. A couple of screws loose

4. A bread-slice short of a bologna sandwich
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2008
I am saving your great grand children from  slavery. Just like you wrote, by the mantle i hold may your life become what you wrote expect you give your life to jesus.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2008
Maybe Nigeria1 has a good idea with his satellite images, but it's a pity he has never come close to linking the images with the issues at hand. That's why many people will see him as a nutter.

@Nigeria1

Whenever you post those images of yours, try to give a logical explanation on it's significance to the topic on ground.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by SkyBlue1: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2008
Jakumo:

Nairaland's resident Satellite Meister, Nigeria1@, can best be described by any of the following phrases.

1. The lights are on, but nobody is home.

2. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor

3. A couple of screws loose

4. A bread-slice short of a bologna sandwich

LOL. @Jakumo, wasn't that a bit harsh? LOL, the thing about posting stuff online is that you don't know who the other person is, could be old enough to be your grand father  cheesy. I think Nigeria1 needs our prayers and since Jakumo is on the opposite side of the spectrum, Jakumo isn't there anything juju-tech can do for him? Just give 4 Play the list of required "ingredients" so that he gets to be the one to compromise/sacrifice his morals and values, i have a feeling he frequents juju-tech so surely he must be due for a discount on your "services". Whatever needs to be done, Nigeria1 needs our "support" to break this map fetish cheesy

P.S. Nigeria1 is there some aeriel shot you can post that can help one better understand Yar Adua's 7 point agenda?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Ibime(m): 11:55am On Sep 01, 2008
lol.

Nigeria1 is a law unto himself. A one man wrecking machine. I salute am jo! It takes strong agidi to persist with arguments based upon Google earth.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by grafikdon: 11:58am On Sep 01, 2008
grin grin grin

He would post a picture in the middle of an argument about birth control to ''prove'' there are more women in Sokoto than Bauchi. . .
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2008
When moses told pharaoh let my people go.  What I am saying is that picture is to let my people go. You see for 50 years now. My people have been slave. And they need their freedom. This is why I am posting the satellite picture. So that the world could see what they are doing to my people.
until pharaoh who have made my people in Nigeria slave let them go. I would continue to post the pictures.

I say slavery for my people is over. We shall not be cheated again.

When makama and others decided they were going to make my people slavery to them. So that they could pay royality to abuja. And for 18 years they have refused to complete an single govt project for my people. And you expect me to keep quiet.

Even if the kings in Nigeria put me in a cave with lions. I would not stop. My people SHALL BE FREE,

Yorubas got N14 B in may, contribute $36 billion to Nigeria this year

I have shown you how much production of oil that comes from ondo state. From that figure, you would have seen it is 32% of the national oil production in nigeria.

I want to show you that Nigeria would this year alone generate $36 billion from yorubaland
I would like to use 800,000 barrel per day for this calculation.

From ondo state at $100 per barrel, ( present price is $115) Nigeria would make 80 million dollar a daily from the oil field in ondo state. 80,000,000

In one years of 365 days x 80,000,000 == $29,200,000,000 == $29.2 billion dollar just from the oil field in ondo state.

President Yar Adua expected to collect N900 billion from non oil revenue. 90% of this would be coming from yorubaland according to figure (previous from nigeria govt ministries)

N900 billion in US dollar at the rate of 118 per dollar is $7.627 billion

90% expected to come from yorubaland of $7.627 billion is $6.864 billion dollar.

Now if you add the oil and the non oil revenue going into the federal government of nigeria account from yorubaland you have

$29.2 billion + $6.864 billion === $ 36.064 billion from yorubaland

$ 36.064 billion from yorubaland , but yorubaland get just N 14 billion naira in may,  please we need to make a change to this. or we reunity with our brothers in the republic of Benin.

And you want me to fold my hands. No LET MY PEOPLE GO.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Jakumo(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2008
Sky Blue:

Jakumo isn't there anything juju-tech can do for him? Just give 4 Play the list of required "ingredients" so that he gets to be the one to compromise/sacrifice his morals and values, i have a feeling he frequents juju-tech so surely he must be due for a discount on your "services". Whatever needs to be done, Nigeria1 needs our "support" to break this map fetish cheesy

P.S. Nigeria1 is there some aerial shot you can post that can help one better understand Yar Adua's 7 point agenda?

Ha ha Blue I agree that it is yet too early to give up on Naija1@ when the spiritual option has not yet been pursued. After reading Naija1@s latest dissertation though, I must caution that extensive and expensive consultations with the oracle will be required before we can even establish whether or not Naija is in fact too far gone to be retrievable by even the most advanced, cutting-edge Juju modalities.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by RibaduFan(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nigeria1 is simply an enigma.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2008
Yemm, thank you ,may God bless you and enrich your coast. Jakumo, you have no input. I have told you. go back to school,  read better course,

Now I call on the national assembly and the senate. that is urgent, since the nigeria  1999 constitution is already obsolete. Why do I say obsolute? I say obsolete because in this Obsolete  nigeria  1999 constitution, BAKASSI a part of cameroon republic is included. It shows the lack of knowledge on the part of the military men or people who wrote the 1999 constitution.

Is it possible to to include a portion of another country, that have never in history or map been part of Nigeria in the consittution. Not only did this military men include it in the 1999 constitution. They created a local govt for a portion of cameroon. There is a need for the senate and the national assembly to quickly review the nigeria  1999 constitution to remove Bakassi from the constitution.

