Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? (1571 Views)

How Girls Feel When You Touch There Breast / See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
I read that quite often but what I am asking myself is that how can someone who says that he/she loves his partner cheat on him / her and sleep with another person?

What kind of love is that? Are you people never thinking about how you hurt your partner with that?

I can not do that. I do not like to say never but in this case its NEVER!

1 Like

Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by HighChief4(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
Then good 4u smiley smiley
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
You people do not take that serious right?

I have heard that often that monogamie is not so popular in some countries.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
What countries you have in mind that aren't into monogamous relationships?
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
Op.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided . . .Hug Transformer please undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2011
The arab world, some african countrys, some asian countrys some crazy christians in the us.

Yesterday the show a documentary in german tv. they showed some women in mauretanien (?) Africa.
One old man marries 4 wifes . the women were children when they marry that old man. they told the reporter how unlucky they are and that their was crying the whole day when the yknow the had to marry him,

that was sad, really sad. ok in this country monogamie is not important but i was thinking if its better here?

here the people (a lot of people) do like they are monogam but in reality they are not because they are cheating all the time, we call that doppelmoral id o not know what that is in english.

but i hate that kind of people.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

You people do not take that serious right?

I have heard that often that monogamie is not so popular in some countries.
Who people?
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
Who?

The men here in this forum.

Most of them how I read.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:25pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think it is men who cheat most of the time.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by 190: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

Who?

The men here in this forum.

Most of them how I read.

Mouldy potato faced donkey sucking skank shut the hell up and go kiss a newt undecided

Cheats are every-where you this 2 faced dumb-rod undecided
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

I think it is men who cheat most of the time.
I think NOT.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Are you complaining about cheating, polygamy, love, sex or what?
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
Muslim men in the USA have multiple wives.  Because USA do not recognize multiple marriages many of the Muslim men marry one wife legally and illegally marry multiple wives with their leader of the Mosque.  

Those crazy "Christians" in USA are Mormons that believes in polygamous marriage and like the Muslims in USA they will legally marry one wife and have multiple wives in the same house hold unlike the Muslims.  Muslims wives have their own homes and the husband take turn visiting each of those wives on a scheduled basis.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think NOT

You are female or not?

Are you cheating?

I did not see much girls who do such thing, but a lot of men.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mrs Chima: Yes I know how the yare doing it and I know a lot of people who hate such thing but they too are not better than that people because they are doing all that things behind the back of their partner and I think that is worster because the partner do not know and when he /she finds out its worster. It will hurt a lot.

So I ask myself how people can do such thing.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Muslim men in the USA have multiple wives.  Because USA do not recognize multiple marriages many of the Muslim men marry one wife legally and illegally marry multiple wives with their leader of the Mosque. 

Those crazy "Christians" in USA are Mormons that believes in polygamous marriage and like the Muslims in USA they will legally marry one wife and have multiple wives in the same house hold unlike the Muslims.  Muslims wives have their own homes and the husband take turn visiting each of those wives on a scheduled basis. 

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided . . .Why Must you display your ignorance here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

Mrs Chima: Yes I know how the yare doing it and I know a lot of people who hate such thing but they too are not better than that people because they are doing all that things behind the back of their partner and I think that is worster because the partner do not know and when he /she finds out its worster. It will hurt a lot.

So I ask myself how people can do such thing.

The reasons why I said this quote below is because these people who are "married" do not think that they are cheating with their spouses because their spouses know about it but to the outsiders if you are not "legally" married to the person who is your wife or husband then you are "cheating". I was just providing you some examples of whom I am talking about.
Mrs.Chima:

Muslim men in the USA have multiple wives.  Because USA do not recognize multiple marriages many of the Muslim men marry one wife legally and illegally marry multiple wives with their leader of the Mosque.  

Those crazy "Christians" in USA are Mormons that believes in polygamous marriage and like the Muslims in USA they will legally marry one wife and have multiple wives in the same house hold unlike the Muslims.  Muslims wives have their own homes and the husband take turn visiting each of those wives on a scheduled basis.  
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Ignorance  
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

You are female or not?

I am a robot.

Katy86:

Are you cheating?

No but you can never tell the future.

Katy86:

I did not see much girls who do such thing, but a lot of men.
Your personal experience can not necessarily be the fact.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
Katy86:

Ignorance  

He was talking about me. I think he is drunk.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2011
D-sense:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided . . .Why Must you display your ignorance here undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are you saying there are no MUSLIMS in USA? shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided Excuse me, Africa and UK isn't the only places that have Muslims FOOL! angry angry angry
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:46pm On Apr 28, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I'm surprised bout the accusation . . . .FOOL angry
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2011
[size=22pt]Kiss my ENTIRE ARSE! angry angry[/size]
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
[size=30pt]The stinky azz or you mean you got a new azz? undecided undecided angry[/size]
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
Oh, this is how you speak with each other

Sad.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
D-sense:

[size=30pt]The stinky azz or you mean you got a new azz? undecided undecided angry[/size]

Go suck a prickled dick and choke on it. angry
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 9:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
We have Muslims in Germany too who are married to one wife and marry another in the mosque. Even German muslims are doing so.
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2011
Is this topic about Muslims or cheaters?
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by MrsChima(f): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
Sorry Rokiatu. I digress. Dsense I will see you in the boxing ring COMCOMCODDOFSDIFSDF!
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Is this topic about Muslims or cheaters?
Help me ask that smuggler . .Called Katy grin grin angry
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Dsense(m): 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Sorry Rokiatu. I digress. Dsense I will see you in the boxing ring COMCOMCODDOFSDIFSDF!

Yep . . .coumunusasad,mkjsddfs.dlfdks;lfdsf;lk angry angry angry
Re: How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? by Katy86(f): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2011
D-sense:

What is your problem?
You come here and just start to insult people?
Who force you to write in this threat?!

The thread is about cheaters not about muslims.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Mind A Polgamy Relationship / How To Get A Man To Marry You / What Makes A Woman Submit To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.