Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue! (1163 Views)

Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan / Which One Should Come First Between A House And M.sc.? / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue! by smartsoft(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2006
Guys you need to help your guy please, i'm pretty confused i just found myself having passion for lotta things but some kind of things draw me back,

Okay 1. i can design website
2. I can repair computers
3. I'm an Instrumentalist : - Play keyboard, Play the Drum, Play the Bass
4. i can compose a complete track of song within 10mins.
5. when i hear an instrumental been played, i can compose a song to it.
6. i can produce an artist
7. Graphic Design
8. e.t.c

Now the thing is i want to have the feel of all this because i'm confuse on what kind of thing i should do, I don't want 2 be a consultant IT alone, i have passion for music, so i want that too, infact in a nutshell i have passion for all those things listed up there, i was saying to myself that i want a business name real one and a domain name that will suit those things i have mentioned up there can someone help me out please,

I want you guys to tell me what i should do or where do i start from.i really need help
Re: I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue! by layi(m): 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2006
Just learn how to manage that asset called TIME.

Passion aint the same as expertise. If you know you are really good in any of the fields above, go for the kill. Since you can compose songs, i'll advise you compose and sell. If your songs are beautiful, you can sell them to labels easily through a publishing or songwriting deal.
You can still run your webdesign and graphic studio by the side.
Re: I'm Confused Business-Wise. You All Should Come To My Rescue! by praetor(f): 4:30am On Jul 02, 2006
as you can make music, why don't you set up a page on myspace.com and sell music downloads for a $1 each?

or set up a website to display your music as free downloads, slap on adsense ads, once you get traffic you will start making money.

use free software audacity.com as your digital recording studio. All you have to get is an external microphone.

Good Luck!

cool

(1) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Banks Really Safe For Investment? / Make Money From information technology Company / Nokia N95 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.