Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (11542 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by nurabela: 5:28am On Jan 25, 2011
Women can check you out head to toe without moving their eyeballs. If a beautiful woman stares at you longer than normal, how would you react to it?
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jan 25, 2011
what if she is ugly? grin
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by MMM2(m): 7:10am On Jan 25, 2011
9ja chicks no know wetin dey want, try chating with her she will bluff.
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by segunjowo(m): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2011
nurabela:

Women can check you out head to toe without moving their eyeballs. If a beautiful woman stares at you longer than normal, how would you react to it?
^^
No problems. walk up to her and say hello. smile and get to know her. she's interested. lol.
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by mamaken: 9:40am On Jan 25, 2011
segunjowo:

^^
No problems. walk up to her and say hello. smile and get to know her. she's interested. lol.

she may stare at the guy's uglyness. . . isnt it.
u better wait or a smile or something like that before nearing her. . . i said a smile, not a loud laugh, that wouldnt be a good sign, undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by kpolli(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2011
stare back
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by ccollins(m): 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
nurabela:

[color=#990000][/color] it is a danger.don't u TAKE IT
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 27, 2011
I would go "I suppose this is where you ask me if you know me from somewhere"
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mcleo007(m): 12:49am On Jan 27, 2011
If a beautiful woman stares at me longer than normal, i'll be glad cos i love to compete in hard stares. I can swear it, she can't beat me to that. N a she go tire!
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2011
nurabela:

Stare angrily at her cleavage. angry angry
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by fstranger1: 1:48am On Jan 27, 2011
rokiatu:

what if she is ugly? grin

Ugly like you or uglier than you?

Please be specific, Rokiiii Rokondo
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Dsense(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2011
OP.
I would walk away!
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Spclst900: 7:44am On Jan 27, 2011
kpolli:

stare back
simples
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by mayoress20: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
hi guys,i'm new here,en i think if a girl stares at u too much,she might admire alone cosif a girl likes u,she wont stare too much so u wont av d upper hand so dont push it
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by elettrodad(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
If a woman stare at me the first thing I do I move myself of few meters, just to be sure she is not staring the one behind me, if she is still staring then, uhm, well, then I dunno cause never happens. It is always the one behind me. tongue
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by deniyor: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
@topic
No biggie. It's normal and I am used to it by now.
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by playboy19(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2011
Somebody please tell tjskii to stop staring at me in her picture. I dont like it when a lady stare it me that much  tongue
But honestly, you are like the most beautiful lady i have seen on this forum so far.

@poster, this is exactly what you do when a lady like tjskii stares at you, you walk up to her and get to know her. You don't expect her to come and talk to you, do you?
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by tjskii(f): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
kai,my head dey swell here no be small,thanks playboy kiss kiss
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by livedit(f): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
I would hope he would either go up to her and ask her if she is okay or if he is interested go over and ask her out.  That would make me uneasy if the shoe is on the other foot sort of speak.  I really don't think it's polite to "stare".  To look briefly is okay.  wink  If she is interested, why not go up to the guy and talk to him.  What's the point staring looking like you have a emotional uncontrollable inpolite mental problem.  Unless she is majorly shy. But even still. Personally, if I was a man, I would be like what's up with this chick and if I was the woman, I would feel crazy staring like that anyway.
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2011
*****Staring at Livedit, comtemplating on approaching her***** tongue shocked
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by koolchicco: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2011
Orton1_0:

Ashewo Oshi. angry
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mygoldie(f): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2011
Orton1_0:

you fit carry the load?
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2011
koolchicco:

Ashewo Oshi. angry

Nkita Ara
Would you rather prefer I Chase you?

Mygoldie:

you fit carry the load?

Yep. Gat enough to go round a of thousand ya, maybe more undecided
[size=3pt]
******op, watch and see,^ she will soon attack me*********
[/size]
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mygoldie(f): 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2011
Orton1_0:

Nkita Ara
Would you rather prefer I Chase you?

Yep. Gat enough to go round a of thousand ya, maybe more undecided
[size=3pt]
******op, watch and see,^ she will soon attack me*********
[/size]

gat enough what? Pampers? undecided undecided undecided to last you for a year?
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2011
Mygoldie:

gat enough what? Pampers? undecided undecided undecided to last you for a year?
^
Lmfao grin grin grin grin

Would you be nanny?. . . . . I promise to let you change me wink wink
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by koolchicco: 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2011
Orton1_0:

Nkita Ara
Would you rather prefer I Chase you?[/size]

I thought u said u have a beautiful damsel at home? You wish! grin

Anu Gboko! angry
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Mygoldie(f): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2011
I can't be your nanny,you might assault me. embarassed embarassed
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Judeamah(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
pls hw do i post on nairaland
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by kaymoney2(m): 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2011
Koolchicco is getting attention from Goldie now wink
Hmm well let me leave him may be he might be the chap
cool
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by koolchicco: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2011
kay-money:

Koolchicco is getting attention from Goldie now wink
Hmm well let me leave him may be he might be the chap
cool

shocked
Kay are u sure? tongue wink
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by Orton10(m): 9:45pm On Jan 28, 2011
koolchicco:

I thought u said u have a beautiful damsel at home? You wish! grin

Anu Gboko! angry

Nna Gbono fele fele cheesy

Judeamah:

Wetin you just do now . angry angry
Re: If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? by koolchicco: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2011
Judeamah:

Since 2006 and never posted even once. .? shocked undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Adorable Photos Of A Beautiful Female Ex-corper That Got People Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.