Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Google Adsense: Please Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense: Please Help (4715 Views)

Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold / What Can You Say About GOOGLE ADSENSE aka Working With Google? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense: Please Help by surveycash(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2009
Please nairalanders,

I would like to know how to operate a successful adsense account. I

created one about 2 years ago and am yet to recieve my pin to

access my earnings. I have made 4 pin requests and google seems to keep a deaf ear to my yearnings.

My questions are?

Does google adsense accepts Nigerian address?
If yes, what zipcode should I give them?
If No, what address should I give them? Graphcard's or which?

Please direct
Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by xposure(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2009
Hi,
google accept Nigeria addresses, though it took me
time and 3 requests to get my pin. Another problem
could be the postal service in Nigeria or you didnt
get the postcode right.

Make sure you do not violate the google privacy policy and
terms of agreement.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by surveycash(m): 8:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
What are the zipcodes I should use because 234 was not accepted?
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by kbobo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2009
surveycash:

zip code : 999999.This is the code you should use.
Cheers.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by drlokobi7: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2009
Brothers in the house,pls what is Goole Adsense?because i'm in iterested.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by truelover(m): 6:38pm On Jun 15, 2009
grin The other guy said you shuld use 99999 as your zip code
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by NaijaEcash(m): 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
You need to find out the zip code for the area you are residing, if not they will send
surveycash:

I received my PIN after my second request. Funny enough, the first PIN sent by Google arrived about a week after. The problem was the zip code, it wasn't Google's problem.

You need to find out the NIPOST zip code for your area. If you state the area you are residing, I can help you search online for the zip code.

234 is Nigeria's international phone code. It is quite different from your zip code. Also, 999999 is not correct. Each area has been zoned by NIPOST, so the zip code I used will not be of any help to you except we are living in the same area. Cheers.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by itsolution: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2009
I have solution to this. call me on 08051607875
its something i can teach in 10 minute as an IT solution expert.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by ifyalways(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
itsolution:

I have solution to this. call me on 08051607875
its something i can teach in 10 minute as an IT solution expert.

why not say it here IF u are for real?
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by anicam(m): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
I don't really love people trying to make money off people in the name of information marketing.
Please we should all understand that we are here to share our problems and as well get solution to our problems.
Selling in the forum is o.k but not on tiny issues like this.

Dear surveycash,
I am a living proof when it comes to Google adsense. But when i first started it took me quite a long time to get my pin {precisely 3month, though it wasn't what i use to get my adsense account approved}. I keep requesting because i knew my information are complete as i was been directed by my mentor BOLA ONI owner www.naijamotivation.com. To cut the story short, it came a time Google ask me to submit any Governmental issue I.D, which i submitted my driving license. My account was approved with this ID before i about three weeks i got my pin from Google.
This was how i got my adsense account approved.
For the zip code i use 234001. and i reside in lagos.
I will advice you keep requesting, you will surely be answered.
Hope this help.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by NaijaEcash(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2009
@itsolution
What has IT got to do with zip code? If you can't help the guy why not simply stay off. I really wonder the kind of computer or IT gadget you want to use and get zip code for someone who you have no clue of where he or she is residing. Even Bill Gate can produce such answer grin

@surveycash
The information you need is online. Simply go to http://www.nipost.gov.ng/PostCode.aspx Enter the state you are residing the rest is easy to figure out. You don't need to pay anybody or spend a dime. Cheers.

N.B - If you feel like you must say thank you, then you can drop a note at my website Nigerian Entrepreneur cheesy
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by wyckliffe(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2009
So how is it going? Have you opened another one now?

As a matter of fact while filling your form, google itself will give you zip code options according to your state.

As for the pin, you only get it in your physical mail after your earnings get to $10.

Take care.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by surveycash(m): 6:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
Hello nairalanders,

Thank you all for your contribution towards finding a headway to by worries. Last friday, I was in my room when my sibbling came running into the room shouting "Bros, you have a letter from Google". I thought it was a joke not until I held the letter in my two hands with my name and everything on it.

Immediately, I tore it open to reveal the pin which I placed in the appropriate box in my adsense account. My account was activated immediately and I can now access my earnings.

I am now planning to growing bigger. Build more businesses and repeat the process. $10/blog x 50blogs per day is not a bad idea aight!

Thank you all. I am now a living proof to efficacy of adsense.

Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by anicam(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
Gud luck,

Google just sent me my token by this week i will be receiving my first cheque from google.

Meanwhile, expect my new book on blog and blogging even more ways to make money with your blog(s) without adsense.

once again Congratulation and i welcome you to the world of possibilities
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by surveycash(m): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
anicam:

Gud luck,

Google just sent me my token by this week i will be receiving my first cheque from google.

Meanwhile, expect my new book on blog and blogging even more ways to make money with your blog(s) without adsense.

once again Congratulation and i welcome you to the world of possibilities

Thank you.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by milewealth(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
The problem is not from the code,
its either the address doesnt receive mail
or you have to wait for a long time.
This is because, mine took 3months to receive.
The number of pin i requested, all was issue to me.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by sunnykiss(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2009
they closed my adsense and i have 14usd Bleep dem dem mama, i wil shut down my blog jor,
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by Emmandus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
thanks guys i am motivated reading all the posts. i just completed my adsense account verification.joining the league soon.
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by kabiru10(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2009
hi survey cash , i just registered for adsense dis week , my friend told me it takes 6 days to verify ur account, can i sart making money even b4 my pincode is finally verified. i also ned tips on how to get enough traffic to my site, i will be expectin ur reply my name is kabiru
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by anicam(m): 4:24am On Jul 04, 2009
Hi kabiru,

You can start making money with your adsense account een b4 you receive your pin.
You will find the activation notice on your adsense, but never mind keep promoting your site.
For promotion use ezinearticle 4now.
Write well and informative article on your niche and submit to ezine, that's the present one i am using

happy blogging- Make money
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by khanye(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hello peeps,

How can i set up a Adsense account and what do i need to do?
Do i have to own a website?

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by 9javoices(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2009
Hello,

Am adeleye by name, I will like to know how to get click to my blogs,
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by 9javoices(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2009
All you need is gmail account, go to www.gmail.com to open one
Is not compulsory to have a website, you can start with blog,
If you have any question email sheyoun@ymail.com

khanye:

Hello peeps,

How can i set up a Adsense account and what do i need to do?
Do i have to own a website?

Thanks
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by kabiru10(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2009
hi anicam , thanks 4 ur reply, my account should be verified by monday, hopefully i shld start seeing ads on my site, since i can start making money even b4 the pincode arrives, i would need guieds on how to get traffic to my sites and how to get clicks of those ads by visitors, i also put articles there although presently am alking abt cash generation on net , i will also create logs that also focuesses on different aspect of life, shld i give u my blogsite ma be u can see wats lacking there or wat i need to get the requird traffic, expecting ur repky, have a nice day
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by here2helpu(m): 6:48am On Jul 05, 2009
Hello Kabiru. Congrats for your new blog. To realy make money with your blog you need targetted traffic, not just traffic. I can give you several ways of getting the needed traffic.  For details, contact me on: favoured1611@gmail.com
Re: Google Adsense: Please Help by khanye(m): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2009
My account has been approved by google Adsense
but i need to know what else i need to do to start earning.
What things do i have to display on my blog and some other things i need to know
Please Help!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Detect A Scam Business Website / No Advert in these section: You will be ban. / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.