Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Zain Is Really Frustrating. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Zain Is Really Frustrating. (1769 Views)

How To Get 500gb On Your Bb On Etisalat,mtn Or Zain / Zain Free Credit N Free Browsing. / Zain My 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2008
More greece to your elbow gr8 guys of nairaland, Can any one help me out with zain network,i keep getting error charging failed whenever i tried to browse on my phone, i have been trying to connected my phone via bluetooth it is not working as well, honsule i sent you email and you havent get back to me, I guess you have trash my email,any way no lele,
One love
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by topeteadr(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2008
james2man:

More greece to your elbow great guys of nairaland, Can any one help me out with zain network,i keep getting error charging failed whenever i tried to browse on my phone, i have been trying to connected my phone via bluetooth it is not working as well, honsule i sent you email and you havent get back to me, I guess you have trash my email,any way no lele,
One love

omo, guy no kill us with grammatical blunder now. . . . . . suffery. . . . i also am experiencing the same problem. . .
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by dapsins69(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2008
Thank God for little things like those early morning prayers.guy,u wan kill person.No wonder your phone dey show charging failed.you must have bombbarded zain's customer service.abi na how u send honsule mail b dat?
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2008
Haaaaa nothing do you, Chief Justice of nairaland na you get your mouth,person way dey use mouth drive no dey get accident now, So keep using your long mouth as you like, You get mouth like Mouse, Ask honsule for his password so you check what i have sent him,Na i too know go kill some people,Honsule way i write no give comment waiting come bi your own problem, Heee Lawyer Tope
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2008
Dapsin, Abi waytin bi your name i can see you know book well well, Why dont you contest for scholarship in Oxford University, you can ask honsule for his password to check what i have sent him, Busy body
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Ogboraph(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2008
@poster my friend zain is cooooooool man thank God for making me fined my way out grin grin cool now i wiill concentrate on glo
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Fadajasi(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2008
On glo?
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Ogboraph(m): 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2008
cheesy yes man.,Glo. wat i mean is that i ve conqured MTN AND now zain . i ve defrent way on FBT but with Glo only one which has been block. so unless mtn and zain, stops total gprs man FBT for live on MTN and ZAIN yehuuu yeppeeeee grin grin grin cool tongue grin grin
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by honsule(m): 11:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
james2man:

honsule i sent you email and you havent get back to me, I guess you have trash my email,any way no lele,
One love

i have about 30 unreplied mails in my box.i guess i will do justice to them soonest cool cool
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 6:21am On Sep 04, 2008
Thanks Honsule, I'm still looking forward to get your email,
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by dailydolla4u(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
@Ogboraph pls could u help me wit mtn and zain FBT my add. Is dailydolla4u@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by brinebaba(m): 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2008
lol,walahai!! james2man,u funny die.lol

Infact everybody on d1s thread na comedian. .

'chargin failed',ryte??kk,datz for d wap thingy.sowi bout dat brooo,but y not migrate to mms.
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 1:57am On Sep 05, 2008
Finally i can browse on my phone with zain network without having any problem with charging failed, I'm on mms.ng.zain.com right now and it is working for me, Infact they are crediting my account for browsing, Zain you are the best for now,
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by femar99(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2008
Has any of you guys heard of the new gsm company in 9ja. They have the 0809 series. The network is called etisalat.

Maybe we should wait and see what they have to offer us.
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by sisqology(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2008
Make i use Fela pa ironu re jo
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by dapsins69(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2008
now am having charging failed showing on mine.The guy has used his grammer to finish me!
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by royalyinx(m): 11:54pm On Sep 08, 2008
LMAO smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin Abeg make una free the guy please ehn
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 6:30am On Sep 18, 2008
Guy You never see anything, Infact dey go block your sim if care is not taking with your long mouth,whenever anyone ask for help instead of you to assist all you do is insult, if you cant not help then you keep quite your fucking mouth
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 6:37am On Sep 18, 2008
Uhm. . . . undecided 

Sorry James, I dont know this ohhh. . .

He insulted you cause you are posting your thread on the Joke section, thats why. (I think so)
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by james2man: 6:50am On Sep 18, 2008
You think so, But that is unfair for him to insult me,we dont even know each other all just have to do tell me that i posted my thread in the wrong section, thanks for being nice,
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 7:09am On Sep 18, 2008
Hey James, Dont mind that small pikin ohhh. . . . He be mumu  grin

Well, if you go around the joke section, you will notice that everyone here is insulting everyone but they don't mean it in a harsh way, their just joking thats why its called the Joke section. No hard feelings sha.  wink

But if you ask me, I think the romance section is far way off more cruel than here. They really know how to bash people up like nobody's business and they would call you nasty names which will really hurt a person's feelings to the extreme. . . . .[sigh]  sad

oh well. . . . .

Welcome to the Jokes section bro.   grin
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by clemcykul(f): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2008
jeeeeeeeeze gabbie go and take ur medication

ur problem is back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2008
grin grin grin Na waa ohhh. . . . Says who? James is happy with my behaviour. Eh. . . Go and eat your ground nuts. . . .Dont disturb me in here.
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Jeovy(m): 9:07am On Sep 18, 2008
Gaby,that is nice of you.

Good morning to you both(Clems)
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2008
Thank Jeovy bro. At least you got some sense today. Unlike yeye Clem. tongue
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Jeovy(m): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2008
you thanked me only to end up with insult,well I want to be nice today
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 9:17am On Sep 18, 2008
Insult? hmmm. . . . . ok.
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Jeovy(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2008
gabrywyl:

Thank Jeovy bro. At least you got some sense today. Unlike yeye Clem. tongue

Is this a compliment in Malaysia?
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2008
Well, you should see all your last posts to moi before which is also insulting. Dont you think so? And all of the sudden, today you have decided to be friendly?

Check yourself mehn. . . .  angry
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Jeovy(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2008
yeye fowl like you,in fact I don't want to be nice today again grin
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Gabry(f): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2008
oh oh. . . . time to run. Bye shocked sad undecided
Re: Zain Is Really Frustrating. by Jeovy(m): 9:37am On Sep 18, 2008
you better run cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Few Of My Collection / Most Hansome Footballer / My First Joke In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.