Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman (31326 Views)

How Our Pastors Become Super Rich Than The Politicians / How To Receive HOLY GHOST Baptism / How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman Or Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 7:15am On Sep 19, 2008
Module 3: Step by Step guide on how to become a super rich holy businessman.

It is with great joy that I announce to you the proven line of action masters in this trade have shown and manifested with fruitful results to display as evidence of the workability of this business in terms of a rich showing in financial and material power. The likes of Benny hinn, T.D jakes and Creflo Dollar are living testimonies of giant strides that can be taken if you truly wish to arrive into the scene of the world famous and super rich. Benny hinn and Chris Oyakhilome belong to the first school of holy businessmen I call the Hinn Institute of holy business, T.B Joshua who belongs to the Magic/Voodoo institute of holy business and Creflo dollar, T.D jakes, Mathew Ashimolowo, David Oyedepo as well as Kenneth Copeland who belong to the word of faith/prosperity gospel institute of holy business.

Profile of the pioneers in each Institute of Holy business

1. Hinn’s Institute of Holy Business.

Benny Hinn is the Don and chancellor of this Academy born Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (Arabic: توفيق بندكتوس "بني" الحن‎, on December 3, 1952), in jaffa Israel to a greek father and Armenian mother, he was raised as a greek orthodox Christian. Soon after the Six-Day War, Hinn's family emigrated to Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where Hinn attended and later dropped out of the Georges Vanier Secondary School. He has no formal training as a minister.
He quite understands that Christianity, faith and healings are subjective hence the difficulty in proving or disproving claims of miracles where the recipient of such miracles being performed are unreachable by credible but independent investigations. In other words as long as claims of miracles can neither be proven nor disproved, then it is very well O.K to stage manage miracles since in any case it is meant to deceive and mislead gullible people who are only interested in what they want to see, hear and feel. More on benny hinn can be read at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Hinn

He is extremely clever and very conceited with the use of his crafty and "You-turn behaviours". When he makes clear unambiguous statements which are nothing more than predictions (not ‘prophesies’ like he claims) that fail he would make face saving statements like “it was God’s plan for it not to happen, really”. While prediction and prophesy do not mean the same thing, this man tries really hard to make it look otherwise. Some other examples of hinn’s failed 'prophesies', are provided in this link http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/tbn.htm

Benny Hinn whose assets run into hundreds of millions of dollars is an astute business man who presides over a $120 million income per annum business aside owning an $8.5 million dollar beach front home, a private jet which cost $39 million and $600,000 per annum to maintain as well as a retinue of well trained body guards who accompany him whenever he travels, a fleet of luxury cars etc. This very man has shown that where you are coming from is unimportant when compared with where you are heading. Compare his humble beginnings with his present state.

The principal characteristic of people who belong to this institute is that they preach and teach faith healing via the use stage managed miracles and the use of televangelism which teaches word of faith or prosperity gospel or more appropriately a combination of both. Many of them use televangelism as a means of reaching the unsuspecting. Benny hinn has ‘This is your day’ telecast, Chris Oyakhilome uses ‘Atmosphere for miracles, teaching programme and ‘Atmosphere for faith’. He also has ‘Christ embassy and you’ and a programme wholly devoted to his daily devotional Rhapsody of Realities. Whenever these men are challenged about the authenticity of the miracles they perform they put up all sorts of silly defences. For instance Chris Oyakhilome will claim that he doesn’t need anyone to validate his ministry (but no one is trying to do that all they want is evidence that his miracles are not stage managed) when challenged to permit independent observers authenticate/verify his ‘great works’ or 'that miracles do not have to be proven'.

They are also crafty people. After having his atmosphere of miracles program banned by NBC in 2004, Chris Oyakhilome came out in 2008, with a similar version of atmosphere of miracles this time named atmosphere for faith in which he shares testimony of people ‘healed’ of various illnesses, reads and answers questions pertaining to healing, faith and tries to pray for viewers with various ailments, some of which he claims have received their healing. He would often claim that people get healed during his telecast (even though his telecast is not aired simultaneously in the various stations where they are shown) he could state that ‘there is someone watching this telecast with a cancer below the diaphram’ or ‘someone with a hearing defect’ in all cases he would say you are healed by the power of the holy ghost or be healed in Jesus name. Till date (between 2000 and 2008) there has never been evidence from independent and credible sources because Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ embassy ltd would never allow photographers or journalists from news media to interview or assess those who have claimed to be healed. More on Chris Oyakhilome will be explained later in this module.

