Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Refusal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Refusal (1611 Views)

Refusal Of Having Sex / He propose with a car after my Refusal To Accept A Friend Car Gift[Photo] / Two Crazy Lover Strip Naked Because Of Parents Refusal To The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal by mojojojo26(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2008
my gf is startin 2 relly piss me off, sometimes when i make attemps to make luv to her she refuses and comes up with excuses, to be honest i dnt think she has the right to refuse me sex nd it makes me really angry wen she does this angry one time i nearly beat the shit out of her because of her refusin nd not givin a good anuff reson nd sometimes the way she refuses can be so annoyin, hlp me nairlanders wat do u think i shud do angry
Re: Refusal by dudu19(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2008
My guy i think you need to dump her ass, she probably doesn't fancy your dick, and
believe me by the time a woman starts acting like that she's probably gettin it from somewhere
else so i hope you heed to advise and look for a chic you would luv ya dick 4 how big
or tiny it is. cool
Re: Refusal by Akinagirl(f): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2008
You are an ASS, seriously she isnt obligated to give you anything. And u beat her? She is a dumb ass for staying with you. You are the definition of a waste of sperm. And then you come on here and tell us your story. You must be joking. Seriously you should rot in hell.
Re: Refusal by onyinye2(f): 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster

You are by far the most foolish person that has faced the earth. Why dare you in your mortal life lay your hands onto another? You should get down on your knees and praise your God that i aint your girlfriend. I mean shout the claims of hallelujah and go to church and testify. You would have regret that moment for the rest of your life. Your give Girlfriend doesn't have to give you anything. Her only obligation in life is to pay taxes, stay black, and die. Don't see sex anywhere on that list. Grow up and get a freakn life. ekwensu.
Re: Refusal by dudu19(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
@poster i didnt read ya post proper and i don't think its true though. If she bold enough
to refuse u sex then she'll be bold enough to stand up to you if u try to raise ya hand
and beat her or better still that sort of woman wont find it so hard to walk out of the
relationship.
Re: Refusal by FactorChic(f): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2008
BEAT?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

It's easy now, if she no wan give make u go find someone else

but why beat her or nearly beat  her?? shocked shocked

na wa o!
Re: Refusal by Busybody2(f): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2008
Did you shak ogogoro or did ogogoro shak you
Re: Refusal by Okijajuju1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

@poster

You are by far the most foolish person that has faced the earth. Why dare you in your mortal life lay your hands onto another? You should get down on your knees and praise your God that i aint your girlfriend. I mean shout the claims of hallelujah and go to church and testify. You would have regret that moment for the rest of your life. Your give Girlfriend doesn't have to give you anything. Her only obligation in life is to pay taxes, stay black, and die. Don't see sex anywhere on that list. Grow up and get a freakn life. ekwensu.

ONYINYE!! ONYINYE!! ONYINYE!!

How many times did I call you??

WHy do you harbour so much hate against men?? The guy is complaining that his girlfriend isnt giving him any play and you are already threatning to kill him.
Did you read the "nearly" in his post?? He didnt beat her o!! he said he was so frustrated with her flimsy excuses and pussy hoarding that he "nearly" beat her. So you should save your energy for after the beating.

Akinagirl:

You are an ASS, seriously she isnt obligated to give you anything. And u beat her? She is a dumb ass for staying with you. You are the definition of a waste of sperm. And then you come on here and tell us your story. You must be joking. Seriously you should rot in hell.

Yet again, another man-hater. He did not beat her. He felt like it, but he did not. You dont go to jail for feeling like beating someone, do you?? Yet he should rot in hell and blah, blah, blah!

@ Poster.

You are an ass. (No doubt about that).
Dump her ass, period. If you as much as lay a hand on her, your ass might just be in some really deep shit especially if she has a brother like me.
Re: Refusal by onyinye2(f): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

ONYINYE!! ONYINYE!! ONYINYE!!
How many times did I call you??

WHy do you harbour so much hate against men?? The guy is complaining that his girlfriend isnt giving him any play and you are already threatning to kill him.
Did you read the "nearly" in his post?? He didnt beat her o!! he said he was so frustrated with her flimsy excuses and pussy hoarding that he "nearly" beat her. So you should save your energy for after the beating.
You called me how many times? Ato
Who said that i habored anger? The man almost beat the life out of his girlfriend over refusal of sex. How low can a person get?
Re: Refusal by Okijajuju1(m): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2008
onyinye2:

You called me how many times? Ato
Who said that i habored anger? The man almost beat the life out of his girlfriend over refusal of sex. How low can a person get?

