Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Topup, The Agony Aunt. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Topup, The Agony Aunt. (2112 Views)

. / My Aunt Married At 39 / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2008
Please bring your relationship problem to Topup
I have  read through most of her posts and can confidently say she has what it takes to be an agony aunt.
She is unassuming but has a way of giving advice even when others are cursing and having fun.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome the AGONY AUNT of nairaland T-O-P-You-P  Topup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by topup: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
cheesy I feel so flattered!

I must admit that I have broken down a few times myself, but my fellow Nairalanders have put me straight and helped me out.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 02, 2008
top up is good i must say,but she loves writing essays,very long essays undecided
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by topup: 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2008
That's why I spend these days updating my blog tongue, a place for essays!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by bigboyslim(m): 1:47am On Sep 03, 2008
What can i say. Top up rocks. Superb relationship analyzer, relationship builder, marriage mender and love doctor. Thumbs up Topup
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2008
I still wonder how she hopes to make a 2.1
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by spikedcylinder: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2008
agaba123:

Please bring your relationship problem to Topup
I have  read through most of her posts and can confidently say she has what it takes to be an agony aunt.
She is unassuming but has a way of giving advice even when others are cursing and having fun.

Ladies and gentlemen welcome the AGONY AUNT of nairaland T-O-P-You-P  Topup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! The likes of me. . . . . .  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 3:44pm On Sep 03, 2008
Ujujoan:

I still wonder how she hopes to make a 2.1
there are natural counsellors who analyses your situation effortlessly. she is natural and that sounds like her first love. 'Get a job you like and you will never work for a day'
She gets fullfilled doing that so I sure know it cannot affect her quest for first class.

There's a kind of joy that comes from giving which brings about peace that enhances your understanding. Even monkeys feel the joy of giving.
That is why those guys that spend their time doing discussion classes for other students hardly fail. Apart from the fact the also learn in the process, they are at peace and they learn better in such a condition.

mesmya:

top up is good i must say,but she loves writing essays,very long essays undecided
I know you won't like it since ihe o na-ede abughi maka amu. I f it is that , you will read a 100- page essay without blinking an eyelid wink grin
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by DeepZone: 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2008
Dear Agony aunt,

how do i get Hannibal off my back? Must I apy him back his $10K that i helped him spend to get my freedom back? grin grin grin grin
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by tammyswits(f): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2008
We all love topup, she is such an advisor if the word exists, but summarise your posts sweety!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 7:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
Dear agony aunt,
Please I am in deep problem.

My major problem is that I have no problem. Please help!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by DeepZone: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
Dear agony aunt,

You are still shy at your age. speak out and get help bro. What is it? are you gayish?
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by topup: 1:25am On Sep 04, 2008
olanajim:

Dear agony aunt,

You are not serious! tongue You've got yourself in a loop there, when you have problems then you'll ask for advise for those problems, why not enjoy not having problems SILLY.

agaba123:

there are natural consellors who analyser your situation effortlessly. she is natural and that sounds like her first love. 'Get a job you like and you will never work for a day'
She gets fullfilled doing that so I sure know it cannot affect her quest for first class.

There's a kind of joy that comes from giving which brings about peace then enhances your understanding. Even monkeys feel the joy of giving.
That is why those guys that spend their time doing discussion classes for other students hardly fails. Apart from the fact the also learn in the process, the are at peace and they learn better in such a condition.

Yup, this is the case, I really do enjoy helping people/sticking my nose into other peoples' business, often I go to bed SO late, that I actually don't know why or how it happened, and then I wake up the next day and do it all over again.

Thanks agaba123, sounds like you're doing a bit of analysing yourself smiley - did you realise?

As for DeepZone, I think you should get a virtual restraining order, but then they don't exist, so I guess the equivalent is to just ignore Hannibal tongue - or play nice!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by TheSly: 1:38am On Sep 04, 2008
Oh I have a prollem too.
I dont know how to talk to girls, what should i do? I have never dated before and i need me a girl. embarassed
My friends told me that i should smoke weeds first before attempting to talk to any girl.
As they said doing this would boost up my confidence? is this true? pls help. embarassed
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by deept(m): 2:11am On Sep 04, 2008
Yes ooooo. Topup agony mama.

u should get a column in one of those newspapers or mags.
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2008
Na wa o! Deepzone! You failed the first test of wisdom. Sorry!

Topup,
I hope you aint the poster of that statement. I pray not, 'cos you would soon join deepzone.

Take a look at my words and analyse them again. Draw inspiration from them.

I wonder why deepzone enjoys vomiting negative words as if she has no vein connecting her mouth to her brain.

When you replied a harmless post by calling the poster SILLY, it either show the depth of your understanding or your just enjoy attacking people. You don't even know me!