2. Magic/Voodoo Institute of Holy Business.

Born Temitope Balogun Joshua on June 12 1963 in Arigidi, Akoko, Ondo state, is the founder and CEO of Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN) ltd, he is also known as the man in the synagogue. This man is apparently humble and unassuming, soft spoken, amiable, easy going and also friendly. He is also generous and shows an outward attitude of goodness. But and there is a big BUT, he practices a form of spiritism (it aims to establish a worldwide religion) which is shamanism in its most elaborate form. The evidence of this is seen in the following examples of miracles he performed in his church between 1995 and 2002. First let’s find out the meaning of shamanism according to wikipedia free online encyclopedia defines shamanism as:
“Shamanism refers to a range of traditional beliefs and practices concerned with communication with the spirit world. A practitioner of shamanism is known as a shaman. There are many variations of shamanism throughout the world; following are beliefs shared by all forms of shamanism:[1]
• Spirits exist and they play important roles both in individual lives and in human society.
• The shaman can communicate with the spirit world.
• Spirits can be good or evil.
• The shaman can treat sickness caused by evil spirits.
• The shaman can employ trance inducing techniques to incite visionary ecstacy.
• The shaman's spirit can leave the body to enter the supernatural world to search for answers.
• The shaman evokes animal images as spirit guides, omens, and message-bearers.

What do shamans believe and practice? Here are the common beliefs and practices of shamans:

1. Shamans like all spiritists do not usually pray when conducting their rituals let’s see this quote “in accordance with its scientific approach, in Spiritism, prayer is not a rote ritual, since no specific words or prayers matter, but only the quality of a person's thoughts and intentions matters.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritism. The apostles of Jesus Christ often said prayers even if short while performing miracles.

2. Shamans believe that different spiritual powers are attributable to different animals (animism) and objects (animatism). For instance when TB Joshua carries out exorcism on some so called bewitched people he would often ask them of the source(s) of their power(s) or the type of power they possess usually in the form of animal or inanimate objects. In one of the miracle sessions I witnessed him performing in 1995, a bewitched woman who claimed she had 88 powers and was sent by her spiritual mother to come and kill him, she said had killed 1000 people and received 12 extra powers to strengthen her against Joshua. The same woman said in reply to his question that she had fish power (some call it marine spirit) (Animism). Even when relieving some people of illnesses, he would often ask them to vomit their ‘powers’ which could be rocks, small statues, rings or sometimes lives animals such as rats which some women pass through their private parts live and in front of all witnessing his ‘healing’ sessions.

3. Shamans operate outside organized religions: All shamans do not like to practice within organized religious settings such as Christianity, Islam or Judaism. Instead they tend to mix traditional practices with religious practices while claiming to be aiming to unite men of all nations. When asked why he named his business “Synagogue church of all nations”, Joshua claimed that his god is a universal god hence the name church of all nations. This probably explains why an Islamic injunction was once found in his church stating there is no God except Allah.

4. Shamans can only cure specific illnesses whether the recipient has faith or not: Shamans can only treat illnesses caused by evil spirits which inflict their victims with such illnesses especially cancers and organ diseases. Joshua seems to have difficulty healing liver and kidney related illnesses or diseases.

5. Those healed by shamans do not have to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour: many non-Christians who come and receive healings of any kind from Joshua usually return not as Christians (who ought to repent and accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour) but people relieved of various illnesses many of whom continue to practice whatever faith or religion they were previously practicing. An example is with the present president of Gabon, Omar Bongo who is still a practicing muslim.

6. Shamans are usually superstitious: For instance the same woman, who claimed she had received 12 extra powers to confront Joshua, claimed she was being burnt by fire and was seen crying and begging Joshua to put off the fire which according to her was burning her left leg. Joshua then asked her to take her hand away from the affected area and what was revealed as a burn was just a birth mark implying that people with birth marks were once witches or wizards who have been burnt by the fire of the Holy Spirit.

7. Joshua Claims to have received his power at the time of his birth. Even if this is true it is anti-Christian because every one born of a woman is with sin and only comes to experience Christ after becoming born of water and the spirit. If his power is Holy Spirit inspired he could not possibly have received it at birth like he claims or else he would be equating himself with Jesus Christ who was born without sin.

8. Joshua’s interpretation of the blood of Jesus of Christ: in 2001, TB Joshua blessed a tank filled with water and asked his congregation to taste of it. The response and the effects of this was “false separation between the Sheep and the goats- In addition to the other antics at the blasphemous "Blood of Jesus " service, as the people pushed, pulled and shoved forward to participate in the so-called blood, those who had "agents of Satan", were put into a demonic frenzy, rolling on the ground, through the muck and mire (more on that next) screaming and
moaning in agony. There is demon possession indeed, but one would look in vain anywhere in the scriptures to find any deliverance service remotely resembling this so called "Blood of Jesus" service. Joshua proclaimed this as the" separation of the sheep and the goats", which actually takes place at Judgment Day. http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/tbjoshua-rebuke.html. The blood of Jesus Christ in Christianity means only two things; (1)The physical blood actually shed by Jesus Christ on the Cross, and the salvation which Christianity teaches was accomplished thereby (2) The Eucharistic wine used at holy communion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_of_Christ). TB Joshua’s interpretation of the blood of Jesus Christ falls outside the purview of biblical usage and Christian Doctrine.

