Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? (22945 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? / Is N500k Enough To Start Kerosene Supply Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by follyg: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2008
Fellow Nairalander, Pleases what can i buy from Dubai with like 500k that will sell in Naija and will not give stress with Customs at the airport.
I really need your candid advice and like how many percentage increase can i get on my capital after sellingn the goods.
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by Ebonyj(f): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2008
People please help this lady now, why not look for someone who has been before, I will help you ask around and get back to you.
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by follyg: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
Thanks Ebonyij. I will be expecting ur reply
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by Ebonyj(f): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2008
hi,

I haev spoken to some friends and most of them go to Naples(Italy to shop) so sorry not of much help.

If you want to go there though, I have been told that with 500k you can buy :- ladies matching shoe and bags, Lace , voile etc, wristwatchs, handbags, sandals , mens shirts and probably jewellery.
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by projay(m): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2008
why DUbai?
you can use the money for more profitable and less risk business here in naija

1 Like

Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by follyg: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2008
projay, i am open to ideas so let me know about such biz ide
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by shushu(f): 9:09pm On Sep 30, 2008
x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by olukunle: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2008
The truth of the matter is that 500k is not really a good amount of money to go to dubai with, except if you are going to buy clothes for sale, mainly women's tops, skirts etc, or perhaps if you have a good market for jewelry, maily gold. you get all those things at very good prices in dubai. but the main issue is that clothes remain one of the banned items dt u can import to naija. if you do bring them in, like many people still do daily, be ready to settle customs well at the airport.

as per making profits, the items listed above, clothes/jewelry are quite cheap there, so you can sell them at good rates here. just ensure you buy good quality. you can equally go to the other emirates, eg sharjah or ajman, things re equally cheap there too, and often times better quality than in dubai. dubai is like lagos island, you see all sorts being sold at ridiculously cheap prices. but in some of the other places, you see good items, similar to what you see in uk, or even better.
then to reduce your cost, try and go when tickets are cheap, and also ensure you go with a TRUSTED person who has been there at least once before.
take care and all the best.
i think i have spoken enuf

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by follyg: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ shushu, mail me on spiritman@yahoo.com.
cheers
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by mrdollar1: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
you can actually invest less than that
in nija and you are certain of receiving
200% return of your investment and you
don't have to pay any custom.
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by ostrinco: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2008
shushu plz do contact me on 07034881356
ostrinco@yahoo.com
I'll be much more interested ok.
I live in Lagos too
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by yajiayabo1(f): 3:34am On Oct 16, 2008
Hello, contact me at sales2@oxiang.com.cn or oxiang02@yahoo.com if you are interested in bellow item--- bluetooth car rearview mirror .

Cheers,

Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by aalphhy: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ofcourse,  Clothes smiley

I have visited SHAFIE MOHAMMED TRADING (L.L.C) last month during my Dubai vaccation and this is an awesome place to shop tonns of cloths in very resonable price,  This is the best place and very resonable price. tongue
Re: What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? by clem2love(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
OEMAR AFRICA VENTURES
8,Adebayo Ogunrombi Close, Alkhleej building,
Off Ogudu Road, Al Muraqqabat road
G.R.A Deira,
Lagos State Dubai.
Nigeria U.A.E
08025060872 +971528813890 calls and Whatapp
08063616653 sms Only BBM: 52B2F829
oemarafricav@gmail.com

Want to buy anything from Dubai? Just simply tell us your detailed buying information (product name, descriptions, quality and quantity requirements etc), and we can solve everything regarding import and export in Dubai !!!

You can save much more if we are your purchasing agent & buying office in Dubai with our professional services related. You don't have to go to Dubai for business in person, you do not have to set up a purchasing office of your own and you don't even have to employ a buyer at your end! We're your best choice as we are professionals from local markets in Dubai---- the fast-growing Market centre on the globe!

This service is tailor-made for:
Small and middle sized enterprises worldwide
Big projects
Individuals with big orders worldwide

This service includes following work or assistance from us in Dubai:
Sourcing qualified products or manufacturers;
Price negotiation and cost control;
Factory audit;
Negotiation support
Translation ( from Arabic to English when necessary );
Quality control;
Pre-shipment inspection;
Overseeing of the business process ( production );
Shipment and insurance arrangement;
Customs clearance ( assistance );
Return of defected goods ( assistance )
Help to solve other trade conflicts or discrepancies etc.

Attention:
To further understand and trust each other, the registered company information is required to submit to each party before our formal cooperation.
A formal service contract or a Greenent with countersignature is a must before our formal working

for you in Dubai.
We're paid on a commission basis. A special employee shall be arranged for your order or project at my end. Please contact us for question and quotation related.

Question: What is the difference between OEMAR AFRICA VENTURE purchasing service and a trade company ?

Answer: 1. A trade company will protect their own interests at any time during the business. They will not allow the customers to buy directly from their factories. They will 'buy' from the factories and add their own profit, then 'resell' the products to the customers worldwide. While OEMAR AFRICA VENTURE service will simply act as their own 'assistants, office and eyes 'etc in Dubai, OEMAR AFRICA VENTURE service will protect the customers' interests from the beginning to the end during any business in Dubai. We only charge a small amount of service fee order by order or case by case, apparently the customer can profit more as they can buy directly from any qualified factory in Dubai with the professional help from OEMAR AFRICA VENTURE staff.

2. Trade companies normally do not have their own team of trucking, warehouse, good rate from carrier, but OEMAR AFRICA VENTURE no only save your buying cost, also can save your delivery charge.

Competitive Advantage:

1, reliable supplier

2, competitive price

3, one stop service

Product Tags:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN To Acquire Banking Licence In Nigeria, Says CEO / Cash Shortage Hits Banks As TSA Deadline Expires / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.