Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Wrestle Mania Yabbing - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrestle Mania Yabbing (7946 Views)

Yabbing Game..remember Those Dayz / Yab! Yab!! Yab!!! Childhood Yabbing / Lets Start The Annual Yabbing Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2008
eh guys i will like us to have a real yabbing contest amongs "the best of the best" yabist.
it should be characterised into various groups or should we make it royal rumble. feel free to mention names of the person you are yabbing or group of people.
WELL DONT LET US TAKE IT PERSONAL AFTERALL IF YOU DONT'T HAVE GOOD SENCE OF HUMOUR YOU WONT BE IN THIS PARTICULAR THREAD and moreover life is too short to live is sad and boring .
i will set the ball rolling and i am insulting/yabbing every future contestant.

ENJOY YAH SELF!
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2008
For una house your tv has only 2 buttons (on and off)

your papa is so damn poor even after he was given a pride price of N5 to marry your mama he still had to come and kidnap her from her parents house

your mama is so STUPID she goes around with a map in your ONE ROOM apartment so she doesnt get missing

your father is so short his tongue can actually reach his toes

you guys are so poor even your poor neigbours call u guys poor

your father is so foolish he picked a mans pocket only to steal a sim card and returned the phone
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2008
your father is so ugly when OBASANJA saw him he called SHREK over the phone and said " can't you see we are blessed with beauty"

your father is so dumb when the sheep saw him going to school he cried out to his mum to say "afterall i wouldn't do so bad in school with the man in my class"

your father is so stupid the sheep calls him dumb

your father is so stupid he uses touch ligh during the day and wears sun shades at night
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by mogentle(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
@fizofly
hope u are well prepared for this thread,
well see your brothers,

Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2008
well mogentle if not for the fact that i know ur father cant even afford a N20 condom but rather uses decoration baloons for hist protection i would have sent "my brothers" to come after his skinny ass to kidnap him at least we will make small money from ransom but the sad thing is even neigbours and his kins men want him out of their lives 'cus he is just a nuisance and a pest so no one will even move an inch to rescue him.
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by cbase: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2008
chai! **sits by to watch dis fite**
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2008
Fizofly, You need a digger and a shovel to dig a grave.

cos you are about to get skinned
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
webdezzi this shouldn't juat be about fizofly. i have read over time of who is the king of yabbs and all that but right now is the time to some into the ring and proof your mentle.

, well if its about getting skinned i know what your old man his capable of doing he is the only "human pitbull" still in existence and i sure do know i have to aviod him 'cus he last took his anti rabbis injection some 8 months back (thats really long over due). see yah!
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2008
webdezzi this shouldn't juat be about fizofly. i have read over time of who is the king of yabbs and all that but right now is the time to some into the ring and proof your mentle.

, well if its about getting skinned i know what your old man is capable of doing he is the only "human pitbull" still in existence and i sure do know i have to aviod him 'cus he last took his anti rabbis injection some 8 months back (thats really long over due). see yah!
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by lexicon(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
cry
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by MrInfo1(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2008
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Abbygyal(f): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2008
@fizofly
your second post was really funny, but you could as well stop yabbing peeps anyhow for no reason. This should be fun nt fything among ourselves.
@infobaba
nice one
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by romsky: 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2008
sims i'm in d 'rong place
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2008
Niothing personal folks.i tot we were just catching some fun,

infobaba sorry for the "double posting" but you know some peoples brains actually work only abot 0.002% through out their entire lives i.e it takes them to read like one million time b4 they understand something that is why i had to post some stuff twice for such people. but you know the sad thing? you actually fall into such category of people. grin

Anyway nothing personal sha. just catching some fun
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2008
i wonder where u got that thing up there from, want more fun?

I'll get you a she-goat so you can have real fun
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by lexicon(m): 11:29am On Sep 04, 2008
Fun with a she-goat !!!
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by defemz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2008
wink @poster

go get youself some work. your mates are busy getting laid. You are here showing off your short and skinny prick in the public
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by MrInfo1(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2008
defemz:

wink @poster

go get youself some work. your mates are busy getting laid. You are here showing off your short and skinny prick in the public

You took this word from my anus cool
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2008
Well if joblessness is relaxing sipping some red wine in front of my laptop and being happy then let me continue to be jobless.
Just be careful on your way back from the cafe so that okada abi shey na keke maruna no go knock you again enter gutter. as for getting laid i have nothing to say to you but one thing is certain, guys like you just blab when you get in front of the babe abi shey na ashi your tinnie winnie is too invisible (tiny) for her to get noticed.
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by MrInfo1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
Who dis1 dey talk him dirty trash to?
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2008
INFOBABA of course
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by cbase: 12:41pm On Sep 05, 2008
chai!
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by mogentle(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2008
fizofly as your name be .
Na where you de wen the boys wan come kidnap you
Na your papa sent for them o, u cant beleive. He said he wan take you collect some money from your mama. Ngbo se u be collateral for a loan?
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by MrInfo1(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2008
@ cbase

Which kind brother u be self? person dey yarb me for your front, na chai! u fit talk embarassed
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by mykali(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2008
to whom it may concern. . . .

for ya village the tallest man dey use ladder climb maggi, the best swimmer dey drown inside drop of water and the name of the finest chic is ''miss chewing stick dry nyash''
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2008
@ infobaba how ur week, well that your "brother' chase no like you at all oh! Anyway i dont know how true this story i am hearing is but they told me that-

for your village the wisest man brain dey use solar and na only one sentence a day im fit make
the richest man for your village dey use lantern cook
and the best sports person just start to dey learn play lodu, well i dont know how true this is i just said i should let you know

@ my kali i was told in ur house every body dey chop better fod but the only time wey una taste me na big thing say from the youngest down to the oldest na suck everybody go suck the meat (and una be 18 children) for 5 minutes after which ur papa and mama go fight wrestle mania which means who ever wins the fight na im go finally chop am, well also trin to verify if its true.
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2008
@ infobaba how your week, well that your "brother' chase no like you at all oh! Anyway i don't know how true this story i am hearing is but they told me that-

for your village the wisest man brain dey use solar and na only one sentence a day im fit make
the richest man for your village dey use lantern cook
and the best sports person just start to dey learn play ludo, well i don't know how true this is i just said i should let you know

@ my kali i was told in your house every body dey chop better fod but the only time wey una taste meat na "big thing" say from the youngest down to the oldest na suck everybody go suck the meat (and una be 18 children) for 5 minutes after which your papa and mama go fight wrestle mania which means who ever wins the fight na im go finally chop am, well also trin to verify if its true.
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by mykali(m): 6:27pm On Sep 06, 2008
@talknafree angry angry angry angry angry fo ina house, ya papa born pikin name dem
1.monday
2. tuesday (u)
3. wednesday
4. thursday
5. friday
6.satuurday
7. sunday. e come born the last one call am
8. publik holiday. . . . tongue
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by MrInfo1(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2008
Make una warn talknafree o. Else i go do am watin hot water dey to garri  grin now now  angry
Re: Wrestle Mania Yabbing by mykali(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2008
info, y u dey waste time na. per boil the yong man. angry

(1) (Reply)

Udeme And His Naughty Jokes. / My Letter To Phcn / I Saw Michael Jackson In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.