Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Between Garri And Our Leaders... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Garri And Our Leaders... (2397 Views)

N100m LARGESSE: Our Leaders Cheated Us — Chibok Parents / Let's Pray For Our Leaders And Not Insult Them In 2013 / ***why Do Our Leaders Change(negatively) Imidiately After Being Put To Power** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2012
My fellow nairalanders and country people,i have a quetion to ask...
Between garri and our leaders,which of mentioned makes the masses happy?
Which of them do you always trust to deliver.. You can also give reasons for your answer....
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Librate(m): 7:00am On Sep 28, 2012
Garri has served us effectively witout any form of insubordination.
Up G4
up G cabal
up gari community
up gari republic
on GaH2o we stand

from d SURVEYOR GENERAL ministry of garri affairs, garri market surveys n urban gari renewal
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2012
Librate: Garri has served us effectively witout any form of insubordination.
Up G4
up G cabal
up gari community
up gari republic
on GaH2o we stand

from d SURVEYOR GENERAL ministry of garri affairs, garri market surveys n urban gari renewal
Thanks for your input.. We need more Nigerians like you who speak the truth.. You are indeed a son of the land...
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Aphrygian(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2012
Gaaaaaaaaaaari is even more important to our retardhino Jonathan
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by dafman10(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
During my days as a boarding student, GARRI stood by me. As an undergradute, GARRI made me study all nite n graduate wit 2 1. As a copper, GARRI fought for me wen alaawee was delayed. As a job seeker, GAARI is making sure i dont spend much on junks from fast food joints.

So my fellow GAARRRI peeps, i gbadun GAARRI pass our looters/leaders.

God Bless GARRILand
God Bless Bbperye
God Bless Ebamma
God Bless Kslib
God Bless Garrilord/warrior
God Bless Dafman10
God Bless every confirmento on garri platform

On GARRI Freedom i stand......

2 Likes

Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Tinyemeka(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2012
So after all these affirmations of allegiance, has the price of said essential commodity been affected in anyway? smiley

1 Like

Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2012
dafman10: During my days as a boarding student, GARRI stood by me. As an undergradute, GARRI made me study all nite n graduate wit 2 1. As a copper, GARRI fought for me wen alaawee was delayed. As a job seeker, GAARI is making sure i dont spend much on junks from fast food joints.

God Bless GARRILand
God Bless Bbperye
God Bless Ebamma
God Bless Kslib
God Bless Dafman10

Kai.. Three gboosa for garri
*gboosa*
*gboosa*
*gboosa*
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2012
dafman10: During my days as a boarding student, GARRI stood by me. As an undergradute, GARRI made me study all nite n graduate wit 2 1. As a copper, GARRI fought for me wen alaawee was delayed. As a job seeker, GAARI is making sure i dont spend much on junks from fast food joints.

God Bless GARRILand
God Bless Bbpreye
God Bless Ebamma
God Bless Kslib
God Bless Dafman10

May your landlord never resemble your first child!
As President of the Garri revolution on Nairaland and other social networks, I promise to give the best of my ability, an uphold the constitution of the Garri freedom fighters, and put my faith, hope, and trust in God and to strive for excelence.

The most annoying thing is that Seun, Mukina2, and sexkid all eat garri, yet they are trying to abuse our right to freedom of speech. We are re-strategizing, planning and eating more garri, ver soon the revolution will take a more advanced approach. May God bless our struggle.

Aluta continua, victoria acerta.

Thanks and Godbless.

BBpreye
President.

1 Like

Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2012
Tinyemeka: So after all these affirmations of allegiance, has the price of said essential commodity been affected in anyway? smiley
Yes,it will affect the price positively. Just last week we held our campaign,and i can boldly tell you that we are currently having 56 lorries all thanks to our members who work for dangote as drivers.
Starting from next week,athe transporting of garri to all parts of the country will be carried out using those lorries... You should know that the cost of transportation affects the price of a particular commodity negatively or positively... Mind you,our drivers will be transporting the goods at no cost.. So all the producers have to do is just to follow their passion,which is to process the garri...shikena
We are currently working with some big companies" names witheld" to make sure the price of garri drops to almost free..
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
bbpreye:

As President of the Garri revolution on Nairaland and other social networks, I promise to give the best of my ability, an uphold the constitution of the Garri freedom fighters, and put my faith, hope, and trust in God and to strive for excelence.

The most annoying thing is that Seun, Mukina2, and sexkid all eat garri, yet they are trying to abuse our right to freedom of speech. We are re-strategizing, planning and eating more garri, ver soon the revolution will take a more advanced approach. May God bless our struggle.

Thanks and Godbless.

