Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? (3257 Views)

10 IT Jobs Of The "Highest Salary" You Should Consider. / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Oil Expatriates In Nigeria Are The Highest Paid In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by floriana(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
There has been a raging debate of late among bankers on a port-pouri of issues. The last time it was on which bank is the best paying bank. There was no real consens on who the winner is probably because highest pay' is subjective. Let us therefore focus on more important thing that have physical and objective parameter for determination of winner. which bank has the highest collection of beautiful babes. Unity bank, Zenith, PHB, WEMA or which?
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Seun(m): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2008
Will pictures of the said beautiful bank babes be posted here for us to assess?
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by hanen(f): 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2008
How jobless could you possibly be? Who the hell is sitting down and having this 'raging debate' with you
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Seun(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2008
Who the hell is sitting down and having this 'raging debate' with you
Men with eyes.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by floriana(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2008
You must be a certified saddist to kick so hard against the appreciation of God's beautiful handwork, jobless or jobful.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by gazza(m): 8:30pm On Sep 09, 2008
wait a min never too busy to reply this.

answer is zenith

if still in doubt proceed to trainin skl at adetokumbo vi for the intro

no beef
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by dyabman(m): 3:08am On Sep 10, 2008
micro-finance bank
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by tyor: 8:56am On Sep 10, 2008
GAZZA
gazza:

wait a min never too busy to reply this.

answer is zenith

if still in doubt proceed to trainin skl at adetokumbo vi for the intro

no beef

I SUPPORT U BRO IT IS DEFINITELY ZENITH BANK, which other bank now? UBA?, Bullshit WEMA, Crap, unity, they dont exist,
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Aiyetunje: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2008
All of them. . . but it depends on ur definition of Beautyful! LOL!

Intercontinental, PHB, GTB no too bad too now, abi?
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by ayomicin: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
i don't bloody care about babes in d bank,if they like dey should be ugly not only beautiful anyway,i love GTBank babes cos they attend 2 customers in a unique way.Tanx
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by MrCrackles(m): 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2008
BRASH INVESTMENT BANK!!
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by dove24u(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
olugbon micro-finance bank smiley
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by carvone: 10:57am On Sep 12, 2008
[color=#990000]There has been a raging debate of late among bankers on a port-pouri of issues. The last time it was on which bank is the best paying bank. There was no real consens on who the winner is probably because highest pay' is subjective. Let us therefore focus on more important thing that have physical and objective parameter for determination of winner. which bank has the highest collection of beautiful babes. Unity bank, Zenith, PHB, WEMA or which?

What a shallow thread
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by MrCrackles(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2008
carvone:

What a shallow thread

shallow indeed! grin
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by ramonacee(f): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2008
:d
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by ramonacee(f): 9:15am On Sep 15, 2008
smiley smiley
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Tomiola(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2008
i'm curious as to the basis to use for measurement and the method(s) by which sample data will be collated.

Are we to venture from bank branch to bank branch reviewing and analysing?

It's best to stick with the pay issue which is usually printed in black and white.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by modupe2: 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2008
You must be a certified saddist to kick so hard against the appreciation of God's beautiful handwork, jobless or jobful
Well said
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by trastar(f): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2008
the answer is def zenith.they also have the highest number of unmarried ladies and single mothers.y?they are the inventors of mini-skirt banking.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2008
trastar:

the answer is def zenith.they also have the highest number of unmarried ladies and single mothers.y?they are the inventors of mini-skirt banking.
ROFLMAO!!

Its absolutely Zenith especially the one at Awolowo Rd Ikoyi it was a sight for sore eyes
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 17, 2008
WORD
trastar:

Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2008
A-40:

ROFLMAO!!

Its absolutely Zenith especially the one at Awolowo Rd Ikoyi it was a sight for sore eyes

Lol! Those babes were carefully selected. Astonishingly beautiful!!
Could you pls tell me the full meaning of "ROFLMAO"? I've been wantting to know. Thanks.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2008
@Afribiz
Its almost like one of their criterias for employment you know most of this new-generation banks in Nigeria set ridiculous targets for their employees especially females and they feel your looks play a huge role on how quick you can meet that target

ROFLMAO simply means
Rolling on the floor laughing ma ass off
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 10:36am On Sep 19, 2008
@A40,
I go with you on that. The only explanation to the ''beautiful babes'' is "TARGET".
Thanks for letting me know the meaning of ROFLMAO.
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2008
@Afribiz
You are more than welcome.Just a look at some of these ladies would make you close your account with your previous bank and open shop with them
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2008
A-40:

@Afribiz
You are more than welcome.Just a look at some of these ladies would make you close your account with your previous bank and open shop with them

Hahahaaaaa!!!
Can see you're tripped by pretty babes. If you aren't married and need one, i have a load of them around me cool
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 23, 2008
Afribiz:

Hahahaaaaa!!!
Can see you're tripped by pretty babes. If you aren't married and need one, i have a load of them around me cool

Haba
He's not the only one oo. I beg . Hook a broda up,
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2008
@ A-40,
OK, if you're really serious, holla me: o.nkem79@yahoo.com
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Afribiz
Place yourself in my shoes if you where me you would do the same.I am not married ooh too young for that.I just added you to my IM and would hola at you later
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2008
@Afribiz
I hope they are not high maintenance babes ooh grin
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2008
A-40:

@Afribiz
I hope they are not high maintenance babes ooh grin
LMAO!
Of course they are high maintenance babes. Are you scared? lol!
OK, since you said you're still too young, i suggest you stick to your studies. Let me not distract you. Well said?
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 4:43am On Oct 04, 2008
Afribiz:

LMAO!
Of course they are high maintenance babes. Are you scared? lol!
OK, since you said you're still too young, i suggest you stick to your studies. Let me not distract you. Well said?
Scared naah that word does not exist in my vocabulary kiss.Bring them on
And when i said young i simply meant i didn't want anything too serious or deep

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Lucrative Being An Aircraft Flight Dispatcher / Wema Bank Concludes Bankers-in-training Program, Employs 69 Graduates / Which Will Give A Better Career? KPMG Or Pwc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.