Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? (3255 Views)

10 IT Jobs Of The "Highest Salary" You Should Consider. / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria Apart From The Oil Industry. / Oil Expatriates In Nigeria Are The Highest Paid In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by Afribiz(f): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2008
OK, I get you. Unfortunately, i'm talking about those in need of serious relationship. They're matured enough for marriage, so, not available for you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by A40(m): 1:10pm On Oct 06, 2008
Afribiz:

OK, I get you. Unfortunately, i'm talking about those in need of serious relationship. They're matured enough for marriage, so, not available for you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
grin grin I can't lie thats not what i am looking for

Marriage no be joke maybe in another 5 years time if any of them can wait lol
Re: Which Bank Has The Highest Collection Of Beautiful Babes? by itua10(m): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2008
Zenith definitely--undisputed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Will Give A Better Career? KPMG Or Pwc / Which Speciality Is The Best In Medicine And Surgery / How To Write Your Statement Of Purpose For U.S. MS & PhD Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.