Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Want Google Adsense - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want Google Adsense (1789 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / Google Adsense: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Google Adsense by faoni572(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2008
I want somebody that can show me how to do Google Adsense one on one. I am in Port Harcourt which mean the person will reside or can come to Port Harcourt. Anybody that knows it and ready to share it with me should let me know.  ooniffrancis@yahoo.com
Re: I Want Google Adsense by cnnnigeria: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2008
How i wish i can help you but sorry, i am not in PH.
Re: I Want Google Adsense by ebiznaija(m): 3:38am On Sep 03, 2008
Why not just apply directly at the google.com/adsense page
Re: I Want Google Adsense by faoni572(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
ebiznaija:

Why not just apply directly at the google.com/adsense page

It's because I don't have any idea of how to go about it, though, I have been reading it online. So I want somebody nearby who I can easily talk to as I won't get time to travel because of my job.

@doc emman, I will contact you later, thanks a lot

@ezesimon, I have been calling you but you didn't pick my calls. I want to know how I can see you for discussion
Re: I Want Google Adsense by ebiznaija(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
How to sign up for google adsense

For individuals that generate a large number of web sites, or other locations where ads can be placed, Google Adsense is an ideal way to make money. In order to take advantage of this opportunity, you will have to sign up for an Adsense account. It is important to realize that even if you already have a Gmail account, or some other service hosted by Google, you will still need to sign up separately for Adsense.

Once you have located the Adsense registration page, you will need to provide some basic information. Among other things, you will need to provide a physical address. Even if you use a post office box for mailing, Google will not deliver payment to that address. If you feel uncomfortable about disclosing your physical address online, the best thing to do is not sign up for Google Adsense. You may also want to let Google know you do not like their policies on this issue.

After you have completed the registration process, you will need to register each page on your site so that advertisements can be placed on your page. Although the process is not complicated, you will need the assistance of the Adsense tutorials the first few times that you set a page up for Adsense. You will also need to insert a snippet of code on your webpage, so that Google can place the ads where you want them to be seen. Typically, the small amount of time that you spend on this process is worth the financial rewards you will achieve as the site becomes more popular. http://www.ebiznaija.com

THERE IS ALSO A VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE : http://www.revver.com/video/245070/how-to-register-an-account-with-google-adsense/
Re: I Want Google Adsense by ztyle(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
try www.google.com/ads this shit don't work in Nigeria! embarassed
Re: I Want Google Adsense by fivefinger(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2008
please check out my blog for real tips on make money online apart from google at smile2dbanks..com.if you need more tips just leave a comment on the site.
hope you find it useful.
Re: I Want Google Adsense by UNLEASHED(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2008
@five finger
    The man asked for Google adsense not any other way to earn money and why should he leave a comment on your blog? you've solved his problem?
Re: I Want Google Adsense by fadwiz: 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2008
google adsense is a cool way of getting money online pls mail prodigie4all@yahoo.com to learn how to makey money ,open free sites and do your adsense to miss out cool
Re: I Want Google Adsense by mrdollar1: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2008
why not come to Lagos for the training you could live PH on Friday and do the training on Saturday
and live for PH on sunday and on Monday you are back at the office.
Re: I Want Google Adsense by unclekala: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
There i s no need bothering yourself looking for someone around ph.I can help you out by sending you more info.Please will work thru on how you can get adsense working on your site or blog.What do u have?is it a blog or a website,where is it at if it's a blog,blogger,wprdpress or movable type.i have a blog on bizinnigeria.logspot.com.Check it out and you will see adsense on my blog.email me for more details or call me on 08023195964.

bizinnigeria..com
Re: I Want Google Adsense by toluaddy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2008
Hello Mr. Francis,

I saw your message about wanting to know more about AdSense at nairaland.com. I am Tolulope Adeyemi, I have been doing business online since 2002.

I have a new, latest ebook on AdSense. It's jampacked with hot infos you need to know about AdSense and how to make money from it.

Best of all, the ebook is FREE and it's in executable format meaning you do not require Adobe reader before you can access the contents of the ebook.

Download it here: http://www.webiznow.com/bonus/freeadsense.zip

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Tolulope O. Adeyemi
www.WebizNow.com
[email]toluaddy@ymail.com[/email]
Re: I Want Google Adsense by lazywealth(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2008
any body that is intrested in adsense of any form either google or non google should send mails to succesfulkenny@yahoo.com with the subject adsense!!!!!!!!

see you at the top!

(1) (Reply)

Starting Waste Management Business / Easy Earning Investment; Scam! / Audition For The Next Titan 4- Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.