Note the six similarities mentioned common to all shamans, and see if Joshua’s works are not closely related. In all Joshua’s miracles causes fear among many who witness them especially the weak minded and encourages superstition.

Let’s now understand what a genuine miracle worker inspired by the Holy Spirit and working for the Lord is about. First a miracle is a sign

First we shall search the scriptures and find out why Jesus Christ and his apostles performed miracles and the place of miracles with Christianity. Jesus Christ principally wanted to draw pagans and unbelievers to himself whenever he performed miracles, making them realize that his works were not of man but that of God. Since the place of God in the hearts of man should be the ultimate desire for everyman. Hence a miracle aims to establish the glory of God and the salvation/good of man. The evidence of this can be seen in the following cases:

1. Shedrach, Meshach and Abednigo: Daniel 3
2. The writing on the wall and the preservation of Daniel from lions: Daniel Chapter 5 and 6
3. Conversion of Paul Acts 9 1-9
4. The Pentecost Acts 2
5. All the mighty works of our Lord Jesus Christ

There are countless other examples, but in all God is glorified and man is liberated from sin.

End Of Part I Module III
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 7:18am On Sep 19, 2008
Part II will be on tomorrow.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Seun(m): 7:32am On Sep 19, 2008
Stop cutting and pasting.
You're supposed to be sharing your original thoughts.
If you've run out of original ideas, then maybe it's time to lock the thread?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2008
Seun:

Sorry Seun I was only trying to point to other sources besides my thoughts.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2008
Seun:

Sorry Seun I was only trying to point to other sources besides my thoughts. I haven't ran out of ideas.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by opokonwa(m): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2008
paulipopo:

@opokonwa

You have not still explained how all these is the same thing as 'Judging' others or 'doing God's work for God'. I have accepted responsibility for my action (warning not judging like you say).

At least enlighten me what is 'judging' others or 'doing God's work for God'?

And I am not expecting you to be "one of those readers who may get carried away by my writing veracity and penchant for arguement but fail to point out to you your flaws where necessary" but at least since you have pointed out my flaws do very well to explain yourself so that my 'responsibility' will be clearly defined. Thank you.

Everything I had posted earlier is self-explanatory to even a half-informed.
Your references speak for themselves. I have illustrated them.
Your denial also speaks for itself.

What I see above is not a problem of not understanding what I am saying.
What I see is a problem of 'face saving' and denial.

Who appointed you to warn anyone?
Do you assume that your audience are largely ignorant?

Do you think that you are saying something that we don't already know?
Something new perhaps?

Noooo. The much I can make from this thread and your elaborate efforts is that you were entertaining a lot of us.
That is why you were being cheered by the 'class' esp in the beginning. Now you're beginning to sound boring.

However, your flaws are very obvious. Even Seun has threatened to lock up the thread for gross plagiarism.
And you hate being challenged by an equally scrutinizing mind.

You expect an audience who will swallow everything you said like A B C without scrutinizing them?
And lap you up like a demigod much as the pastors you so much criticize above?

Well, not while some of us grace this thread.

Post on brother. I would like to read more modules.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by manutayo(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
Thank God we are in the period of grace
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2008
manutayo:

Thank God we are in the period of grace
Romans 6:1:
1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by manutayo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2008
na u no if u wan continu to sin u go reap wetin u soooooo
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2008
manutayo:

na u no if u wan continu to sin u go reap wetin u soooooo

Do you understand english at all the question in the verse i quoted posed a rhetoric question, in other wards it implies we should not continue in sin just becos we are under grace.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by manutayo(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2008
that is just what i was saying grin
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by pilgrim1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2008
cgift:

If i were a man of God with such wonder working annoiting, i will be all glad to have the cameras on me to confound doubting Thomases.

The camera is already on you, but I'm not convinced! grin

Okay, just teasing you. Don't you think that people would still have concerns about that as well? There's nothing people do these days that you will not find the Thomases at your doorstep. . . and talk of having the camera on you, m-e-n. . they will just tear you to pieces with a claim about self-importance!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Bhola(f): 2:16am On Sep 20, 2008
Opo, , why are you in a rush? There will be time for comments, questions and answers. Why are you jumping, like something is firing your bombom? Just chill. Your time will come to raise your concerns and we'll all be here to read as well. We all have questions too, but we are obedient and know there is time for everything. Time to read and time to ask questions. Stay blessed.

