Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,243 members, 7,849,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Guys How Would You React To This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Would You React To This (813 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Would You React To This by betabeta: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
Guys how would you feel if you found out your wife was not a virgin that she claims to be before
you two got married. Imagine dating her for 2years before marriage.
Re: Guys How Would You React To This by Busta(f): 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
This same topic again?

what is it with u people and virgins? lipsrsealed angry
Re: Guys How Would You React To This by IykeD(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2008
I will send her packing to go get her virginity back and then come back to my house.Imagine a dude waiting patiently for that special night, for her to give some reasons why she is no longer the virgin she used to be.
Re: Guys How Would You React To This by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ topic

I don't want a woman with no back bone. Such a low self-esteem muct not dine on the same table with me.
Re: Guys How Would You React To This by segzicres(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
she will have to bring angel gabriel for me to believe her story, why she's no longer a virgin. a babe once told me i dis-virginde her when i went in like no obstacle. i almost got confused though.
Re: Guys How Would You React To This by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2008
segzi cres:

she will have to bring angel gabriel for me to believe her story, why she's no longer a virgin. a babe once told me i this-virginde her when i went in like no obstacle. i almost got confused though.

Sometimes the hole may be small and the tool even--- tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaker / He Is Taller But She Is Much Older: Is It Comfortable / Women - How Do You Cope In The Absence Of A Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.