The nigeria  1999 constitution is already obsolete.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Jakumo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

Jakumo, you have no input. I have told you. go back to school, read better course,

All joking aside Naija1@, could you at least explain what exactly it is that you are seeking to achieve with all the labor you have so far invested in posting satellite pictures under just about every topic to which you contribute here in Nairaland ?

One of your repeated refrains has been that northern parts of Nigeria are less densely populated than the south. That is a well established fact which is in no way proven with your low resolution satellite images, so why get so passionate over minutae of the country's population distribution ?

Does Naija1@ derive personal income in Nigeria from either federal or state budgetary allocations ? If not who cares what the allocations are, or whether they were fairly distributed ? Such funds are traditionally looted by government officials before they ever see the light of day, so I really can't see why anyone excluded from that cash flow would need to get so worked up over North-South fiscal equity in Nigeria.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by KarmaMod(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2008
What does satellite images have to do with "slavery" and "reading a better course"?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2008
karmamod.  A satellite picture as many thing to do with slavery that is going on in nigeria to my people. the north do not have the population they claim. Our people  are slave at the moment. some of them who may have had benefit from this continue slavery may not agree with me.  100% of the people of the south are slave to the north.

You would ask what is slavery?? I would quickly refer to the well know one in america. the black slave and the rich slave owners in the US. I would use it as an example. Slavery may be constitution too.  When the black man worked on the farm, his labour reward he hand it over to the rich white slave owner.  The idea of slavery is better define by this word, my own quote" One sow another man reaps".

In nigeria the south sows and the north reaps the benefit. the north sit down and make no contribution to the federal revenue, like the white slave master they sit down and  take the labour reward of the southerner slave.  that why every southerner is a slave to a northerner. It must stop. I say it again. Let my people go. It is a 50 year old slavery.

The north is the white slave master , the south is the black slave. I say it again, let my people go.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by abdurrazaq(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
As some of us use links to back up our stories/points on this forum so do Nigeria1@ use Satelite Maps back up his argument/stories. The complicated thing is that Technical knowledge of MAPS is needed to understand these satelite maps better.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by dreeldee: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2008
lmao!! this is so funny, thought i was the only one who noticed it grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by Nigeria10: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2008
No problem. Some of this people problem is that they are not well read. If they were student of geography, they would be able to follow the technical  input i am making.

You see, you have to point to a particular town or local govt and now use makama falsified census, which also follow what INEC  claim it want to use. even when it is not accurate and mere falsification.

I would supply you with both makama figure which i copy from the federal govt of nigeria website. when they notice i got hold of it. they quickly pull it down the next day. But i made a copy.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by KarmaMod(f): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2008
Nigeria1@;:

karmamod.  A satellite picture as many thing to do with slavery that is going on in nigeria to my people. the north do not have the population they claim. Our people  are slave at the moment. some of them who may have had benefit from this continue slavery may not agree with me.  100% of the people of the south are slave to the north.

You would ask what is slavery?? I would quickly refer to the well know one in america. the black slave and the rich slave owners in the US. I would use it as an example. Slavery may be constitution too.  When the black man worked on the farm, his labour reward he hand it over to the rich white slave owner.  The idea of slavery is better define by this word, my own quote" One sow another man reaps".

In nigeria the south sows and the north reaps the benefit. the north sit down and make no contribution to the federal revenue, like the white slave master they sit down and  take the labour reward of the southerner slave.  that why every southerner is a slave to a northerner. It must stop. I say it again. Let my people go. It is a 50 year old slavery.

The north is the white slave master , the south is the black slave. I say it again, let my people go.

I never asked you for the definition of slavery

Once AGAIN, what does all of this have to do with your obsession with satellite images?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by dreeldee: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2008
KarmaMod:

I never asked you for the definition of slavery

Once AGAIN, what does all of this have to do with your obsession with satellite images?
cheesy cheesy cheesy i was gon say that too
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by abdurrazaq(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2008
The satelite images in most cases are/were presented by Nigeria1 to show that THE POPULATION of Nigeria is not as what we are told (though, we all know but with no proof undecided).
The issue of SLAVERY comes in when a certain region of the country gets more than what another more populated region gets.

The truth is that Nigeria1 is trying to prove his points with these pictures and not to cause any form of confusion. He is no confused either only, that majority of his readers doesn't seems to understand him. Maybe those that understand him believes all the satelite images are/were not needed to put a point across undecided

I just hope I won't be flogged for carrying another man loads on my head lipsrsealed grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by dreeldee: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2008
abdurrazaq:

The satelite images in most cases are/were presented by Nigeria1 to show that THE POPULATION of Nigeria is not as what we are told (though, we all know but with no proof undecided).
The issue of SLAVERY comes in when a certain region of the country gets more than what another more populated region gets.

The truth is that Nigeria1 is trying to prove his points with these pictures and not to cause any form of confusion. He is no confused either only, that majority of his readers doesn't seems to understand him. Maybe those that understand him believes all the satelite images are/were not needed to put a point across undecided

I just hope I won't be flogged for carrying another man loads on my head lipsrsealed grin
it's not about him putting up the images to prove these points, but him using them where, and when it's not needed, just as he did on this thread. Is a satellite image needed to answer the question asked by the poster undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by texazzpete(m): 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2008
@Naija1

800.000 barrels of oil per day from Ondo state alone?! Are you on crack?!
Re: Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About by congoshine(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2008
Bros,
I take God beg u again,no post any foto again,I beg !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba For Kids Abroad - Learn Yoruba Language In 27 Days / LIST: Meet The Richest Students In University Of Lagos / Tibetan Mastif: World Most Expensive Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.