The girls was holding back and making excuses that prolly insukted the posters intelligence. How much crap can a man take. especially a Hot man??
Re: Refusal by onyinye2(f): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2008
Okija_juju:

The girls was holding back and making excuses that prolly insukted the posters intelligence. How much crap can a man take. especially a Hot man??
Is he a untamed creature? Mba. He is a mortal man. He can control his so called "yearnings". No be food.
Re: Refusal by topup: 12:14am On Sep 04, 2008
Firstly:

Every human being has the right to refuse sex, no matter the circumstance, you cannot penetrate someone without their permission, you cannot take charge over someone's body without their permission.

I mean you might think that you can force/"convince" her but if she doesn't want it 100% then it could be viewed as rape.

Maybe you should have been upfront at the beginning of the relationship and said that you were in it only for sex, because that's what it sounds like.

And, still in the 21st century, you think it's okay to beat women. undecided

You need to talk to her, find out her reasons for not wanting to have sex with you, you never know they could be really genuine, not everybody thinks that sex is a vital part of a relationship. Another thing is she could feel like she's being used, especially if you're putting so much emphasis on the sex above other areas of the relationship.

Just a heads up.
Re: Refusal by Akinagirl(f): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2008
Orkinla or whatever, read the OP again. He DID beat her, so thats why i said he can go to jail, alright? So get off my case. and P.S. I am not a man- hater, just responding to this ASS of a poster.
Re: Refusal by tpia: 3:43am On Sep 04, 2008
mojojojo26:

my girlfriend is startin 2 relly piss me off, sometimes when i make attemps to make love to her she refuses and comes up with excuses, to be honest i dnt think she has the right to refuse me sex nd it makes me really angry when she does this angry one time i nearly beat the shit out of her because of her refusin nd not givin a good anuff reson nd sometimes the way she refuses can be so annoyin, hlp me nairlanders what do u think i should do angry

oh you beat the shit out of her, did you?

hmmmm.

I hope you can understand how primitive you are?
Re: Refusal by donchichi: 3:58am On Sep 04, 2008
I hope i don't get mistaken as narrow minded but if your g/f refuses sex, there are people who giv it willingly for a small fee of course. Obviously you can't exercise restraint so maybe you should split from  her and get someone who shares the same passion as you. There are numerous brothels around where you can douse your urges.
Re: Refusal by tpia: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2008
donchichi:

I hope i don't get mistaken as narrow minded but if your g/f refuses sex, there are people who giv it willingly for a small fee of course. Obviously you can't exercise restraint so maybe you should split from her and get someone who shares the same passion as you. There are numerous brothels around where you can douse your urges.

this isnt about sex.

This is about a gorilla masquerading as a human being.
Re: Refusal by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2008
oyinye is mad cause she aint getting any, I am against every form of violence against a woman, but people like onyinye with all the display of hatred towards men sure wants me to kick her black ass! smiley, gosh u can tell she is most likely UGLY as hell and does not get any attention from guys, thus the intense display of hatred towards men in general! freakin she goat!
Re: Refusal by DonEse125(f): 9:44am On Sep 04, 2008
Hmn,where do i start? O.k,got it! You,OP are stupid. You are an idiot too. Hey,i bet if you pick up a dictionary & look up the word idiot,there'll be a pic of u sittin right there. I mean seriously,how does ur brain(if u have one) work? How can she not have the right 2 refuse sex? It's her body,remember? And 4 dose of u who feel he shldnt be dissed since he only nearly beat da shit out of her,lemme remind u dat it's men like him who kill their gf's/wives & say it was a mistake.
Re: Refusal by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2008
@OP
No mind all this haterz.
If ur babe no gree give u show,
sit am down and have a heart-to-heart.
Real men no de beat their babes.

Besides, its not worth it. Relax, take
a deep breath and stop being SELFISH!
Re: Refusal by hollandis(f): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2008
Why are you all wasting time on a sour loser?

Check out his previous posts

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=153588.msg2545517#msg2545517

mojojojo26:

my girlfriend is startin 2 relly piss me off, sometimes when i make attemps to make love to her she refuses and comes up with excuses, to be honest i dnt think she has the right to refuse me sex nd it makes me really angry when she does this one time i nearly beat the shit out of her because of her refusin nd not givin a good anuff reson nd sometimes the way she refuses can be so annoyin, hlp me nairlanders what do u think i should do
Re: Refusal by spikedcylinder: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2008
I don't think this is for real.
The OP is just trying to cause a stir. Otherwise, he's just plain mad.
Re: Refusal by Udyro(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2008
@poster
u didnt tell d house whether ur girl has been giving u play before and sudenly stop.
if she has done it with u before, then know dat ur time is up 'cos she has realise someting sweet more than u.

if she has NOT play with u before, then she might still be a virgin and she is zipping up for the D day. smiley
Re: Refusal by tammyswits(f): 11:12am On Sep 04, 2008
As*hole!
Re: Refusal by Nella(f): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2008
ATTENTION SEEKER, Apparently he got it.