BBpreye
President.
Thank you my brother.. I was banned for using garri ideology to defend innocent Nigerians who were victims of flood.. I dont know what happened to freedom of speech..
Long live garri...
Long live garri...
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2012
God is really a caring father... He saw the future of Nigeria.. He saw how the average Nigerian would have suffered in the hands of our wicked leaders.. Then he gave us garri to hold on to...
Baba God you too much...
Mods un-ban kslib ooooh....
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2012
Garri Garri Garri. The mention of garri makes my mind to bubble.
I love garri .o
#TEAMGARRI I REP. One love to the elite garri crew. Seun cant do us anything.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:
God is really a caring father... He saw the future fo Nigeria.. He saw how the average Nigerian would have suffered in the hands of our wicked leaders.. Then he gave us garri to hold on to...
Baba God you too much...
ooooh....
yes Oh
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2012
This is how u should mention Garri in evry topic without getting a ban. Quote an author and change his username to Garri. Sth lyk this. How does this affects the price of
GARRI:
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Omen100(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2012
Rick9: Garri Garri Garri. The mention of garri makes my mind to bubble.
I love garri .o
#TEAMGARRI I REP. One love to the elite garri crew. Seun cant do us anything.

team G4 I stand.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2012
@rick and omen!! My brodas I salute una wella... *gboosa... *gboosa...
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by tpia5: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
between garri and our leaders,which of mentioned makes the masses happy?

garri of course.

what a trick question.

1 Like

Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Librate(m): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2012
Pls Garri community start donating ur one cup so as to help d garriless in lokoja, benue, bakassi cus of d crisis of flood dat has ravaged der farmland n 4 d people in bakassi suffering pls start donating ur one cup of garri

from the Ofice of d surveyor General of d republic, Ministry of garri affairs, garri market survey n urban gari renewal
cc.
Senate commitee on gari production, exportation n consumption
manihot rock vila
MODS UNBAN kslib pls
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2012
tpia@:

garri of course.

what a trick question.
lol
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2012
Librate: Pls Garri community start donating ur one cup so as to help d garriless in lokoja, benue, bakassi cus of d crisis of flood dat has ravaged der farmland n 4 d people in bakassi suffering pls start donating ur one cup of garri

from the Ofice of d surveyor General of d republic, Ministry of garri affairs, garri market survey n urban gari renewal
cc.
Senate commitee on gari production, exportation n consumption
manihot rock vila
MODS UNBAN kslib pls
What? We'll set up a comittee to look into that asap...
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 2:14am On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI~ WARLORD:
@rick and omen!! My brodas I salute una wella... *gboosa... *gboosa...
yes o Our Warlord.
Let us plan an invasion. But first Let us gather all our members in one thread. Then let us invade. If possible recruit more members.
Rick9_ TeamGarri General: .
have spoken.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by dafman10(m): 6:41am On Sep 29, 2012
bbpreye:

Thanks and Godbless.

BBpreye
President.

+10000 likes for His Excellency.....
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Librate(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2012
GARRI TEAM MUST SAIL ÖN
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2012
Librate: GARRI TEAM MUST SAIL ÖN
200 Likes. Yes o. Garri is Life. SEUN cant do us anything.

Rick9 Nairaland Garri General/ Loyalist:
Have Spoken.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Librate(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2012
Fellow countrymen of Garriland
lets come 2geda n restrategize to fight for freedom of speech on nairaland
Garri must be a free
Long live G team
long live G cabal
long live bbpreye
long live rick9
long live garri warlord
long live ebamma
long live G republic

Surv Librate
Surveyor General
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Garrilord: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2012
My fellow garri brothers... Garri warlord was banned for no reason again.. This is me speaking GARRI~WARLORD.. My new name is now Garri~lord....
Up garri.. Up garri

1 Like

Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Librate: Fellow countrymen of Garriland
lets come 2geda n restrategize to fight for freedom of speech on nairaland
Garri must be a free
Long live G team
long live G cabal
long live bbpreye
long live rick9
long live garri warlord
long live ebamma
long live G republic

Surv Librate
Surveyor General
Long Live our Liberator surveyor General. We will neva surrender.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
Garri~lord:
My fellow garri brothers... Garri warlord was banned for no reason again.. This is me speaking GARRI~WARLORD.. My new name is now Garri~lord....
Up garri.. Up garri
i gree0u Warlord. Nothing do us. Banning cannot stop us.
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
Omen100:

team G4 I stand.
Garri forever
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by Rick9(m): 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by GARRIWARLORD(m): 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2012
I hail my garri brothers in the house... Nigeria is now 52
Re: Between Garri And Our Leaders... by dafman10(m): 9:34am On Oct 02, 2012
Garristic fellows i hail. D garri wey i use make eba yestaday na die... D tin just dey draw like starch and as a confirmed delta boy na so we dey like am. Oh i like garri pass GEJ cos garri no join any cabal..

1 Like

(1) (2)

See Nicki Minaj's Photo.. What Is The First Thing That Met Your Eye? / When You Pray For France Do Not Forget To Pray For Sarah Baartman / 21 UNEXPLAINED PHOTO MYSTERIES(NO. 12 IS A SHOCKER!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.