Paul, we waiting for the rest of the modules. Thanks so far.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by simmy(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2008
@poster

See! Do you have proof that Chris Oyakhilome and Benny Hinn perform fake miracles?
If Jesus was alive today, would you believe half of the miracles he performed were genuine?
I am neither for nor against Chris or Benny but until i have definite proof that theyr e fakes i ll be careful what i say about them.
And by the way, there s nothing wrong with a pastor being rich. it s actually unavoidable. Many people actually assume Jesus and his boys were poor. Well, they lived an uncomfortable life thats for sure, but come on, Jesus was important enought to get the attention of the leaders of any city he was in. and besides Judas was the treasurer, would you appoint a treasurer if your income was not substantial? i dont think so.

Once your ministry gets to a certain level it is not practical to take commercial flights. i know people (on a perosnal basis) who charter flights and once they can afford it would buy private jets simply because of the frequency with which they need to fly, not because they want to live an ostentatious life. its just like saying buying a car is a luxury, y dont u take the bus all the time
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by pilgrim1(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2008
simmy:

I am neither for nor against Chris or Benny but until i have definite proof that theyr e fakes i ll be careful what i say about them.

This is something which we all as Christians will do well to take to heart. smiley
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by bodsibobo(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2008
I tire ooo! One important thing the originator of this thread lacks is the understanding of the saying: Judge not; so that you yourself will not be judged!

This is one of life's strogest and most important principle.

When Jesus came to the scene of the woman that was caught red-handed in adultery, He did not say any iota of judgement against the woman, instead He asked her to go and sin no more!

On a lighter note, someone actually once told me that one reason our own dearest IBB (anyone remember him?) hasn't been tried or jailed is that he practices this important life's principle. He did not, and does not judge anybody; by order of this principle, that's why he too hasn't been judged yet!!!! undecided undecided cool
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 7:10am On Sep 22, 2008
Module 3 Part II

3. Word of faith/Prosperity Theology Institute

Late Kenneth Hagin who influenced the likes of Paul crouch, Kenneth Copeland and Creflo Dollar is the name synonymous with this brand of ‘Christianity’ which among other unsound things is founded primarily on heresy and materialism. Proponents of this word of faith gospel preach a Jesus Christ which is different from the one preached by the apostles of Jesus Christ in that they claim the following of him:

1. That Jesus Christ came to make us rich (not in terms of righteousness but in terms of material riches) and that anyone who is poor does not have the life of Christ in him. Could this Jesus Christ they preach be the same Jesus Christ who asked what shall it profit a man to gain the world, yet lose his soul? Or the same Jesus who said you cannot serve God and mammon at the same time (in order words you cannot love worldliness which includes materialism and love God at the same time). Or the same Jesus who asked a rich ruler to sell off all his possessions and give to the poor?

2. That anyone who believes in Jesus will never suffer from any kind of sickness or disease. The lie here is the contradiction that the word of faith teachers, preach and practice. On one hand they state boldly that they no longer need doctors or medicines because they have confessed their healing and victory over sicknesses and diseases which they attribute to satan’s attempt to rob them of their divine right to total health but many of them turn around to patronize the services of doctors and pharmacists to be cured of various ailments including cancers and heart diseases or succumb to the illnesses they claim to have victory over. Examples of these include; Oral Roberts, Joyce Meyers and peggy capps who underwent surgery at various times during their ‘ministry’ to treat various ailments especially cancer and Kathryn Kuhlman and Kenneth Hagin who both died of Heart failures and Michael Oduyemi who died of cancer.

3. Their teachings promote idolatry in that it tends to diminish the place of Christ in the life of ‘believers’ and elevate that of the preachers to equality with God. For instance, the word of faith teachers, claim that Jesus Christ died both spiritually in hell and physically on the cross and that Jesus’ physical death did not atone for our sins nor did our salvation come through his death on the cross but rather his spiritual death which made him ‘born again’ like every other sinner thus their coinage for “first born from the dead”. This contradicts Christian Doctrine about the sinless state of Jesus because our salvation as Christians comes through the blood of Jesus Christ and not the heretical spiritual death of Jesus. The implication of this teaching is that the sheep (believers of this heresy) listen not to the voice of Jesus Christ, as contained in the teachings of his apostles in scripture but rather the voice of the heretic (the preacher in this case) who might claim received his teachings through revelation.

Even Kenneth Hagin jr, son of Kenneth Hagin sr, admitted the error in this teaching when he said his late father never taught about the born again Jesus nor the adoption of satan’s nature, this was contained in a letter he wrote to the Christian Research Institute in 1991 in response to a critique by D.R. Mcconnell founder of that institute. This brand of Christianity is termed “positive confession” or “faith confession” by its opponents and “name it claim it” by its opponents. Chris Oyakhilome is a well known word of faith teacher.