I don't waste my time with such people . . ,
Re: Refusal by Baxilexi(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2008
there only two resons whay your gal should deny you sex

1, shes seein someone else and she's feellin guilt

2, shes havin her red season,

this is what happens when people love each other more than life itself

about the hitin its only natural, anyone who has really loved someone, would know how it feels when sometin like this happens, you'll get to the gates of madness.

.only experience can define the feelin. you'ld feel like cryin/killin/kidnappin/its simply crazy
Re: Refusal by ula(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2008
SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NOT YOUR WIFE.

SHE IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION 2 GIVE YOU SEX.
I
F YOU WANT THAT AND SHE AINT GIVING, GO GET IT OUTSIDE.

AND PLEASE DONT RAISE YOUR FINGER ON HER AGAIN, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BEAT YOUR WIFE, TALK MORE OF A GIRLFRIEND.

GROW UP MY DEAR, YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE A SPOILT CHILD
Re: Refusal by Caliente(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2008
[size=13pt]Phew, I refuse to stew in the shit you spew[/size]
Re: Refusal by arramyjay: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2008
U shud 1st be beaten seriously for even thinking of beating her she has every right to refuse you.U are just so blind to see that something has probably changed in your relationship which governed by sex becos to me it is obvious you are just after her body.
Re: Refusal by Sisikill: 12:04am On Sep 05, 2008
Honestly, some women really, really, really ask for it. How many times are we going to discuss what the Good Books says about refusing your partner sex? Even if they don't want to take other people's word for it, they can go read on it themselves? I mean it's not like they didn't go to school. It is getting really annoying coz If they did, we won't be having problems here.

Anyway, I have taken the liberty of posting the most important commandment from the book for all to see, hopefully, it will sink in and prevent any more misunderstandings.

Thou Shalt Not Refuse Thy Man Sex or He Shalt Beat The Shit Out of Thou for He Is Thy Man and His will be Done.

Rule One From The Sacred MAN-LAW BOOK
Re: Refusal by onyinye2(f): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2008
engineerd:

oyinye is mad cause she aint getting any, I am against every form of violence against a woman, but people like onyinye with all the display of hatred towards men sure wants me to kick her black ass! smiley, gosh u can tell she is most likely UGLY as hell and does not get any attention from guys, thus the intense display of hatred towards men in general! freakin she goat!
Oka brotha man. . . . just shut up oka. Seriously. Trying to call me out is probably the upmost foolish thing you could probably do. So just fall back in line and let it at be.
Re: Refusal by arramyjay: 12:14am On Sep 05, 2008
Sisikill:

Honestly, some women really, really, really ask for it. How many times are we going to discuss what the Good Books says about refusing your partner sex? Even if they don't want to take other people's word for it, they can go read on it themselves? I mean it's not like they didn't go to school. It is getting really annoying because If they did, we won't be having problems here.

Anyway, I have taken the liberty of posting the most important commandment from the book for all to see, hopefully, it will sink in and prevent any more misunderstandings.

Thou Shalt Not Refuse Thy Man Sex or He Shalt Beat The Shit Out of Thou for He Is Thy Man and His will be Done.

Rule One From The Sacred MAN-LAW BOOK

what are u talking abt men,this only true when u are married to the partner in question,so dnt go quoting the bible verses tht favour you.He has no right to beat her up,u knw some guys really asking for whipping but we dnt beat them up we just scream at them i think shud talk hv u ever heard of tht word i will repeat again he shud TALK things with her.nt almost beating her.
Re: Refusal by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 05, 2008
shegirl71:

what are u talking about men,this only true when u are married to the partner in question,so dnt go quoting the bible verses that favour you.He has no right to beat her up,u knw some guys really asking for whipping but we dnt beat them up we just scream at them i think should talk hv u ever heard of that word i will repeat again he should TALK things with her.nt almost beating her.
she was being sarcastic with her post dear winksmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Can't Have What You Ever Wanted: ? / Yoruba Men Love To Marry Ugly Yoruba Women.true Or False? / Women Wont Let Me Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.