Anyway, I am cool!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by KarmaMod(f): 3:01am On Sep 04, 2008
Rofl.

Olajinim lays it thicccck
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by tpia: 3:46am On Sep 04, 2008
olanajim:

Na wa o! Deepzone! You failed the first test of wisdom. Sorry!

Topup,
I hope you aint the poster of that statement. I pray not, 'because you would soon join deepzone.

Take a look at my words and analyse them again. Draw inspiration from them.

I wonder why deepzone enjoys vomiting negative words as if she has no vein connecting her mouth to her brain.

When you replied a harmless post by calling the poster SILLY, it either show the depth of your understanding or your just enjoy attacking people. You don't even know me!

Anyway, I am cool!

well, you were the one advertising that you have no problem.

se now you don get the problem?
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 6:01am On Sep 04, 2008
Lol

i am looking for better problem jo. Anyway, I thought agony aunt ought to help with the no-problem?

By the way, is deepzone a problem? If yes, pass it on!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
I never knew deepzone is a woman as she is genderless.

Top-up
I wish I could analyse.
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
Analyse what?
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2008
olanajim:

Analyse what?
She said I was analysing.
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by hollandis(f): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2008
Agony aunt indeed
rofl
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by topup: 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
Agaba123 you already can, you just don't know it.

As for Olanajim, if I was to read aloud my comment to you, you probably wouldn't have taken any offence. I read through everything I write before posting it and after, and I still stand behind what I wrote, I don't think 'SILLY' is the highest of insults, let alone even an insult, it sounds like its just a little tease, most of all you were being silly, the question you posted didn't seem to be the most serious and genuine.

olanajim:

Dear agony aunt,

Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2008
OK. I wish I will know smiley
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2008
Topup,
I quite understand you. I am not taking offence. Keep it up.

Seriously, I need problems! But not the kind that deepzone want to offer! Her own won't allow me to pursue more problems again. I read about her and one Northern guy and how the guy had been running about, trying to remove the wahala.

On a serious note, great men ask for challenges. They ask for problems (not troubles o) and they solve problems. When a man get to a point where he think all his problems are solved, then, it is clear he is useless to the growth of the community. Communities develop, but face their challenges and solve them. In so doing, they become better and better.

So who is afraid of having problems?
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by bigboyslim(m): 2:07am On Sep 05, 2008
olanajim:

Topup,
I quite understand you. I am not taking offence. Keep it up.

Seriously, I need problems! But not the kind that deepzone want to offer! Her own won't allow me to pursue more problems again. I read about her and one Northern guy and how the guy had been running about, trying to remove the wahala.

On a serious note, great men ask for challenges. They ask for problems (not troubles o) and they solve problems. When a man get to a point where he think all his problems are solved, then, it is clear he is useless to the growth of the community. Communities develop, but face their challenges and solve them. In so doing, they become better and better.

So who is afraid of having problems?

Trust me, if you hear about some peoples problems you will have a change of mind
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 2:15am On Sep 05, 2008
I have seen enough to fear anymore! The only thing to fear now is "Fear". People that run away from problems eventually found themselves neckdeep in it. Have you ever noticed that cancer patients. AID patients always wish for death that never come? But many men with Malaria or headaches, that fear death are already in the graveyard!

There lies the irony of life. Man can only die once.
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2008
topup, my people say proverbs are the horse on which words ride . . .

Agaba is simply saying in so so so many words that he fancies you as his bride.

Seeing as agony aunt is a fine chic, i myself do not hesitate to throw my hat into the ring. However i prefer to step aside for agaba at this moment while pursuing a worthy cause in the delectable beauty that is stillwater who still refuses my advances till tomorrow. shocked undecided
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 2:26am On Sep 05, 2008
Lol, david. Why not try polydating? Afterall someone married 86 wives and is now a national hero. I am sure topup won't mind. As long as you have the words and wits to make her listen to you.

Give it a try. Stillwater? Hmmm
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by agaba123(m): 2:34am On Sep 05, 2008
davidylan:

topup, my people say proverbs are the horse on which words ride . . .

Agaba is simply saying in so so so many words that he fancies you as his bride.

Seeing as agony aunt is a fine chic, i myself do not hesitate to throw my hat into the ring. However i prefer to step aside for agaba at this moment while pursuing a worthy cause in the delectable beauty that is stillwater who still refuses my advances till tomorrow. shocked undecided

Gush!!!! david what a mind? Can't someone make an observation about a lady without having a secret mission. Na wa you.
Anyway if I my problem is wooing her or getting her as a bride, I will table it to her afterall she as an agony aunt. She will give me the solution more so when it comes to how to access her heart. Mgbo!
Re: Topup, The Agony Aunt. by olanajim(m): 2:41am On Sep 05, 2008
That is great! Give it a trial.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Ask U Out: / I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me / Just Got Her Text Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.