Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Is MPCE Registration Site Soo Poor And Difficult To Get Done With? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is MPCE Registration Site Soo Poor And Difficult To Get Done With? (1774 Views)

These Courses Are Difficult To Have First-class In. / Reasons Why Young Nigerians Find It Difficult To Gain Admission In Nigeria / Most Difficult Universities To Make First-Class In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is MPCE Registration Site Soo Poor And Difficult To Get Done With? by sirpinery(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2006
The problems with MPCE is that, the students find it very difficult to sign up and filled their forms, take for instance a student came to my cubercafe to fill out this form and spend one week in order to sign up and register, what i think is that, there is a limitation loggings as in the maximum size at which students can log in, that is to say they like programmed the data base to be like 128kb maximum log in, so when ever like 50 or lets say 100 students students are logged in, the rest three million can not log in, this is what strudent face everyday trying to register and is giving them sleepless night as the closing date is fast approaching.

I will like the nigerian telecommunication Commision to build up a body that will be monitoring the building of any Wbsite in Nigeria Especially the ones that has to do with Registration. and also be Monitoring Cybercafe's in order for the cafe's to give the masses the best service in speed and confiniency.
Re: Why Is MPCE Registration Site Soo Poor And Difficult To Get Done With? by ibgoodnews(m): 6:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
pls i just want to find out if PCE is out? if u have any information just get back to me on ibgoodnews@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Any Info On Ui Mba Programme (part Time)? / Study Abroad In Malaysia - No Agents, Deal Directly With The University / OPAL FIELD EDUCATIONAL CENTRE (A centre for autism and other related disorders)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.