Then there is the Prosperity School of Holy Business which is a subset of the Word of faith School. Proponents of this school use motivational themes in expressing their belief about the ‘blessings’ of God in the lives of believers. Note that prosperity is truly from God but it affects the lives of both believers and non believers, but the proponents try to make it look like it benefits only Christians. The proponents of this school teach human knowledge about how to succeed in life especially with regard to finance and self-actualization, but not how to fight and conquer sin or resist the devil so that he flees, improve our spiritual work with God or show and express brotherly love towards the less priviledged and the spiritually weak or share knowledge about God’s goodness with the ignorant. They would occasionally use scriptures to make references to points that have no basis with Christianity. Prosperity gospel touches various areas such as Personal Finance and financial independence, Work place success, marital success, victory over human enemies, academic success, business breakthrough and other areas of human life that appeal to human senses and emotions. They would often juxtapose bible verses with points gotten from motivational books in their teachings. Examples of well known prosperity teachers are Mathew Ashimolowo Chairman KICC ltd, S.O Olubiyo Chairman/CEO Triumphant Christian Centre ltd, Sam Adeyemi Chairman/CEO Daystar Christian Centre ltd.

If you wish to patronize the services of these men and the businesses they run look out for Module IV where I shall list their head offices as well as contact information.

Recommended Line of action for any would-be Holy Business man

Depending on your taste and ability, there are a number of styles you need to follow in order to accomplish your desire to become super rich if you are starting off today. Let’s see for ourselves:

1. Adopt the Imperialist approach for growth.

The draw back about this style of trade is that it is the exclusive preserve of innovative and pioneering minds and not copy cats or “follow follow people”. If you lack originality or a unique perceptive ability, then you do not belong here. Imperialism in our case is the fact of a powerful business extending its influence over other businesses. Under this style of business strategy, your aim is to maximize growth through the use of imperialist mentality for conquering and dominating your target market. Ideally you have identified a niche market like let’s say the youths between 18 and 40. You have a product or service which you term ‘ministry’ that will often preach a message that will appeal to this group such as Singles and Married or Youth Conference. The result is an out flowing of people within this group who troop happily to receive the goodies that your business outfit promises them. The phenomenal growth of your business will make you an established authority within that niche and many after you will learn the ropes by “borrowing” some of your mannerisms or philosophies. While the imperialist approach may not necessarily require expansion in terms of opening branches or setting up subsidiaries, but it naturally takes that form and on the long run it is a very powerful approach. Examples of businesses that have recorded success in this regard include Living Faith Tabernacle ltd, Christ Embassy ltd which have a wide network of branches and subsidiaries as well as affiliates and Fountain of Life ltd which is principally a stand alone entity although very influential.

2. Use franchising arrangement.

A franchise is an arrangement by which the manufacturer or sole distributor of a product or service with a trademark grants exclusive rights for local distribution to independent retailers in return for their payment of royalties and conformity to standardized operating procedures. Some mega businesses such as RCCG ltd/plc can trace their size and phenomenal growth to this kind of arrangement. Under this arrangement every Tom, Dick and Harry who can meet the franchising requirement is automatically absolved into the conglomerate and given special instructions on how to run his enterprise. The conditions are;
• That the brand name must not be brought into disrepute
• Be paid royalties (15% of income for franchisees less than 2 years in business and 10% for those longer than that) on time and honestly
• All franchisees must fall under the control of Area, District or Provincial heads which in turn are controlled by the head office.
• You the franchisee, is free to buy, rent or build any structure as long as customers will show up.

The result of this is a branch network of 2,000 business outlets and the fastest growing holy business in the world. The asset base of this mega business will be discussed later. RCCG ltd as it is today is a very different RCCG of 1952 which was founded by late Josiah Akindayomi through the late 80s. The Business has since departed from its core believes and has embraced Prosperity gospel. It is currently led my business tycoon Enoch Adeboye who is the Chairman Board of Directors and CEO.

3. The Benny Hinn approach

Like I already stated, Benny hinn is famous for renting stadia and other open air spaces which is often accompanied by his using razzmatazz in the form of stage managed miracles and televangelism which principally focuses on word of faith and prosperity gospel teachings. The emphasis should be on making people believe that heaven is here on earth. That everything you want in life will be given to you if you ask in ‘faith’ no matter how selfish it may be and even when it clearly violates the will of God. Some modern day preachers in this class argue that just because heaven is beyond this life does not mean we should not enjoy it here on earth and in this life, and they are right at least Paul Adefarasin has corroborated this as well, he has even stated that the next dispensation of Christianity will see the transfer of wealth from industries to the church and he is right, billionaires in the class of David Oyedepo, Enoch Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilome, Lazarus Muochukwuka, Mathew Ashimolowo and TB Joshua (although he gives out a substantial part of his wealth to the less priviledged) have shown that truly wealth will come to the church and of course holy businessmen will be either the main beneficiaries or the sole beneficiaries depending on how self preserving they are. Now back to our discussion, about using this strategy effectively, do not be scared that your joke i.e your stage managed miracles will insult the intelligence of discerning observers, the most important thing is that no one can prove or expose your game as long as the weak and simple minded, gullible and faithless miracle seekers fall for them, expansion, growth and riches will be your portion in our god’s name aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeennn!!!!!!.

