Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? (1702 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / What Company Can someone Establish With With #100million? / What Can I Buy From Dubai with N500k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
I have some few bizness idea but it wudnt b bad to get few opinions from intelligent people here. Please I need reasonable suggestions.Thanks smiley
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by TRADELYN: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Become the sole distributor of a fast moving product in the cosmetic industry.

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
invest it in oil and gas.
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by mokumsamuel(m): 1:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Here are a few things you may want to consider.

#1. What do you derive pleasure doing?

Your proposed business should be something you enjoy doing (that way, you will be making money doing what you enjoy & because its something you love, you won't feel the need to quit when the profit is slow to come).

#2. Look for a Mentor:

As a fresher, am pretty sure your experience in business will be zero. So it will be best to look for a mentor and gain some experience and knowledge from him/her (this will safe you a lot of time and money in future).

#3. Have a look at SmallStarter.com

I am not a writer on SmallStarter and have no association whatsoever but as an entrepreneur myself, this is a site i will highly recommend to anyone aiming at starting a business. Its filled with lots of business ideas focused mainly on Africa.

#4. Start a Blog

Lastly, you might want to start a blog and update your activities as events unfold. You just might help some people who find themselves in similar situations in future and also could be making a steady income from your blog in the long run.

Cheerz!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
TRADELYN: Become the sole distributor of a fast moving product in the cosmetic industry.
Good idea but do u mean female cosmetics line or general cosmetics for everyone?

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
mokumsamuel: Here are a few things you may want to consider.

Your proposed business should be something you enjoy doing (that way, you will be making money doing what you enjoy & because its something you love, you won't feel the need to quit when the profit is slow to come).

#2. Look for a Mentor:

As a fresher, am pretty sure your experience in business will be zero. So it will be best to look for a mentor and gain some experience and knowledge from him/her (this will safe you a lot of time and money in future).

I am not a writer on SmallStarter and have no association whatsoever but as an entrepreneur myself, this is a site i will highly recommend to anyone aiming at starting a business. Its filled with lots of business ideas focused mainly on Africa.

#4. Start a Blog

Lastly, you might want to start a blog and update your activities as events unfold. You just might help some people who find themselves in similar situations in future and also could be making a steady income from your blog in the long run.

Cheerz!
Thanks a lot...Since I love writing,how do I make a career out of writing? You need to consider the fact that Nigerians BARELY read....so do I still think in dat line?
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
masterpower: invest it in oil and gas.
You mean partnership with gas stations? Or what do you mean?
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by TRADELYN: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Suarezilla: Good idea but do u mean female cosmetics line or general cosmetics for everyone?

Female, it's!

Over 90% users in the industry are female.
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by mokumsamuel(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
I would like to slightly disagree when u say Nigerians BARELY read. I noticed Nigerians, just like readers all over would be crazy about your blog if they sense you know what you are talking/writing about. Linda Ikeji is a very good example (though you would want to consider her journalism background).

Good blog posts and be sure to have people clamoring to have a taste of what you have got. Below is a link to a free 19 page ebook on Authority Blogging Success, you can download and read it and am sure you will get more insights. Lemme knw if you need any help.

Cheerz!

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
TRADELYN:

Female, it's!

Over 90% users in the industry are female.
thought as much...thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 3:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
mokumsamuel: I would like to slightly disagree when u say Nigerians BARELY read. I noticed Nigerians, just like readers all over would be crazy about your blog if they sense you know what you are talking/writing about. Linda Ikeji is a very good example (though you would want to consider her journalism background).

Good blog posts and be sure to have people clamoring to have a taste of what you have got. Below is a link to a free 19 page ebook on Authority Blogging Success, you can download and read it and am sure you will get more insights. Lemme knw if you need any help.

Cheerz!
Thanks a lot but since I know nutin abt programming..wat do u recommend I learn to become a computer guru?
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by mokumsamuel(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
Suarezilla: Thanks a lot but since I know nutin abt programming..wat do u recommend I learn to become a computer guru?

The beauty of the internet this days is that you don't even need to be a programmer. So companies have taken out time to do the hardwork and present us with a platform to carry out our various activities (some free while others paid).

That been said, you can start blogging by using a free account which you can simply get by registering at Blogger.com (you need to have a gmail to access this) or . They are both free and very user friendly (easy to use). Once you get your learning right, you can proceed to a paid hosting account, something like www.yourdomainname.com. For the free account, you have something like www.yourdomainname..com.

Like Ȋ̝̊̅ said, they are easy to use and just requires a few click of the mouse. You can do an online research or beep me if you need resources.

N/B: Let the programmers worry about the programming!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by dwi3: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
You can invest in petroleum industry. I have been in the business and it pays well once you can be able to get people/company to buy from you. I can help you to start this business. tochukwudike@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Suarezilla(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
dwi3: You can invest in petroleum industry. I have been in the business and it pays well once you can be able to get people/company to buy from you. I can help you to start this business. tochukwudike@gmail.com
Okay...Would hit u up once I make a conclusion..Thanks
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
masterpower: invest it in oil and gas.
how please?
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
I ceeee!!!
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
omoteamac: how please?
call me up @07034551515
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2014
masterpower:
call me up @07034551515
bro why not shaare it here if u genuinely into d busines; aftterall, many more ersons myt get a clue! Just droing urr number 4 him to cll is ssomehw suggestive of sinister mottives; ds is d internet; n u could never tell...

1 Like

Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Blaqqprince(m): 6:35am On Sep 17, 2014
Solar is the next big thing in the world today and this is why we are offering you this big opportunity to come on board the Green Cartel club and start a Green/Solar business with little investment and unlimited returns.
1 Watt Solar Project has been designed to make Nigerians in darkness live to tell the story of celebrating from darkness and financial empowerment, which is what we gurantee our club members. The goal is to either install a 3 KVA solar home system worth $9000 to our members for free or you get paid $6000 over and over again.

To tap into this wonderful opportunity and be a member of the 1 Watt Solar Club, send an email to:

C.chukwuemeka@1wattsolar.org

www.1wattsolar.org
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by OCTAVO: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Transport biz.
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Adebayolove(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2014
mokumsamuel: Here are a few things you may want to consider.

#2. Look for a Mentor:

#4. Start a Blog

Cheerz!
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by millhouse: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2014
following
Re: As A Graduate, What Company Can I Start With N500k? by Angelstartups(f): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello.

Be sure to join angelstartups.com.ng as an Investor and find one viable business to invest in. If you need further help, don't hesitate to drop a message for us on our Contact us page.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Someone Make Aleast $1 To $2 Daily Pls I Need Help / Product That Sell So Fast In The Market / No Amount Of Juju Can Make Your Company A Multinational One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.