Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Free Ebook Design Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Ebook Design Software (2873 Views)

Download My Free Ebook On How To Create And Monetize Free Blog / Looking For A Point And Click Web Design Software / Could Someone Recommend A User-friendly Web-design Software ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Ebook Design Software by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2008
Please i need a free ebook cover design software asap, anyone with any to give me should please contact me at ....
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2008
I need a free ebook cover software.
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by babanne(m): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2008
What you need to do is open google.com and type in free pdf software. There are many of them that are free download.the one i am using is dopdf.you can also search for it and download it free.if you download dopdf,you will install it on your computer.to use it you will select a flie to convert to pdf and click on file and print.then select printer as dopdf.print and it will ask you to name the file. then it will convert it to pdf for you.
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2008
I need a free ebook cover software and not a word-pdf converter.
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by babanne(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
bigmodo

you dont have any problem.just type into google what you need and you will see the result.For example, type in "free ebook cover design software" into google search box and follow some of the links.
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by ogbongzky(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2008
the best bet is ADOBE ACROBAT,
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by cbi24: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2008
there are many of thees softwares. check this trend https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-172065.0.html
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by soladollar(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2012
you can try out cover action pro 2. send me a pm to get the Hardcover action. Note that you'll need photoshop to use it.
Re: Free Ebook Design Software by siromeh: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2014
soladollar: you can try out cover action pro 2. send me a pm to get the Hardcover action. Note that you'll need photoshop to use it.
i need it. here is my mail omondayonah@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How Is Paystack & Interswitch Gateway Implemented On Website Or Mobile App??? / Psd To Xhtml/css,wordpress,joomla And Others / CAC Registration Needed Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.