4. Use the principle of free draws the crowd

This principle states that as long as you give away something valueable for free, you shall draw crowds onto yourself. Offer free seminars on how to make money, land your dream job, find the right life partner or ‘faith clinics’ that will give you all your heart’s desires but not draw you closer to God. You can target students, businessmen, contractors, singles and pastors. Do not target pagans and other unbelievers because you will be following Christ’s injunction about preaching the gospel and making disciples of all nations. The impact of these exploits of yours will be the making of you the holy businessman or your business as a household name. This method is cheap and self sustaining on the long run. You will become a much sought after speaker patronized by both religious and secular entities.

The five year Plan and the =N=1.2 bn connection

This plan is not a guarantee but at least it is a prescribed route by the masters. Follow this plan diligently and you could be among the lucky few. Note I said lucky few but there is some measure of security here and that is that you could go far into the millionaires club (those who count annual incomes in tens of millions). At this stage it is assumed that you already know your market and you are ready to go.

The five year plan goes like this:

Year 1

You have just entered this business, you do not have a name, a voice and a base but you know just what to do to get at people’s money. Let’s assume your niche; are university students, youths and the young at heart apply the following:

1. Start an evangelical outreach intended to meet your target market. This outreach could be a fellowship or bible meeting of some sought. You teach inspiring messages that uplift the emotions and senses of your listeners. Teach practical principles for passing examinations in flying colours, promote self authored books on being gainfully employed or self employed after school or if you haven’t authored any books make sure you have power charged messages of your own to make up for that inadequacy, above all use your bible as your teaching companion and remember the customer needs determine the product that will be produced.

2. Regularly organize free seminars, workshops etc where the emphasis will be on dating, job hunting and skills acquisition.

3. Invite other people of your kind to come and speak for free at your seminars, workshops etc.

4. When you have appreciable followership in the region of say 100, then it is time to start a business. Have your business plan ready at this stage then commence business name registration.

5. Look for a venue where you would have Sunday services. Make sure it is totally secure for your use.

6. Entice patronage for your business, encourage followers and customers to invite others for service.

7. Make sure you have trusted hands collecting and managing your income and expenses. Do not forget to apply your fail proof strategy at this stage.

Hint: Word of faith teachings sell faster than motivational or prosperity teachings because they cover more ground.

Year 2

At this stage you have come to be known by many people, you own and run a business but you are relatively small with only a few thousand adherents and new in the trade. Apply the following;

1. Create mass awareness about your establishment and its products through the use of outdoor signs and posters. Do not hesitate to provide contact information as well as date and time of services.

2. Set up a recruitment and training arm within your business from which you can absolve, train and promote protégés who are mainly opinion leaders and charismatic people.

3. Promote and ordain these protégés and charge them with newer and greater responsibilities. Such as handling services or heading new branches.

4. Create a new branch wherever and whenever you identify a wide disparity needing to be filled up between location, prospects and their needs. If you notice that many of your customers come from a particular place without any of your branches being there, it is an indication that that very place needs you set off to conquer that place if you can prove the viability of that sign.

5. Remain trendy. The rave of the moment must not be ignored, play your game accordingly.

Hint: Be up to date with your customer needs. Teach practical real life lessons especially as they affect human needs. They make more sense to most people.

Year 3

At this stage you have remained consistent in applying first year plan of actions to your business and now probably have a main office and 3 or 4 branches each running 2 or 3 services every Sunday, you have regular customers of say 2,000 – 10,000. Your next plan would be to double this figure within 12 months. Apply the following:

1. Invest heavily in knowledge and skills relating to this trade. Have a reliable databank and storehouse of information within this trade that will be what the CIA is to the global community. You must show yourself a ‘workman’ approved of the Lord. In other words you must seem to know everything and anything. This will bolster your worth in the eyes of many including your detractors who will discover your deep knowledge about life’s lessons and imagine that some mystical force is behind your knowledge. But avoid impromptu arrangement which might test your human abilities because it will be apparent that your knowledge is human and not divine like you have tried to make many believe.

2. Device a means of holding people spell bound for days on end. You could organize your first crusade or annual convention, from which you could declare all sorts of wonders like miracles and anointing, breakthrough, and Holy Ghost visitation. Invite other anointed men of god to come and speak the prophetic word of God. The impact of this programme of yours will be your first real insight into your shot at the big prize.

3. If you have the much needed social and financial connection, play on or insult the intelligence of people by staging miracles that will remain unverifiable forever. This should be your second line of action in this part of the plan and that is if you are intending to use Benny hinn’s approach.

4. Start the launch for your permanent site which would involve soliciting funds from customers and other generous givers.

Hint: Become observant for new opportunities and look out for threats from both competitors and critics also know that poachers are out there looking to expose your game.

Year 4

You have grown phenomenally from 100 customers to 4,000 – 20,000 customers in three years. Now you can blow up by going “televangelistic”. The power of propaganda starts at this point. The most effective way to enlist mass followership is propaganda which is a cleverly packaged set of messages aimed at influencing the opinions or behaviors of large numbers of people. In other words it is the act of controlling the beliefs, opinion and mindset of a large number of people at a time. You aim to have a followership of say 10,000 – 50,000 in your fold.

1. Start a programme to be aired once a week on at least two or three popular television stations. This programme must advertise your products and services, propagate your own mission and entice the many gullible people who watch your programme.

2. Draw many to your flock by stating “if you are not born again and wish to be born again then repeat these words …………………………………….” (ellipsis indicates a prayer of confession or whatever other name you wish to call it). At the end of it say congratulations you have just become a member of God’s family. To find out more on what a child of God should do please call the following numbers; ………… (list of phone numbers) those who would pick your calls will often ask the new converts for their names and addresses and would try to convince them to join a bible believing church in which case yours is the most suitable.

3. Also solicit patronage for your business by imploring viewers to “worship with us at _____________ (business name) ___________ (location). Always remember to include the time of services.

4. Solicit financial assistance of various kinds in the form of partnership for your Television program, or other project you claim is for God’s work.

Hint: Use your new found fame to establish prominence. Be especially prudent with the use of information that is self serving.

Year 5

By this time people know and see you everywhere. You have become a household name within a state or two or even three. You have convinced many to join your fold. Now is the time to consolidate. You can start building effective brands around yourself, your business and anything people think is inspired divinely. You probably have

1. You can now start selling messages you preach in VCD/DVD formats, Audio and video cassettes, mp3 formats etc.

2. You already have a subsidiary specially set up to sell these items on your behalf and also run this arm of business for you.

3. Increase the scope of your influence. Increase the intensity of your televangelism. Ensure that you repeat the strategic plans that encourage expansion, growth and increase.

4. Promote your plans and aspirations in cleverly designed projects such as annual conventions, crusades, conferences etc. You should ensure that at this stage you have both technical and financial partners to render assistance to you.

5. Go global. Establish branches outside the shores of your country. Take your televangelism a step further by being on satellite T.V channels. Ensure you apply your plan of actions wherever you spread your fangs.

6. You can diversify your trade. Build or buy real estates for your self and your business interest, do not spend more than a paltry sum of your gross income on charity but instead diversify, the future may not be as favourable as the present.

7. From now on keep up the tempo. Do not lose focus you have 70,000 – 100,000 active tithe paying members. Most of them will pay more than =N= 3000 per month to your business, but let’s stay with =N= 1000. Do not mix things up. Money for tithe should remain within your business. Money collected from partners and the sale of your products which include; self authored books, devotionals, messages, seed offerings, miracles and other “anointed products” can be used to fund your televangelism and other self serving projects.

8. See you at the top.

Hint: Remain humble in victory as in defeat.

End of Module III
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by opokonwa(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2008
@paulipopo
Much as I tackle you on issues and caution you where necessary, I have an admiration for the quality of your research.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by remedies4a(m): 2:57pm On Sep 22, 2008
@ poster

8. See you at the top.

So u could also write about me![s][/s]

Thumbs up for the lessons. But i dont really understand your intention(s) for these lessons. Are they made to teach your readers how to also manipulate people and extort their money? (just as u've written about the 'holy business men' ) or for your readers to learn and pray for spirit of discernssion to be able tackle these deceptions as claimed by you?

pls no bad intentions meant. just curious to know!
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2008
remedies4a:

Thumbs up for the lessons. But i don't really understand your intention(s) for these lessons. Are they made to teach your readers how to also manipulate people and extort their money? (just as u've written about the 'holy business men' ) or for your readers to learn and pray for spirit of discernssion to be able tackle these deceptions as claimed by you?

please no bad intentions meant. just curious to know!
The purpose of the thread is to reveal the antics and strategies of people who use God's name to make personal profit, whilst deceiving you that the money is menat to propagate God's work.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2008
ah paulipopo, you've outdone yourself in the brilliance and clarity of your deductions in this Module 3. The Years 1 and 2 plans are spot on what these clowns do. Keep it up. But the suspense as to your "real" motive which you promised to reveal at the end of the course is killing me o!

p.s. How do we get our certificates of attendance?? grin

@kunleOshob
how jacking?

@naomjit
i dey miss you for class o, how far?
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
@carmelily
I dey jack no be small o, in fact i must come first in this course as the knowledge gained would be invaluable to my quest to amass imense wealth
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2008
carmelily:

ah paulipopo, you've outdone yourself in the brilliance and clarity of your deductions in this Module 3. The Years 1 and 2 plans are spot on what these clowns do. Keep it up. But the suspense as to your "real" motive which you promised to reveal at the end of the course is killing me o!

I will come to that right away in the next submission.

@ Class

There will be no module 4 any more just the concluding commentary. Thank you.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2008
paulipopo:

@ Class

no wahala for early graduation. we dey wait kampe.

KunleOshob:

@carmelily
I dey jack no be small o, in fact i must come first in this course as the knowledge gained would be invaluable to my quest to amass imense wealth

ah i think naomjit has come first already o. she don go open holy house university with those her handouts. no more school for her cheesy
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2008
paulipopo:

@ Class

I feel kinda dissapointed that you have decided to omit module four (or are you bowing to pressure?) Module four was supposed to contain facts and figures of Holy businesses in Nigeria, even though i asked for restraint in mentioning names initially i got to appreciate that the course would be incomplete without the insightful / glaring examples you gave. i believe that facts and figures would further enrich what ever we learn from this course. But then as the lecturer, i guess you know better. I feel sad sad that this course is coming to an end, i was really enjoying it.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by CGKing(m): 12:01am On Sep 25, 2008
Paulipopo,

I travelled and came back and u are still running around in circles.
The world is asking you one simple fundermental question that you still havent
answered.

Can you kindly disapprove giving to a church from the bible's stand point?

Until you answer this question, everything you've suffered so much to put together will
be nothing but foolishness. You can't draw facts from your head and from the writings
of church critics to buttress your points.

Also, I know a lot of these "church givers", the ones you call "gullible", these men and women
are creative professionals in their fields, many of them are some of the best Naija has got,
they are very wealthy and they are still growing. They are not foolish as you claim and I CAN begin
to call their names, I am sure you know some of them.

Even though you have systematically done exactly what you claim is not your intention - bring down Christians, God and or
any man of God; one thing is certain: this particular post will discredit the church and ultimately lead people away from God.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by paulipopo(m): 12:36am On Sep 25, 2008
KunleOshob:

I feel kind of dissapointed that you have decided to omit module four (or are you bowing to pressure?) Module four was supposed to contain facts and figures of Holy businesses in Nigeria, even though i asked for restraint in mentioning names initially i got to appreciate that the course would be incomplete without the insightful / glaring examples you gave. i believe that facts and figures would further enrich what ever we learn from this course. But then as the lecturer, i guess you know better. I feel sad sad that this course is coming to an end, i was really enjoying it.

I will try and include some facts and figures of holy business in the concluding commentary although only a few.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by naomijt(f): 8:00am On Sep 25, 2008
Hi to y'all.

I believe classes have been going on well. Sorry, have been very busy dat's why I haven't showed up. Furthermore, there were so many dumb that I just decided to be reading and not commenting. So, I have been following the class but I haven't been able to copy the last two classes. We will do that immediately.

KunleOshob,

Na wa o. U know even talk say u miss me. I'm sure you dey happy say I no dey because I don carry first. hehehe. bad belle grin

carmelily:

no wahala for early graduation. we dey wait kampe.

ah i think naomjit has come first already o. she don go open holy house university with those her handouts. no more school for her cheesy

No worry carmelily. Na you go become Dean, Faculty of Holy Business Studies
How u dey cheesy
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by Gamine(f): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2008
Naomijt

nawa ooh, u just went MIA!

Anyways, this class has been really enlightening o
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2008
naomijt:

KunleOshob,
Na wa o. You know even talk say You miss me. I'm sure you dey happy say I no dey because I don carry first. hehehe. bad belle grin
I was actually wondering what you were up to that u have been missing in action, i hope you have not been busy plagiarizing our course cos that could get you into legal trouble.
Even if you carry first for the course i no send but when it comes to practicalizing what we have learnt na me go come first for that area cos i sabi business no be small and i get sweet mouth too.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by carmelily: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2008
naomijt:

Hi to y'all.
I haven't been able to copy the last two classes. We will do that immediately.
WE? you don already get customers?? ha, sister!

No worry carmelily. Na you go become Dean, Faculty of Holy Business Studies
How You dey cheesy

No, i wan start my own business. Carmel Embassy grin
I dey fine dearie.
Re: How To Become A Super Rich Holy Businessman by KunleOshob(m): 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2008
If all all of you start your own business, who would now be my customers sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo To Spend Night In Police Custody Over Rape Allegation / What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.